New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.
All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.
All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.
Comments
The performance issue.
We first noticed the issue on 2026-09-09 around 17:26 (+07), when load hit 21 on 4 vCPUs with CPU steal sustained at 70–93% while our own processes used only ~6% CPU.
It has been intermittent but recurring, not constant: our monitoring shows load spikes to 15–37 repeating daily for about a week (since ~Sep 2–3), with the box normally idle between episodes.
Today's 70–93% steal was directly measured; the earlier spikes are consistent with the same host-side contention, though our older monitoring captured load rather than steal specifically.
Ticket ID #26252-44
Thank you
I will take a look at that ticket and respond there.
The $5 inventory of LET2-G5-BAND1 in Singapore has been out of stock for a long time,
Why is there stock for $10? Can we replenish some $5 inventory?
A configuration of $10 is too high. A configuration of $5 is already sufficient to run the business
@serverpoint
They will be restocked soon.
$5 virtual servers run on a specific group of servers, optimized for the specs of that price. Servers with higher RAM run on a different set of hardware, optimized for higher RAM, and so on.
Since those $5 virtual servers are the most ordered, capacity ran out. But we just added some more a few weeks ago but we are still working on putting the new capacity through our testing and observation process.
aaand last chicken for a while
Order #7282411
these ones still pending tho
order #2730658
order #8214997
Double BW please
I'll have the team take care of those upgrades
I'll have the team take care of those upgrades
Double bandwidth - Invoice #850262
Thank you!
Stock for the LET2-G5-BAND1 (the $5 tier) in the Singapore region sold out long ago—when will it be restocked?
I'll have the team take care of those upgrades
We are working on new $5 plans coming soon.
Double bandwidth - Invoice #2446155
Thank you!
Seems like I missed yours! Our team will take care of doubling your bandwidth soon.
I'll have the team take care of those upgrades
Double bandwidth - Invoice #855258
Thank you!
I'll have the team take care of those upgrades
Please follow this link for our latest post: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/221564/new-amd-epyc-in-singapore-vault-storage-plans-a-100-cpu-option-and-our-popular-plans-are-back
Please post new orders there. Thank you all for your continued support!