New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.
All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.
All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.
Comments
Count me in! Good luck everyone 🍀
The server has been offline for almost an hour and won't start up again ;(
im lookin for DE location replacement cause of tired waiting while deluxhost solve all his network problems. (arround 20$ year for low prod vps)
after reading all this customer feedbacks on topic im passing by this provider.
thank you all for sharing your experience.
@Servitro
Dear Servitro team, the server hasn't been able to start for over three hours now, and I haven't received a reply to the ticket I submitted to you either.
To be completely honest, I find the support really poor, given the long response times during outages.
Hi, I'm currently experiencing a serious network issue with the server. The latency to virtually any IP is now consistently over 1000ms, which is clearly not normal.
Could you please check what's going on with the network or routing on this server?
my ip 94.249.207.*
Same here.
BUT the high steal issue is gone.
hope i win 1st time in my life 🙏🏻😁