Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


In this Discussion

New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPSHostingService.co – Paid VPS disappeared and support tickets unanswered since September 22

I am posting here because I have been unable to get a response from VPSHostingService.co through their support system.

I purchased and paid for a VPS in April 2026 for one year, so the service should still be active until approximately April 2027.

On September 22, 2026, I discovered that my VPS had completely disappeared from my client account. The dashboard shows 0 active services / “No Active Services Found”, and I no longer have access to the server.

I immediately opened a support ticket. It was later transferred to Billing, but as of October 2, 2026, my tickets are still in Pending status and I have not received a meaningful response or explanation.

My main concern is the data stored on the existing VPS. I have repeatedly asked them NOT to reinstall, recreate, format, or delete the VPS, because I need the original virtual machine and its data preserved.

At this point I am simply asking VPSHostingService.co to confirm:

  • whether my VPS still exists on their infrastructure;
  • whether the disks and data are still preserved;
  • why a prepaid VPS disappeared from my account;
  • the actual expiration date of the service;
  • when access to the existing VPS will be restored.

My original ticket was opened on September 22. I can provide the full ticket number and account/order information privately to an official representative.

If anyone from VPSHostingService.co sees this, please escalate the case to a senior support/billing representative or manager and provide an actual status update.

I will update this thread if and when the issue is resolved.

Thanked by 1forest

Comments

Sign In or Register to comment.