Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GreenValueHost is now in NY/TX/LA!!!! CHECK OUT THIS *MASSIVE* BLOWOUT SALE STARTING @ $3! 100TB BW! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GreenValueHost is now in NY/TX/LA!!!! CHECK OUT THIS *MASSIVE* BLOWOUT SALE STARTING @ $3! 100TB BW!

Comments

• I have pending order and (thinking to) about to cancel it. I open a ticket and it has been few hours without any reply.

Simply, Awesome.

• Our sales department is NOT a 24/7 department. Orders are manually activated by our sales staff due to the need for manual fraud checking and screening of clients.

Thanked by 1Noerman
  • Is this offer recurring or not ?

• @GreenValueHost said:
    Our sales department is NOT a 24/7 department. Orders are manually activated by our sales staff due to the need for manual fraud checking and screening of clients.

Btw, I open ticket for Management Department. Hopefully I am not abusing it since I confuse which to choose (support department).

Somehow I just love one-man-show vps providers which can do almost everything for a client.
    *Of-course not any one-man-show company.

• aaxaaaaxaa Member
    edited January 2014

what about uptime 99% or 100% ?

• @aaxaa said:
    what about uptime 99% or 100% ?

• @Silvenga said:
    GreenValueHost How many CPU's given for offer #1?

just got the LA, it seems still show as 8T burst ram, not vswap,

and the cpu also the same as Texas, E3-1240 V2 4 cores with dynamic frequency begin at 1.6G (although Texas begin at 800M), I don't know why they are not setup to use the fixed 3.4G

the LA's network of ColoCrossing are also awesome as Texas, wget cachefly > 100M/s :)

• @hotsnow said:
    the LA's network of ColoCrossing are also awesome as Texas, wget cachefly > 100M/s :)

Thanks, but already got a container in Texas. I've seen mixed reviews. The bad ones were the one liners. The good ones were a full pages. So I'd thought I would get one. :D

I think it was set up around 5:30am. 4 cores. Running a server bear now.

I have that 8TB of ram issue. Hmmm... then there's the 8GB of burst rather than vSwap. OCD - so now I am just annoyed. :P

• @Silvenga said:
    I have that 8TB of ram issue. Hmmm... then there's the 8GB of burst rather than vSwap. OCD - so now I am just annoyed. :P

the cpu dynamic frequency is more annoying, lol

• @hotsnow said:
    the cpu dynamic frequency is more annoying, lol

it's power saving function. when the node gets more people, it will stay the max frequency

Thanked by 1hotsnow
  • Where is test ip, still waiting.

• dpwdpw Member

my order always fraud check,
    hmm,what's wrong?

• @kyaky said:
    @hotsnow said: the cpu dynamic frequency is more annoying, lol

>

it's power saving function. when the node gets more people, it will stay the max frequency

I guess one could say this is a good thing. Means the node is not overloaded.

• Where is test ip, still waiting.

• @painfreepc said:
    Where is test ip, still waiting.

you can use the ip of ColoCrossing LA :)

http://lg.la.colocrossing.com/

• Yep you can use the ColoCrossing LA test, it's just about the same thing.

If you're seeing an 8TB error please ticket in.

• Here is a ServerBear benchmark for anyone interested on the V-Enterprise server in LA

http://serverbear.com/benchmark/2014/01/16/U63fxnr9XYkq4Dv9

I have the 8TB Ram bug which I've sent a ticket in for so disregard that aspect

• @rldowling03: Thanks for that. Also, "perfect" score on this one:

UnixBench (w/ one processor) 1337.7

Hah!

• This is for Texas from offer #1

CPU model :  Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1240 v3 @ 3.40GHz
    Number of cores : 4
    CPU frequency :  3392.436 MHz
    Total amount of ram : 8388607 MB
    Total amount of swap : 0 MB
    System uptime :   37 min,
    Download speed from CacheFly: 102MB/s
    Download speed from Linode, Atlanta, GA: 1.29MB/s
    Download speed from Linode, Newark, NJ: 31.5MB/s
    Download speed from Linode, Dallas, TX: 39.3MB/s
    Download speed from Linode, Tokyo, JP: 9.05MB/s
    Download speed from Linode, London, UK: 11.5MB/s
    Download speed from Leaseweb, Haarlem, NL: 9.73MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Singapore: 6.17MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Seattle, WA: 24.3MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, San Jose, CA: 28.5MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Washington, DC: 33.8MB/s
    I/O speed :  175 MB/s

• ReeceReece Member
    edited January 2014

Few things:

1) Where is the 100TB offer? Your title shows it but no offer.. that is quite misleading

2) Can I get away with poking 99TB in the ass (Legit usage) and you won't suspend me?

3) I assume your still running the CC's leading E3 platform .. Sigh.. Why are you bullshiting to your customers? OVERLOADED NODES? Absolutely NOT! We do not overload our nodes and NEVER WILL!

Would absolutely love a reply from you jon, Being a genuinely interested customer I don't want to be told off ;)

• 100,000/1024gb is not 100tb.

• rchurchrchurch Member
    edited January 2014

@GreenValueHost If a customer wants you to dedicate a single node to all their VPS, filling it up the guaranteed RAM capacity in order to avoid complaints from other users, will that be possible?

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@rchurch said:
    GreenValueHost If a customer wants you to dedicate a single node to all their VPS, filling it up the guaranteed RAM capacity in order to avoid complaints from other users, will that be possible?

Your just being silly.

• How long does the manual approval normally take? I paid my order approx 3 hours ago.

• @AlexanderM said:
    Your just being silly.

Why would that be silly? If 3 customers use their 100TB, that would leave only 33Gb for the remaining customers on a system with 1Gbit NIC, assuming that they can afford the bandwidth costs in the first place. They are offering more than are allowed dedicated servers costing $100s of dollars, or even whole racks.

Is it just an attention grabbing sales gimmick?

• Manual approval usually takes around an hour or two however can take a little longer if our pending orders queue fills up quickly.

@rchurch - Who said that we're only using a 1Gbit NIC and that we don't have the ability to upgrade our NIC if and when needed? We have plenty of capital to afford additional bandwidth costs. This isn't an attention grabbing sales gimmick. This is reality. There's a reason that we call ourselves LET's exclusive more bang for your buck provider. :)

• GreenValueHost said: If you're seeing an 8TB error please ticket in.

my vps is 8TB error too, please fixed it, ticket number #112848

• Here are ServerBear benchmarks for their 1GB Ram V-Standard+ plans. Again ignore the whole 8TB of Ram issue.

Texas: http://serverbear.com/benchmark/2014/01/17/XD8dXX1awlKKwF1B
    Los Angeles: http://serverbear.com/benchmark/2014/01/17/7anTZ7R4uJivcojV

• damn, their service is too slow...

• woochunwoochun Member
    edited January 2014

@GreenValueHost:Please check Invoice #3592