New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.
All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.
All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.
Comments
We have various plans, among the cheapest in the market: https://cloudblast.io/pricing
UK and NL are available EU locations, UK runs on EPYC 7642 and NL on EPYC 7551p
https://layer7.net/cloud-server
Comet plan (4vCPU - 8 GB Ram - 100 GB SSD - 500 Mbps Unmetered) covers your needs in Amsterdam or London, UK. https://privatebyte.com
All locations are showing out of stock. Also, is the KillerOffer configuration real?
@SKRIME is good
https://my.host.al/index.php?rp=/store/amd-vps
e.g
EPC-2
3 vCores
6 GB RAM
50GB SSD
100Mbps Bandwidth
yes, but very limited offer, just few pieces are around of those.
what cpu is the killeroffer?
CPU depends on the location, I think that was in USA, so was a EPYC 7C13
https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/213830/switzerland-vps-launch-epyc-10-gbps-privacy-first-dmca-8-88-month-special
https://ganderweb.co.uk/store/uk-vps-hosting/
your site looks really cool.... I like it, I will give your service a try soon when I get time !!