Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Japan KVM/VPS, where to look for?

Budget: Approx $15/yr
1+ vcpu
preferred 1GB ram, 512MB is a bit too tight but workable
like 20GB storage, enough for a debian and a dozen GB for spare
ipv4 and v6
location: Japan

Basically everywhere I look, it's either USA or Europe locations. I've heard greencloud's good but they are all sold out

Comments

  • forestforest Member
    edited October 7

    You'll probably have to wait for BF to get something for that price. Even the best BF deal I got last year in Japan from ReadyDedis (their cloud.1g plan on 115.187.16.0/24) was $25/yr.

  • If Malaysia works for you (relatively low latency from Tokyo), I believe you might find another thread on this forum.

    Last year, I managed to find a Rarecloud deal for something similar

  • forestforest Member

    @PointyCandle said: relatively low latency from Tokyo

    A bit over 90ms for me (SVR4U to OrangeVPS and to ReadyDedis).

Sign In or Register to comment.