Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BlueVM Support? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BlueVM Support?

Comments

• @quirkyquark said: It is. Here's a tutorial, in four parts, with screenshots that explains everything down to configuring the socks proxy in firefox.

Works!

Thanks man, ur awesome

• Unfortunately we aren't 24/7. If the node had gone down I would have been notified, but enabling TUN/TAP can wait until after I get some rest :) - Either way if you were one of the 6 requests for it this morning you've had it enabled.

• BlueVMBlueVM Member
    edited April 2012

@DotVPS said: Are you a one man team Justin?

Nope, two man. I'm just the front end/back end guy. He manages our other projects and helps in emergencies.

• @bluevm What Datacenter are you in, in IL?

• @Jeffrey - Continuum

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

You can call blueVM is there's an emergency, try 555 123 456

oh wait, April 1st is over :(

• LAKidLAKid Member

bluevm is down?

• @LAKID up for me

• LAKidLAKid Member

now it's up, I don't know what's going on..

• My tun/tap ticket was answered in minutes... I marked it as low priority... but I reckon a 24 hour wait is reasonable.

• @LAKid said: bluevm is down?

>

From pingdom on my vps

"The longest downtime was 4m 7s on 04/02/2012 7:10:52PM"

Down :(

• @netomx said: Down :(

>

Website up, CP up, VPS up (:

• As stated by our email yesterday our CA nodes are undergoing some maintenance and should be back online shortly. All of our other nodes are online and are fully functioning.

Sorry, I remembered the email they sent.

• zonzon Member

My VPS down for past 12 hours

• We're having some issues with the new IP assignment. We are working hard to resolve them.

• zonzon Member

My vps is still down... 16 hours now....

• @zon said: My vps is still down... 16 hours now....

@BlueVM said: We're having some issues with the new IP assignment. We are working hard to resolve them.

• BlueVMBlueVM Member
    edited April 2012

It should be online now. Let us know if your still having issues.

// What a night. :P

• @BlueVM said: What a night.

Thank you for housing Murphy

Mine is working now

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

Still waiting on some login details from you guys, not sure if you're more likely to see here than in my ticket.. Been waiting a fair while though!

• Just close and delete this BlueVM support thread :P

• @DotVPS - Didn't have a choice. It was either that or run out of space and pay double to have servers strung out across the DC or consolidate them, get a larger IP block and get better support.

@BlueVM any news on ticket 396906

Been waiting over 24 hours now :/, I appreciate you've had a lot to sort though :)

• @liamwithers - Its already been replied to...

@DotVPS - We physically carried the hardware across the datacenter on carts. Why such an interest in our operations?

• @BlueVM said: Why such an interest in our operations?

Around here? Looking for holes in the story

Yeahh, all is sorted now @BlueVM - thanks!

• @DotVPS - Well you seem to poke your head into all of our comments. It makes me think your looking for us to screw up so you can call us out on it. Sorry if this sounds rude, its just how my mind works. We make tons of mistakes every day, we just try to fix them...

@miTgiB - Fair enough.

@liamwithers - Sorry it took so long, but your welcome.