Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does everyone make tickets frequently with their VPS providers? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Does everyone make tickets frequently with their VPS providers?

2»

Comments

• To tie this off, in fairness to marcm, I did get a response today, to just ignore it. The autosuspends are disabled according to his message. We'll see what else happens.....

My putting the extra $10 on there and it showing $10 past due immediately after it took my paypal stuff is still grinding my gears.

• Most of my tickets are within the first few days of a service, trying to get things set up, once I've got things up and running, almost never.

• @HardCloud said:
    You're actually pretty lucky you chose today to argue about this... [/foreshadow]

I see the quality of your posts seems to be equally terrible as that alleged "other person" too

• @HardCloud said:
    Our customers open hundreds of tickets and expect their $3 LET special to be fully managed... that's one of the many reasons we gave up advertising on LET.

I'm very guilty of this. I think I've opened more tickets with you guys than all my other services added together!

• I've only had to submit one ticket in the past to my VPS provider (I put in my password incorrectly more than 3 times so I was blocked out of my own server)

• Like some people here, I only open tickets when the issue can't be resolved on my side.

• I do it to annoy the provider with my endless chatter about my day. I figure they have nothing better to do then listen to how my doctor's visit went, or how much my dog pooped in the yard.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

AnthonySmith said: I get around 5 tickets p/day on avg

4.13 AM in only one billing panel:
    New Tickets

Client Replies

Staff Replies

Tickets Without Reply

Average First Response
    0.43 Hours

Now one regular full day, same panel:
    New Tickets

Client Replies

Staff Replies

Tickets Without Reply

Average First Response
    1.91 Hours

The other billing panel is yielding some 1/3 of this one's total.

• People need to create more tickets. Don't hold back.