Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HardCloud has been purchased and is being liquidated - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HardCloud has been purchased and is being liquidated

13»

Comments

• @texteditor said:
    Someone should give me an award for not spitting in the faces of people who gave me money, which I could do (but didn't)

Again, you refuse to quote the 'offered refunds' , which only two customers have claimed. Good job texteditor.

Oh, by the way, I'm not the same 14 year old Australian kid. (As mpkossen has already confirmed.) That's entirely fine however if you're too deluded in your tinfoil hatting to believe him for fear of ColoCrossing owning the world.

• @HardCloud said:
    Again, you refuse to quote the 'offered refunds' , which only two customers have claimed. Good job texteditor.

I did quote exactly that line, read again

I know you aren't the 14-year-old aussie kid too, he wasn't the one making those posts, he came before you...

• @texteditor said:
    I know you aren't the 14-year-old aussie kid too, he wasn't the one making those posts, he came before you...

And yet you couldn't accept that I was a different kid in the other thread... I would take this to the IRC, but you're not in there.

And yes, unmetered bandwidth. You can saturate 30TB or 300TB (depends on driver) if you want to, on legitimate means; and as long as we don't get any abuse reports, that's fine. We have an agreement with SingleHOP regarding it.

"Less abused services" are in relation to the whole "blocking JingLing completely." That was the single-most abused software on HardCloud.

• @HardCloud: any promo offer and pricing plan from goodhosting.co?

• @add_iT said:
    HardCloud: any promo offer and pricing plan from goodhosting.co?

Please contact GoodHosting's sales either via a ticket or LiveChat and they would happily set you up with a discounted price.

• Is strange that they are going down, but you can still order services , l0l.

• 800 Units Processor o-0

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

I am a happy user of GoodHosting.co for my personal projects, and I got nothing but good things to say for them. Support is really helpful. Server got good performance. I took advantage of the SSL offer, no issues with certificate. What I can say: Try GoodHosting.co, you won't be disappointed. :)

• @FtpIt_Radi said:
    I am a happy user of GoodHosting.co for my personal projects, and I got nothing but good things to say for them. Support is really helpful. Server got good performance. I took advantage of the SSL offer, no issues with certificate. What I can say: Try GoodHosting.co, you won't be disappointed. :)

How much did they pay you to submit that review? :)

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

@Grimmy2 said:

They paid me nothing. I got their cheapest service $2.02 256 MB RAM KVM.

• @racksx said:
    Is strange that they are going down, but you can still order services , l0l.

We purchased HardCloud, and liquidated it. We (the parent company that purchased HradCloud) offer a means for customers to continue their services, over at GoodHosting. It's not really that strange.

It would be the same way if New Wave Net Connect decided to liquidate ChicagoVPS for example, and then gave you somewhere else to register to claim your credit.

@tuguhost said:
    800 Units Processor o-0

We use fair-use scheduling and throttling to help prevent CPU abuse. 800 units is 100% across 8 cores, or 50% on 16 cores, etc. (24 "cores" per machine, as we use E5-2620v2 processors w/ HyperThreading on.)

• NiCE2013 said: For some reason, every VPS i uses goes out of business :(

Stay Away from my providers!! :)

• NiCE2013 said: For some reason, every VPS i uses goes out of business :(

Use us,we will no go away that fast :(

• terafireterafire Member
    edited February 2014

There's a very real repeatable problems on why providers go out of business.
    Here's a few reasons I can think of:

Too many dirt cheap yearly deals
    Costs of support, licenses and hardware, colocation vs shaky revenue stream
    Abusive and support intensive clients
    Poor choices of creating plans that aren't sustainable.
    Expanding too fast

Some people just decide its not worth the small profit margin to sell cheap VPSes.

If all the providers you use are going out of business, then you are that person that expects a Porsche on a Honda budget.