Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dasabo blocked all customer accounts and is now forcing KYC

1…5678911»

Comments

  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

    2€ for a review, wouldn't it be cheaper just to buy them in bulk?

  • @zGato said:

    @MagdAlmuntaser said:

    @vpn1979 said:
    Exactly. This is not just a review, but a formal complaint against Dasabo on the Trustpilot platform—it's the only real recourse we have in response to their actions. It's simple: every action has a reaction. Submitting a notice about them violating the platform's rules is different from a standard review, as it ensures they will be flagged for the violation. I suggest everyone who received this email about paying for reviews file a personal complaint and include a screenshot of the email

    I already left a review on Trustpilot about a week ago..

    Anyway, could you DM me a screenshot of the Dasabo message where they offer €2 in exchange for a review?

    i hate shit like that so much. If we ignore the ToS part of it, it makes every review questionable. On amazon, a shitload of sellers also do this and i did once review an item with 5* which i bought because it was genuinely good, especially for the price and its been holding up for 5 or 6 years by now. But given they did include that stupid card with the "coupon" or whatever shit it was, i never claimed it or contacted them, it throws my review under the bus.

    Thanked by 2zGato buggedout
  • SysLogSysLog Member
    edited September 25

    Here's what AI (chatgpt) says when asked:

    Thanked by 1MagdAlmuntaser
  • zedzed Veteran

    lol

  • HostDZireHostDZire Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited September 25

    @Neoon said:
    2€ for a review, wouldn't it be cheaper just to buy them in bulk?

    Just because of you, I am watching this thread now :#
    Please don't get mad; I am just being funny here :p

  • @HostDZire said:

    @Neoon said:
    2€ for a review, wouldn't it be cheaper just to buy them in bulk?

    Just because of you, I am watching this thread now :#
    Please don't get mad; I am just being funny here :p

    Suddenly my brain registered this as being passive aggressive... I hope I'm wrong

  • HostDZireHostDZire Patron Provider, Veteran

    @rpqu said:

    @HostDZire said:

    @Neoon said:
    2€ for a review, wouldn't it be cheaper just to buy them in bulk?

    Just because of you, I am watching this thread now :#
    Please don't get mad; I am just being funny here :p

    Suddenly my brain registered this as being passive aggressive... I hope I'm wrong

    :/

  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

    @HostDZire said:

    @Neoon said:
    2€ for a review, wouldn't it be cheaper just to buy them in bulk?

    Just because of you, I am watching this thread now :#
    Please don't get mad; I am just being funny here :p

    Thanked by 1RIYAD
  • @HostDZire said:

    @rpqu said:

    @HostDZire said:

    @Neoon said:
    2€ for a review, wouldn't it be cheaper just to buy them in bulk?

    Just because of you, I am watching this thread now :#
    Please don't get mad; I am just being funny here :p

    Suddenly my brain registered this as being passive aggressive... I hope I'm wrong

    :/

    Sorry, the sentiment classifier in my brain says so. I do hope there's no bad blood between both of you.
    I'd say, don't let small incident dictate long term relationship

  • HostDZireHostDZire Patron Provider, Veteran

    @Neoon said:

    @HostDZire said:

    @Neoon said:
    2€ for a review, wouldn't it be cheaper just to buy them in bulk?

    Just because of you, I am watching this thread now :#
    Please don't get mad; I am just being funny here :p

    Thank you for not thinking otherwise. <3

  • HostDZireHostDZire Patron Provider, Veteran

    @rpqu said:

    @HostDZire said:

    @rpqu said:

    @HostDZire said:

    @Neoon said:
    2€ for a review, wouldn't it be cheaper just to buy them in bulk?

    Just because of you, I am watching this thread now :#
    Please don't get mad; I am just being funny here :p

    Suddenly my brain registered this as being passive aggressive... I hope I'm wrong

    :/

    Sorry, the sentiment classifier in my brain says so. I do hope there's no bad blood between both of you.
    I'd say, don't let small incident dictate long term relationship

    Yes, it was nothing; I guess I don't know how to do this stuff :/

  • @Mainfrezzer said:

    @zGato said:

    @MagdAlmuntaser said:

    @vpn1979 said:
    Exactly. This is not just a review, but a formal complaint against Dasabo on the Trustpilot platform—it's the only real recourse we have in response to their actions. It's simple: every action has a reaction. Submitting a notice about them violating the platform's rules is different from a standard review, as it ensures they will be flagged for the violation. I suggest everyone who received this email about paying for reviews file a personal complaint and include a screenshot of the email

    I already left a review on Trustpilot about a week ago..

    Anyway, could you DM me a screenshot of the Dasabo message where they offer €2 in exchange for a review?

    i hate shit like that so much. If we ignore the ToS part of it, it makes every review questionable. On amazon, a shitload of sellers also do this and i did once review an item with 5* which i bought because it was genuinely good, especially for the price and its been holding up for 5 or 6 years by now. But given they did include that stupid card with the "coupon" or whatever shit it was, i never claimed it or contacted them, it throws my review under the bus.

    And amazon does not even care about it. Everytime I get a small paper inside order asking me to write a 5 star review and get 100INR. I sent screenshots of those to amazon support team several times but no action till date !!

