New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.
All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.
All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.
My UPDATED experience with Cloudblast (aka it's over)
in Providers
Yeah so... I wrote a review last week on Cloudblast.
I guess a bunch of folks decided to use Cloudblast for cheap bandwidth like I was... and now today I get an email:

Honestly completely fair for Cloudblast to do this, was probably unsustainable for them for folks (incl. me) to be using that much bandwidth. But still quite disappointed. I probably won't be using Cloudblast anymore going forward, they are still a great hosting provider but I need the unlimited bandwidth.
ggs folks
Comments
why not get a dedicated server then?
Too expensive
Looking at @SKRIME rn
We have this saying here that goes, "ucuz etin yahnisi yavan olur", which translates to "the stew of cheap meat is insipid" meaning that cheap stuff usually doesnt have the highest quality.