Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You asked - we delivered. Bandwagon Host in Florida and Micro plans... And KiwiVM! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

You asked - we delivered. Bandwagon Host in Florida and Micro plans... And KiwiVM!

13»

Comments

• I can highly recommend Bandwagon Host. Im with them since last summer and i never regret that.
    Since i use them I LOVE KIWIVM!!111!1 :D

• Test IP for all locations please

• dccdcc Member, Host Rep

@sonic said:
    Test IP for all locations please

Sent!

• @dcc, could you give me a test IP for the 3 locations ?

• RamiRami Member
    edited January 2014

Test IP for Netherlands please

Do you allow VPN?

• Do you accept bitcoin payments?

• @dcc said:
    We can look into making a 512 MB promo @ our Florida location. AZ is packed at the moment so there is no point really - we will run out of stock right away.

512MB PROMO PLS :D

256MB would be nice though.

@Com3x said:
    dcc, could you give me a test IP for the 3 locations ?

PM sent!

@Rami said:
    Test IP for Netherlands please

Do you allow VPN?

PM sent! Yes, VPN is allowed

@tmarie said:
    Do you accept bitcoin payments?

Sorry, no bitcoin for now

@trexos said:
    256MB would be nice though.

Alright, anyone else wants this? :)

• @dcc said:
    Alright, anyone else wants this? :)

256MB/512MB both would be awesome :) I have two 512MB promos of you and I can only say I love bandwagon. I dont know how you do it, but the VPS is great and the support is really fast. Only the 5GB disk space is a bit low. maybe you could provide (of course a bit more expensive plans) with a bit higher disk space. Like 20GB or at least 10GB.

I think you will get a lot orders as your prices and as I said servers are great!

[trexos said]

256MB/512MB both would be awesome :) I have two 512MB promos of you and I can only say I love bandwagon. I dont know how you do it, but the VPS is great and the support is really fast. Only the 5GB disk space is a bit low. maybe you could provide (of course a bit more expensive plans) with a bit higher disk space. Like 20GB or at least 10GB.
    >

I think you will get a lot orders as your prices and as I said servers are great!

Thank you for the comments!

We probably will get a lot of orders, however, SSD space is not cheap... I have checked our calculations, and 10 or 20 GB per VPS will actually get pretty expensive for us, and we want to be able to keep this business sustainable. I guess everyone's interested that we stay in business, right? :)

So the current prices that you can find on bandwagonhost.com are pretty much the lowest we can offer now when it comes to 10gb and more storage. 10GB plan is actually only $20 per year, and it is deployed on our new SSD nodes.

• @dcc Oh thank you I didn't see your message ! FYI I'm also OK if you plan to sell 256MB packages !

Another question about KiwiVM please, do we have a "quota" of snapshots ? Not to abuse of course but always good to now ! ;-)

• @dcc I would be interested on the 256MB package as well. Regarding kiwiVM, we have seperate login for every vps with you. Cant this be integrated under a user, may be?

• trexostrexos Member
    edited January 2014

@dcc said:
    So the current prices that you can find on bandwagonhost.com are pretty much the lowest we can offer now when it comes to 10gb and more storage. 10GB plan is actually only $20 per year, and it is deployed on our new SSD nodes.

And on normal hdds?

@Com3x said:

Another question about KiwiVM please, do we have a "quota" of snapshots ? Not to abuse of course but always good to now ! ;-)

Right now the limit is 5 snapshots per account (if you hit 5 you have to delete one before you can create new snapshot). Currently there are no other limitations.

@peppr said:
    dcc I would be interested on the 256MB package as well. Regarding kiwiVM, we have seperate login for every vps with you. Cant this be integrated under a user, may be?

It is already kind of integrated through bandwagonhost.com (you can log into KiwiVM from your account and there you have access to all your VPS).

@trexos said:
    And on normal hdds?

We are phasing out hard drives and at this time the plan is to go pure SSD at all locations by March. Conventional storage does not allow us to deliver the quality of service we want to achieve. Flashcache and similar solutions were tested, however, in the end we chose to go with pure SSD. This means no conventional (rotating) hard drives anymore, sorry :)

• @dcc

What a pitty:( I prefer more disk space with about 100MBs then less disk space but with better speed. Do you plan offering a 256MB/512MB special?;p

• RamiRami Member
    edited January 2014

I bought MICRO-128 it work very good so far

And KiwiVM is very nice I loved it :D

• send me test ip for nl plz

edited January 2014

@asterisk14 said:
    send me test ip for nl plz

Sent!

For a limited time, our legendary 5G promo is back. Available at our Florida and Arizona locations:

5G PLAN $9.99/year 512MB RAM 5GB SSD 500GB Bandwidth on GigE

Have fun!

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • question about KiwiVM:

Is it possible to reinstall OS/ change OS anytime, like in SolusVM control panel ?

• @srv said:
    question about KiwiVM:

Is it possible to reinstall OS/ change OS anytime, like in SolusVM control panel ?

yes you can

Thanked by 1srv
  • @asterisk14 said:
    send me test ip for nl plz

I am using one in NL
    and the performance and speed for this price is really good.

• @dcc said:
    For a limited time, our legendary 5G promo is back. Available at our Florida and Arizona locations:

5G PLAN $9.99/year 512MB RAM 5GB SSD 500GB Bandwidth on GigE

Have fun!

Out of stock :(
    Any ideas when it's going to be available?

@lavgupta

Should be 2-3 weeks.

• FlisoFliso Member

Will the 5G plan also be available for NL?

@Fliso said:
    Will the 5G plan also be available for NL?

It depends on a few things, I should be able to confirm this in about 2 weeks.

Thanked by 1segfault
  • looking forward for the 5G NL plan!

• NL possible?