Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tactical VPS - a few questions - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Tactical VPS - a few questions

2»

Comments

• I have a $7 128M kvm VPS in LA webnx, the uptime, IO, network speed are always good, also the low latency from china. and nodes status update very quickly if any issue.
    hope @Ian_ could keep your business longer and better!
    keep it up!

• Thanks guys! I been looking into moving to europe but it is always a possibility

• any chance you'll come out with some NAT only plans to compete with lowendspirit ?
    :)

• @darkshire said:
    any chance you'll come out with some NAT only plans to compete with lowendspirit ?

Can't imagine how cheap that'll be.

• ATHKATHK Member
    edited January 2014
    ~# dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=64k count=16k conv=fdatasync
    16384+0 records in
    16384+0 records out
    1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 5.50899 s, 195 MB/s

Dallas.

Ping from Australia

ping x.x.x.x
    Pinging x.x.x.x with 32 bytes of data:
    Reply from x.x.x.x: bytes=32 time=213ms TTL=53
    Reply from x.x.x.x: bytes=32 time=213ms TTL=53
    Reply from x.x.x.x: bytes=32 time=212ms TTL=53
    Reply from x.x.x.x: bytes=32 time=214ms TTL=53
    Ping statistics for x.x.x.x:
        Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
    Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
        Minimum = 212ms, Maximum = 214ms, Average = 213ms
  • I tried to order and got a MaxMind error :|

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@mpkossen said:
    I tried to order and got a MaxMind error :|

Y U Fraud!?!!??

• @mpkossen said:
    I tried to order and got a MaxMind error :|

Same here - I blame us eurotrash @mpkossen ;)

@ian_ please check ticket 396832

• I got a MaxMind error at URpad, they say i got flaged for having a server on my home ip..

• Second time in all my life I got a MaxMind error. Last time it was a database error at MaxMind.

Anyway, my ticket is #780403.

• @mpkossen @craigb Your orders are set back to pending. The problem lies in the module passing your ip off as the servers ip. Im working on it right now. Once again I do apologize for the hassles

• Wow, this is some great support I got! @Ian_ resolved the issue for me and offered some compensation, even though the delay was minimal. Kudos!

• He did what @mpkossen?!? ;p

I clearly need to work on my influencing skills...

(Just pulling your leg @ian_ - no need to respond!)

• @craigb check your inbox and your set!

• Thanks Ian_ for the generous offer but I feel that would be taking advantage (as a result of no hardship on my side) Make some money, be sustainable :)

• Just ordered a small box from you this morning, got marked as fraud, but you quickly corrected that - just waiting for it to be set up now so I can have a play! :)

• CoffeeCoffee Member
    edited February 2014

---solved

• when storage vps available again ?

• @chemrif got a new node order and is coming online in the next couple of days.

• I'm a new user of Tactical VPS. Have a problem with KVM at first and submit a ticket. Their staff helped me and very helpfull. I hope this will be a good start.

• I wrote reviews (KVM) of their Los Angeles CA and Jacksonville FL locations.