Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap vps node - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap vps node

2»

Comments

• @m0dg0d - Delimiter won't have anything suitable until next month. We expect them to begin offering our E3/E5 offering at very aggressive rates

• @PavHost said:
    A representative that is expecting to get new clients by saying 'Fuck', 'Ass', 'Fuckups' is quite funny and I'd prefer to go with a 'fuck up' company rather than rely on you guys.
    Harden and secure your server, you shouldn't have problems from hackers.

F, A, S words are vocabulary words that are widely used by anyone in the US, including company representatives, college professors and ordinary people. There is no shame to use words like that anywhere, especially on some random discussion board.
    But as english vocabulary allows me to say: your opinion is f**ing appreciated and taken in account. :)

• @Sledger said:
    I can feel for the bad experience you have had with Hetzner but all big providers are not like that.

Small fish and big fish all have something in common.

• @MarkTurner said:
    m0dg0d - Delimiter won't have anything suitable until next month. We expect them to begin offering our E3/E5 offering at very aggressive rates

Can't wait for it,
    Make sure you hold us up2date on LET.

• @MarkTurner
    Still no news from you..

• I can offer you a 16gb ram, 8 cores, 200GB disk space, and 6TB for a good deal. Let me know if you are interested.

• @NodeJungle said:
    I can offer you a 16gb ram, 8 cores, 200GB disk space, and 6TB for a good deal. Let me know if you are interested.

Thats a vps.

• @m0dg0d said:

It's a KVM VPS so you could virtualize OpenVZ on it if you wanted