New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.
All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.
All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.
Comments
9.9 Gbps for 3 hours, idle for 3 hours, repeat, fine?
No, that’s still excessive; I don’t see who would use that much bandwidth unless it’s for streaming or something similar—in which case, you’d need to get one of our dedicated servers. That said, to date, none of our clients have encountered any bandwidth issues.
Its time for another thread.... lol get a vps already !! 😂😁
@Infinity which have AMD CPU?
Honestly, we’re really generous when it comes to bandwidth; for "normal" VPS usage, there are absolutely no issues there. We provide 10 Gbps even on our entry-level plans—where 1 Gbps is the norm—so I think that’s a really great thing, haha.
Okay, so long as I'm not using it for streaming I'm hoping it's fine.
I can try, I'm just a bit irked to spend $5.07 for a 1vCPU/2GB Intel VPS. MJJ mentality, I know
GLWS