Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SetupVPS.com - Cheap VPS 128Mb Ram 7Gb HDD Starting at $1.00/Mo - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SetupVPS.com - Cheap VPS 128Mb Ram 7Gb HDD Starting at $1.00/Mo

2»

Comments

• We allow Mexico ppl to order from now

• akzakz Member
    edited January 2014

so after getting the vps server for a day the server only has CENTOS images and today their virtualizor url does not work. The alternate url SSL is untrusted, doesnt look too good from here looks more like a rush job to production. Going to request a refund for the time being till they get their act together.

• You opened a ticket we added what you requested

Now you asked for refund ok we refunded why you didnt choose 3 days trial instead?

@akz said:
    so after getting the vps server for a day the server only has CENTOS images and today their virtualizor url does not work. The alternate url SSL is untrusted, doesnt look too good from here looks more like a rush job to production. Going to request a refund for the time being till they get their act together.

• @setupvps said:
    You opened a ticket we added what you requested

Now you asked for refund ok we refunded why you didnt choose 3 days trial instead?

im not knocking you on the service but I don't find it unreasonable to request a refund when I can't access the panel of a new provider just less than 12 hours of payment. However I do appreciate the refund and respect you for that.

• @akz thats one of the reasons we dont deal with paypal as with credit cards it wont cost us anyting to issues refund but with paypal its fees i dont know why they doing double fees but in case customer pay with paypal the seller pay fees then if seller do refund he also pay fee

And about the Virtulizor panel we true have problem as looks like someone hacked it we will format the server completely and install Solusvm

Thats the second server i got from ubiquity that was hacked first one was hacked up to IPMI administrator

• Good news we accepting all countries from now.
    We got accepted from our merchant account bank for that.

• Good news you wanted Paypal we give you Paypal! But if you pay Paypal in case of refund it will be less paypal fees.

• We can add up to 200IP's for VPS!

• can you accept payza for payment method?

• @kubilpoorboy Im sorry but no we wont expend more then Paypal and maybe Bitcoin.