Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fake details provided to provider - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Fake details provided to provider

Comments

• Lol, 'backend enhancements'.

I really should be asleep.

• @buyerbeware You're avoiding the question: why did you sign up fraudulently using false information? That's all, - we all really -, want to know.

• I made it clear to you that I changed my contact info AFTER > @Nekki said:

Holy shit, fillintheblanks.com is registered at a site called Mark.com! That's the same as MarcM's name, but with a different spelling! Coincidence?

@Nekki Are you kidding me? They say there are no coincidences. And he's claiming that I fraudulently signed up in order to discredit me and get the mods to take my honest review down so he can prey on other people on lowendtalk where I found his shi___ service. I already stated that I removed my personal info AFTER their servers were hacked. I've had no vps service for almost 3 weeks and they expect me to give them my contact info after all of this? And then he outright accuses me of stealing a Paypal account?

Why didn't he have the decency to simply send an email notification of the vps and ip changes so I could be prepared for them? Why would I ignore such an important email if it was sent as he claims? Instead of doing the right thing he wants to hide his incompetence by discrediting me and slandering me.

That michael c, which could be another alias for marcm, told me to move on. So they don't want to be bothered by someone who justifiably wants to be compensated for lost income and time and frustration.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited February 2014

A few things bother me here.

buyerbeware said: sites down since 1st week in February

Alright.

buyerbeware said: No one responded to the email I sent to [email protected] so on February 18th

Interesting.

buyerbeware said: I LOST income from my website as a result of my vps not working.

Took you over a week to give a shit about this supposed income? Everyone says this. Literally everyone.

marcm said: OP supplied false information during signup and got suspended. We asked him to supply us with a real address and phone number at the very least. He refused and made threats that he will post reviews all over the Internet.

Either @marcm is the biggest lying douchebag provider I've ever seen here or the OP is just another one of those people carrying through with their big bad threat to write a bad review about someone who pissed them off and didn't give in to their threats. Let's see, signed up here just to post this vs a guy who has always taken his business very seriously. Yeah this one is tough.

• marcmmarcm Member
    edited February 2014

@buyerbeware I asked you why you fraudulently signed up with us. Please tell us. By now everyone here is curious. You keep avoiding the issue, and you keep making up stuff. Writing huge TL;DR comments to confuse readers won't help you here.

Thanked by 2ryanarp Mark_R
  • @buyerbeware said: @Nekki Are you kidding me? They say there are no coincidences.

Who's they? Is Marc/Mark they?

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

I LOST five minutes of my life reading the OP's screed.

Thanked by 2concerto49 Infinity
  • @Jarland I have nothing to prove to you but from the the income I received the last few months, I know that I lost income this month. I had a reliable source of income that I lost this month as a result of the vps being down. Hence, I can prove that I lost income in any court as a result. I can also prove that I sent emails to "support" regarding the vps that's wasn't working.

I made it clear that I will share my bad experience with that douchebag as you describe him and that's why I document it for anyone looking to purchase a vps.

Let's see if the mods do the right thing and make it known that I had a terrible experience from that so-called vps provider doing business under many name changes, including perfecthhosting.guru.

@Justin_G Are you another plug for him?

@kerouac "Of course perfect and guru feels a bit too much as well, but it's just my opinion." I'm glad someone else feels the same way about the latest chosen name...

• ryanarpryanarp Member, Patron Provider

raindog308 said: I LOST five minutes of my life reading the OP's screed.

I am waiting for the TLDR...My guess is OP doesn't know how legit hosts do fraud prevention.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

How can you prove you lost income in court? Judges don't accept fake names. Point stands you took over a week to care about this supposed income, must not be that important to you. Surely not enough that you might even take ownership of it. So why did you sign up with fake info and then threaten to post a bad review here after he didn't bend over to your "bad review" blackmail?

• @Nekki said:
    Who's they? Is Marc/Mark they?

In SolusVM it's Marc. I got one email from a Michael C. Other emails were not signed and that didn't surprise me. It could be an alias.

• @buyerbeware - I'm confused, were you using your VPS for anything else beside perpetuating your fraudulent activities? Where is all that income generating "material" on your VPS?

You hop from VPS to VPS to hide your real IP. That's all you do. Fraud doesn't qualify as loss of income.

Again: why did you sign up for our services using false credentials and a stolen / hacked PayPal account, using a stolen credit card?

• ryanarpryanarp Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 2014

marcm said: stolen / hacked PayPal account, using a stolen credit card?

I would think if he used a stolen/hacked Paypal account, the stolen account has been refunded correct? If that is the case, I would say this constitutes as a refund. So what is the deal with the title? Did I miss something? Is there a misunderstanding? If a refund was issued due to a Paypal dispute, I am sure the mods can verify this and change the title to reflect the correct information.

