Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Does anyone know what is going on with HostHatch support?

I have an open support ticket regarding an inaccessible server, but there has been no response for more than 24 hours.

Is HostHatch still actively operating? Has anyone recently received a response from their support team?

Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

  • forestforest Member
    edited September 15

    A 24 hour delay is not unusual. It's not ideal, but it's certainly not indicative of anything out of the ordinary.

  • @forest said:
    A 24 hour delay is not unusual. It's not ideal, but it's certainly not indicative of anything out of the ordinary.

    Ah okay, thanks. I was just a bit worried because my server is still inaccessible and I haven't heard back from them yet. Guess I'll wait a little longer.

  • @shanzong said:
    I have an open support ticket regarding an inaccessible server, but there has been no response for more than 24 hours.

    Is HostHatch still actively operating? Has anyone recently received a response from their support team?

    Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.

    Normal priced one or from an offer (here or somewhere else)? If it's an offer, they're known to put lower priority on those ones.

    Also I know - from experience - that tone of the ticket will make a difference (the more you're pushing, the less priority you'll get)

    Thanked by 1forest
  • @Calypso said:

    @shanzong said:
    I have an open support ticket regarding an inaccessible server, but there has been no response for more than 24 hours.

    Is HostHatch still actively operating? Has anyone recently received a response from their support team?

    Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.

    Normal priced one or from an offer (here or somewhere else)? If it's an offer, they're known to put lower priority on those ones.

    Also I know - from experience - that tone of the ticket will make a difference (the more you're pushing, the less priority you'll get)

    It's not an offer, I'm paying the regular price — $50/month for a 63GB RAM server.

  • @Calypso said:

    @shanzong said:
    I have an open support ticket regarding an inaccessible server, but there has been no response for more than 24 hours.

    Is HostHatch still actively operating? Has anyone recently received a response from their support team?

    Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.

    Normal priced one or from an offer (here or somewhere else)? If it's an offer, they're known to put lower priority on those ones.

    Also I know - from experience - that tone of the ticket will make a difference (the more you're pushing, the less priority you'll get)

    I’ve always wondered how they handle this if you have both regular-priced plans and promotional offers with them.

    Normally, when you open a ticket, there’s no option to select which service the ticket is related to, so I’m curious how they actually determine the priority.

    To know whether it’s about a promotional plan, wouldn’t they have to read the ticket first and then check the IP/service involved? So they investigate which service it is first, just so they can deprioritize it? @hosthatch

    Thanked by 1buggedout
  • Does anyone know what HostHatch's support hours are?

  • @shanzong said:
    Does anyone know what HostHatch's support hours are?

    Just be patient. If it's something important you should have maintain another warm node

    Thanked by 1buggedout
  • @shanzong said:
    Does anyone know what HostHatch's support hours are?

    sometimes you get a quick answer, sometimes is take weeks...

  • @cold said:

    @shanzong said:
    Does anyone know what HostHatch's support hours are?

    sometimes you get a quick answer, sometimes is take weeks...

    Have you ever been ignored by them like this too? 😅

  • luilui Veteran
    edited September 15

    Removed

  • @shanzong said:

    @cold said:

    @shanzong said:
    Does anyone know what HostHatch's support hours are?

    sometimes you get a quick answer, sometimes is take weeks...

    Have you ever been ignored by them like this too? 😅

    lets say NOT ignored, since we are NOT premium customers, or customers at all anymore

    Thanked by 1shanzong
  • hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

    Ignoring serious abuse tickets, getting suspended, and then spamming 6 tickets and constantly replying to them is unlikely to make things go faster.

  • @hosthatch said:
    Ignoring serious abuse tickets, getting suspended, and then spamming 6 tickets and constantly replying to them is unlikely to make things go faster.

    Screenshots?

    Thanked by 1tentor
  • @hosthatch said:
    Ignoring serious abuse tickets, getting suspended, and then spamming 6 tickets and constantly replying to them is unlikely to make things go faster.

    lol :D

  • @hosthatch said:
    Ignoring serious abuse tickets, getting suspended, and then spamming 6 tickets and constantly replying to them is unlikely to make things go faster.

    Is this true @shanzong? :p

  • @shanzong said:
    I have an open support ticket regarding an inaccessible server, but there has been no response for more than 24 hours.

    Is HostHatch still actively operating? Has anyone recently received a response from their support team?

    Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.

    Don't you know? Looking at your profile page you apparently work for them.

    Thanked by 2oloke yoursunny
  • @skorous said: Don't you know? Looking at your profile page you apparently work for them.

    Dang, good eye.
    Thoughts on if pfp is AI?

  • @stupidgenius said:

    @skorous said: Don't you know? Looking at your profile page you apparently work for them.

    Dang, good eye.
    Thoughts on if pfp is AI?

    10000000000000000000% ai

  • ObelousObelous Member
    edited September 15

    @stupidgenius said:

    @skorous said: Don't you know? Looking at your profile page you apparently work for them.

    Dang, good eye.
    Thoughts on if pfp is AI?

    The name "shanzong" should tell you that it's definitely not him in the pfp at least, lmfao.

  • Support response quality correlates with quality of support ticket request.

  • @skorous said:

    @shanzong said:
    I have an open support ticket regarding an inaccessible server, but there has been no response for more than 24 hours.

    Is HostHatch still actively operating? Has anyone recently received a response from their support team?

    Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.

    Don't you know? Looking at your profile page you apparently work for them.

    IMHO this should be a bannable offence, or at the very least mods should remove that from his profile. There's no reason why someone who means no ill intent would do this.

  • @ralf said: There's no reason why someone who means no ill intent would do this.

    Actually a lot of MJJs do that. I think they misunderstand "what provider do you work for" with "what provider are you having trouble with" lol.

    Thanked by 1rpqu
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

    @stupidgenius said:

    @skorous said: Don't you know? Looking at your profile page you apparently work for them.

    Dang, good eye.
    Thoughts on if pfp is AI?

    Since when is every strong boy avatar "AI"?

    Thanked by 1stupidgenius
  • @forest said: Actually a lot of MJJs do that. I think they misunderstand "what provider do you work for" with "what provider are you having trouble with" lol.

    Yeah, I've seen that before, too. I think it must be a misunderstanding / lost in translation.

  • @forest said:

    @ralf said: There's no reason why someone who means no ill intent would do this.

    Actually a lot of MJJs do that. I think they misunderstand "what provider do you work for" with "what provider are you having trouble with" lol.

    @david said:
    Yeah, I've seen that before, too. I think it must be a misunderstanding / lost in translation.

    You guys are far more understanding than me! :D

Sign In or Register to comment.