Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


In this Discussion

New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a KVM VPS in Romania / EU – $30-40/year

wMarianwMarian Member
edited 2:47PM in Requests

I'm looking for a reliable VPS for testing and personal projects.

Budget: up to $30-40/year
Location: Romania preferred, but I'm also open to nearby EU locations
Virtualization: KVM
RAM: 4-6 GB
Storage: ~10 GB NVMe
Network: 1 Gbps uplink

I'm mainly looking for a provider with a decent reputation, good uptime and reasonable support. I understand this is a low-budget VPS, so I'm not expecting premium support or anything fancy, just something stable and reliable.

Sign In or Register to comment.