• @ryanarp said:

He said he's in-contact with PayPal.

That's better than just simply refunding, because the hacker/thief would just use the refunded and pull the same scheme elsewhere.

Thanked by 1ryanarp

ryanarp said: I am waiting for the TLDR...My guess is OP doesn't know how legit hosts do fraud prevention.

Actually I'm confused...

marcm said: OP supplied false information during signup and got suspended. We asked him to supply us with a real address and phone number at the very least.

Reading this, it almost sounds like the following occurred:

1. OP signed up with bogus credentials
    2. provider suspended
    3. provider asked for legit credentials
    4. OP didn't respond
    5. OP's account remained suspended and he came here to complain

I'm wondering why #3 happened at all...if someone signs up with fake info, isn't SOP to nuke their service, not ask for real info?

And @buyerbeware - if this was such huge, important income to you, why did you host it on a LEB? How much were you paying to host this vital income?

@marcm - I'm getting a 520 from Portland, OR on perfecthosting.guru, too - just FYI.

• @raindog308 He didn't host it on a LEB, it's a 1GB SSD Cached Xen VPS. He was using it to tunnel trough and as a remote desktop.

I know, I will post a placeholder until the new site is ready. All other services are up. The old portal redirects to the new one: my.phoenixvps.com -> portal.perfecthosting.guru and SolusVM cp.phoenixvps.com -> myvps.perfecthosting.guru

I didn't nuke his VPS and his account yet because we are patient with our customers and like to offer the best possible experience. At this time his account is suspended and we are patiently waiting for him to provide us with his real credentials.

• buyerbeware said: I had a reliable source of income that I lost this month as a result of the vps being down.

Past performance is not an indication of future returns.

• Rallias said: Past performance is not an indication of future returns.

Would have been nice if he would have been using it for legitimate purposes.

• marcm said: Would have been nice if he would have been using it for legitimate purposes.

Is making smartass remarks a legitimate purpose? :P

• Rallias said: Is making smartass remarks a legitimate purpose? :P

I have no idea, however he wasn't using it to make a legitimate living, I can tell you that much.

• @ryanarp you and other dog clearly didn't read the post but instead you twist facts to support that lying ba_____ and his slanderous claims that I stole someone else's Paypal account and now a credit card to purchase a vps for fraudulent activities. Vultures stick together. No surprises there. I can prove that I've been wronged and slandered by that ________ anytime.

dog I stated I have nothing to prove to you. My reasons for using lowendbox is irrelevant to the events that took place as a result of incompetent marc perfecthosting.guru aka phoenixvps.com aka vpsnodebox aka [fill in the blanks] not notifying me about vps and ip address changes resulting in my vps not working.

It will be interesting to see if the mods at lowendbox will let this play out or if they will delete this post and let that thing continue to advertize here and steal more people's money selling his snake oil vps service.

• @buyerbeware - I'm confused, were you using your VPS for anything else beside perpetuating your fraudulent activities? Where is all that income generating "material" on your VPS?

You hop from VPS to VPS to hide your real IP. That's all you do. Fraud doesn't qualify as loss of income.

Again: why did you sign up for our services using false credentials and a stolen / hacked PayPal account, using a stolen credit card?

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

@buyerbeware So are you stating that you didn't use false information when you signed up? If that's the case, why does @marcm think you did?

buyerbeware said: @ryanarp you and other dog

"Ryan and other dog"?

I'd be honored to be in Ryan's pack.

Thanked by 1ryanarp
  • @buyerbeware After some serious digging I have found out who you are Mr. Oakes. Since you signed up fraudulently using false credentials it is my duty to inform the general public of your activities and who you really are.

• @qps said:
    buyerbeware So are you stating that you didn't use false information when you signed up? If that's the case, why does marcm think you did?

Why don't you ask him? When someone is wrong and lacks character and integrity, they will do their damnest to discredit, slander, malign, and cause any harm to the person who exposes their incompetence and outright lies. Since he defrauded me out of money he's trying to get this post removed because he wants to remain on the gravy train and suck money out of more people. A criminal and fraudster would not post something as I did.

All those name changes in 3 short years, the total lack of courtesy that he showed me and displays here, his ongoing lies about email notifications regarding vps and ip changes, and me not having control access so I can fix the problem but instead he finds it easier to try and discredit me and slander me as only someone with shady business practices would. It's his nature and it doesn't surprise me that I'm dealing with that thing. There are so many like him everywhere.

• @buyerbeware why did you sign up for our services using false credentials ?

• Hello, I've repeatedly asked a question: why did you sign up with false credentials?

• Knock knock, why did you sign up with false credentials? Why do you perpetuate fraudulent activity? Can you answer these simple questions and cut the bullshit?

This discussion has been closed.