Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is UGeekVPS UGVPS hopeless - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is UGeekVPS UGVPS hopeless

13»

Comments

• @ElaborateRuse said:
    Oh, look, there was actually a problem!
    I expect apologies and mass recantation if New Wave Netconnect just starts my VPS up again and the panel works.

What?

• @ElaborateRuse said:
    Oh, look, there was actually a problem!
    I expect apologies and mass recantation if New Wave Netconnect just starts my VPS up again and the panel works.

I think you might need to have a checkup... Seriously. O.o

• I paid for the hire of a virtual private server. I haven't consistently received that.
    You and other drongos make off comments about me and avoid the obvious.
    What could your motivation be unless it is self-loathing?
    Why isn't it clear who is representing the interests of the businesses behind the servers?
    Why are there so many complaints and so few real responses?
    Why doesn't the moderator vet the foul attitude of some messangers as is usual and reasonable unless it serves them?

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited February 2014

Just because you are not competent enough to follow the directions provided by members of this community does not give you the right to call us 'drongos' if anyone is such, it is you for acting so disrespectful to the people here trying to assist you.

@mpkossen you should close this thread and warn this guy about his language.

@ElaborateRuse everyone here knows that UGVPS is crap, but all you have done in this thread is show just how incompetent and disrespectful you are.

Cheers!

• @ElaborateRuse just RUSETLED your jimmies.

• ugvps.com is redirected to vpsboard.com
    Does anyone know why?
    Replies to Ugvps fault emails bounce off into the rubbish bin.
    How can I get my VPS to work if I can't get to it?

• This time ugvps.net worked this time. Their reply to the last complaint the VPS was off is to assert that it is going which again it is not.
    If you are watching Ugvps get your act together.

• You seem to be pretty silly... However, if you update your Java to the latest version and clear any Java cache you may have, the serial console will work again.

• Lmao, an electrical engineer with server hosting...

That's a new one.