    Thats why now I rarely buy anything online. I just go out to local markets.... where I can see the product and price difference is not too much !! I have instead got better price in local store when buying my laptop....

    Thanked by 1rpqu
  • @buggedout said:

    @Mainfrezzer said:

    @zGato said:

    @MagdAlmuntaser said:

    @vpn1979 said:
    Exactly. This is not just a review, but a formal complaint against Dasabo on the Trustpilot platform—it's the only real recourse we have in response to their actions. It's simple: every action has a reaction. Submitting a notice about them violating the platform's rules is different from a standard review, as it ensures they will be flagged for the violation. I suggest everyone who received this email about paying for reviews file a personal complaint and include a screenshot of the email

    I already left a review on Trustpilot about a week ago..

    Anyway, could you DM me a screenshot of the Dasabo message where they offer €2 in exchange for a review?

    i hate shit like that so much. If we ignore the ToS part of it, it makes every review questionable. On amazon, a shitload of sellers also do this and i did once review an item with 5* which i bought because it was genuinely good, especially for the price and its been holding up for 5 or 6 years by now. But given they did include that stupid card with the "coupon" or whatever shit it was, i never claimed it or contacted them, it throws my review under the bus.

    And amazon does not even care about it. Everytime I get a small paper inside order asking me to write a 5 star review and get 100INR. I sent screenshots of those to amazon support team several times but no action till date !!

    Thats why now I rarely buy anything online. I just go out to local markets.... where I can see the product and price difference is not too much !! I have instead got better price in local store when buying my laptop....

    Any ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ review to be eligible for refund?

    Thanked by 1buggedout
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

    POV you refusing KYC at Dasabo

  • @rpqu said:

    @buggedout said:

    @Mainfrezzer said:

    @zGato said:

    @MagdAlmuntaser said:

    @vpn1979 said:
    Exactly. This is not just a review, but a formal complaint against Dasabo on the Trustpilot platform—it's the only real recourse we have in response to their actions. It's simple: every action has a reaction. Submitting a notice about them violating the platform's rules is different from a standard review, as it ensures they will be flagged for the violation. I suggest everyone who received this email about paying for reviews file a personal complaint and include a screenshot of the email

    I already left a review on Trustpilot about a week ago..

    Anyway, could you DM me a screenshot of the Dasabo message where they offer €2 in exchange for a review?

    i hate shit like that so much. If we ignore the ToS part of it, it makes every review questionable. On amazon, a shitload of sellers also do this and i did once review an item with 5* which i bought because it was genuinely good, especially for the price and its been holding up for 5 or 6 years by now. But given they did include that stupid card with the "coupon" or whatever shit it was, i never claimed it or contacted them, it throws my review under the bus.

    And amazon does not even care about it. Everytime I get a small paper inside order asking me to write a 5 star review and get 100INR. I sent screenshots of those to amazon support team several times but no action till date !!

    Thats why now I rarely buy anything online. I just go out to local markets.... where I can see the product and price difference is not too much !! I have instead got better price in local store when buying my laptop....

    Any ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ review to be eligible for refund?

    Not seen those yet.... Its been long time since I bought anything worth refund if product comes damaged. For basic things, I just use those 10 minute delivery apps and order where its cheapest. If things cost more than 5000INR, then its go to shop for me !!

    And refund itself is a big issue with amazon !! My sister had ordered asus vivobook few months back, it was damaged they replaced but sent damaged product once again. Then she asked to them to refund. It took to and fro from sister for almost 2weeks to get refund and a week more to get money in bank. Its just not worth it for 5K to 6K saving....

    Thanked by 1rpqu
  • 2.6 now

  • HostDZireHostDZire Patron Provider, Veteran

    @rpqu said:
    2.6 now

    Mine is even low 2.5 :o
    Does that mean i already become next dasabo :/

    https://www.trustpilot.com/review/hostdzire.com

    Looks like I have to send 2$ for review now :D

    Thanked by 1MagdAlmuntaser
  • rpqurpqu Member

    @HostDZire said:

    @rpqu said:
    2.6 now

    Mine is even low 2.5 :o
    Does that mean i already become next dasabo :/

    https://www.trustpilot.com/review/hostdzire.com

    Looks like I have to send 2$ for review now :D

    You forgot the /s lol.
    It's 2.5 because of the breach lol. Previously it should be ~4.5, right?

  • HostDZireHostDZire Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited 6:07AM

    @rpqu said:

    @HostDZire said:

    @rpqu said:
    2.6 now

    Mine is even low 2.5 :o
    Does that mean i already become next dasabo :/

    https://www.trustpilot.com/review/hostdzire.com

    Looks like I have to send 2$ for review now :D

    You forgot the /s lol.
    It's 2.5 because of the breach lol. Previously it should be ~4.5, right?

    I don’t really remember. I stopped checking Trustpilot last year, after a lot of Chinese customers began intentionally posting fake reviews.

    I see only 11 reviews in the last 12 months and only 3 reviews after the VMware incident
    So it must be because of old reviews.

    Thanked by 1rpqu
  • LeviLevi Veteran

    What a shit show. Pathetic.

  • edited 10:38AM

    Now 2.5 🙂

    Thanked by 1rpqu
Sign In or Register to comment.