Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a dedicated server or a VPS in Canada, need suggestions.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a dedicated server or a VPS in Canada, need suggestions.

nahshanahsha Member
edited February 2014 in Requests

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a VPS or a dedicated server (has to be in Canada), and would like your suggestions please :)

My requirements are:

• 2+ cores
  • 2TB B/W
  • 3G of RAM / 1G vswap
  • 1/2 ip addresses
  • 200 gig hard drive

I also have a direct admin license, so I will be using that.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• SanderSander Member
    edited February 2014

We can provide you what you need in Canada with premium DDoS protection, if you are interested. We've special plans for LET.

• NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

We can provide you CA VPS , you can check the offer here and on our website: http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/22370/greencloudvps-com-hyper-v-vmware-pure-9gb-ssd-1gb-ram-1gbps-windows-vps-ftom-7-month#latest
    If you need custom quote, feel free to contect me :)

• Check out OVH ( http://www.kimsufi.com/fr/ ). The BHS servers go in and out of stock daily from what I've noticed.

• @Riz said:
    Check out OVH ( http://www.kimsufi.com/fr/ ). The BHS servers go in and out of stock daily from what I've noticed.

Kimsufi doesn't offer more than 1 IP, although we do.

• @nahsha said:
    Hi everyone,

I am looking for a VPS or a dedicated server (has to be in Canada), and would like your suggestions please :)

My requirements are:

• 2+ cores
    • 2TB B/W
    • 3G of RAM / 1G vswap
    • 1/2 ip addresses

I also have a direct admin license, so I will be using that.

Thanks in advance!

BeastVM & MyCustomHosting are 2 LET providers that come to mind for VPS in Canada.

Thanked by 2Sander Floris
  • Thanks guys, I am gonna review these options, the kimsufi servers, are they reliable?

• FlorisFloris Member
    edited February 2014

@nahsha said:
    Thanks guys, I am gonna review these options, the kimsufi servers, are they reliable?

Keep in mind with these KimSufi servers, that you won't get a ticket center, you will need to post your problems on a public forum, and you can only get 1 ip.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

Well Buffalo might aswell be in Canada ;p

There's LFChosting, I'm sure they can do something for you, might not be the cheapest but will certainly be reliable.

• @Infinity said:
    Well Buffalo might aswell be in Canada ;p

There's LFChosting, I'm sure they can do something for you, might not be the cheapest but will certainly be reliable.

It meight be worth noting that he needs 200GB HDD

• Floris, just updated OP