Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Delimiter VPS - First Time Customer - Provision Delayed due to winter storm - refunded - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Delimiter VPS - First Time Customer - Provision Delayed due to winter storm - refunded

124»

Comments

• As the older brother of jeromeza, I wish he hadn't cancelled. Next time I'm back in .za I'm going to smack him for being a bit of a monkey. I actually tried to order one of these just now, and getting the "your ip is banned" shtick. Sigh. I need to get a dedicated server sometime in the next week so i can migrate a mail server somewhere.

Thanked by 1Magiobiwan
  • i just ordered one last night, just coz i was bored and felt like buying something..
    lets see how this goes.. i got my current server until the 30th so i doubt it would take that long lol

• @MarkTurner: For people looking at delimiter, it might help them to put a test IP on their website for their locations - There isn't any that I can see.

• @Void_Whisperer said:
    @MarkTurner: For people looking at delimiter, it might help them to put a test IP on their website for their locations - There isn't any that I can see.

+1 It would be very useful.

• jcalebjcaleb Member
    edited February 2014

Title edited. Will close now as it is refunded already

This discussion has been closed.