Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PHP-CGI vs PHP-FPM on NGINX - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

PHP-CGI vs PHP-FPM on NGINX

2»

Comments

• Thanks for your help

• Interesting post. I tried to recreate your setup, but the quotation marks formatting is screwed up - I think it would be better to have in a separate file. Even after modifying them to normal, tsung complained on the config file not being correct.

• victortruica said: Interesting post. I tried to recreate your setup, but the quotation marks formatting is screwed up - I think it would be better to have in a separate file. Even after modifying them to normal, tsung complained on the config file not being correct.

What quotation marks formatting was screwed up? Tsung may have updated since I posted this over a year ago.

• sinsin Member
    edited October 2015

I use Nginx with PHP-FPM and setup individual pools under their own user/group for each website which makes it easy to fine tune settings and set open_base, etc.