All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.
Prometeus brand is being retired as of March 2027
Hello!
As you probably know, Prometeus di Daniela Agro has been acquired by CDLAN Spa. a large Italian host and datacenter company which provided us with our Milano location.
That happened years ago and we prepared for this moment since then by constantly reducing stock and retiring older products.
That being said, there are still many loyal customers, some even insisting on running very old platforms which are no longer supported upstream since such times as 2019.
We had a recent security breach and decided to pull the plug while giving plenty of advanced notice to our loyal customers.
We had a blast since 1997! Thank you all who have made this possible, but time spares noone and we are retiring and taking on other, personal, projects.
All products have been set to monthly renewal and refunds will be provided at the end.
There are about 6 months left.
Thank you again, good luck everyone and have a great life!
Comments
I am sad because I started using service in 2012 or even earlier. But I am also glad.. lack of proper support, random "things" happening like switch reboots, VM's loosing connectivity and you working midnight to 7AM only (or something like that) is what made me make a plan to move out by end of next month. I wish you and Salvatore best of luck. 🫡 🍝
Thank you! There are not enough customers left to justify a full-on support team, this is another reason why we had to do this. It was planned since the acquisition and I think we reached that point. I am glad you agree.