Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

vps service for iranian user - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

vps service for iranian user

Comments

• VDS6VDS6 Member
    edited January 2014

We accept webmoney with no problem. The big deal about webmoney is that it's almost impossible to find out what county the webmoney wallet owner is from. So it's tough to find out who the payer is. On the other hand as a US based company we do not do business with iranian customers as law requires us and we comply with it.

• @MarkTurner said:
    Hchak you could order from Delimiter Arabia http://www.delimiterarabia.com/ they take a variety of local payments including bank transfer, CashU, etc. As they are based in Cairo and Riyadh there should be no issue with making payment/sanctions

US sanction apply to the whole planet because the whole planet uses the dollar for trade. And asking the Saudis to support Shia Iran is hilarious.

• Abdussamad said: And asking the Saudis to support Shia Iran is hilarious.

Money talks.

• @imperio - exactly! Especially from what I can tell in Cairo

• hi, I need iran vps .do you have.

• Russia and China are Iran best friends.. there have many vps providers in there.

• 2HostComJohn2HostComJohn Member
    edited January 2014

Don't know why there should be any problem.

We don't discriminate and support internet freedom.

You are more than welcome at 2Host.com

• @2HostComJohn said:
    Don't know why there should be any problem.

We don't discriminate and support internet freedom.

You are more than welcome at 2Host.com

certainly, but his problem, as an iranian, is how he can pay you. Iranians can't use PayPal. And they can maybe not do bank wires to EU through SWIFT since last year. How are you going to get money from him?

• abravo said: How are you going to get money from him?

Bitcoin,webmoney..USA can not dictate policies to whole world.

• @abravo said:
    certainly, but his problem, as an iranian, is how he can pay you. Iranians can't use PayPal. And they can maybe not do bank wires to EU through SWIFT since last year. How are you going to get money from him?

>

not easy, but we usually find some friend who can pay through Paypal or credit cards... but even in this way some of the providers not let you get their service as long as they find you are connecting from Iran even if some one out of Iran pay your invoice! this is annoying.

• abravoabravo Member
    edited January 2014

you didn't try webmoney?
    There's a trilingual english/farsi/russian site for it:
    http://www.wmtransfer.ir/home/home.aspx

to avoid rejection because iranian IP, try providers in the right countries...

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Hum, is this so bad ?

I mean, who keeps tabs on where the connections to a VPS come from except the government ? If US wishes to block Iran's internet they can get the GFW version domestically, Same Eu and whoever is interested to help the regime in Iran hide the truth from their citizens. With a bit of luck, Iran wont need to cut their internet off anymore, as long as everyone else is blocking them.

Now, on a serious note, we do not monitor any connections and do not suspend anyone because of the country he connects to.

We do monitor for spam and other abuse a lot, though, so if you are into such things you will be terminated fast.

• you can find a uk vps at lowendspirit.com

• As long as the payment is legitimate (from his friend), we don't care much who uses the service or where he/she is from. Internet is a freedom-based resource for everyone, everywhere.

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited January 2014

@Hchak said:
    true but possibly it doesnt apply for 20$! and also I already need to pay from outside by some friend who live outside of the country as these payment methods are not available locally, so the providers dont get the money from Iran.

It does. Trust me. It DOES.

The authorities in Austria (and the EU) do get very mad if you deal with (...citizens/companies of/in) Iran, Sudan and Belarus and extremely mad if you even just consider to deal with North Korea.

• @William said:
    Belarus

Never heard of that one. So no belaRUSSIAN vodka for you guys huh?

@Hchak

You could consider providers in Turkey, I think there's still trade possible maybe. Not entirely sure. Look for and ask Turkish providers if you're interested.

• shafireshafire Member
    edited January 2014

@kerouac said:

Belarus is not Russia, but Belarus is Europe's last ****.

• @shafire said:
    Belarus is not Russia, but Belarus is Europe's last blot.

I know it's not Russia, I was referring to some Belarussian vodka sold as "bela" in smaller font and "russian" in larger font.

You shouldn't call a country a "blot".

• @imperio said:

Yeah. The Americans can blacklist your business if you deal with Iran. That matters because the whole world uses the USD. That is why their sanctions are so effective.

So the Saudis are a) ideologically opposed to Iran b) puppets of the US c) use the USD for imports and exports just like everyone else. In fact they underwrite the USD by taking it in exchange for their petroleum exports. Also they aren't exactly dirt poor. So no Saudi Arabia supporting Iran is absurd. It shows a total ignorance of the state of the world.

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited January 2014

Realistically however, Saudi Arabia would still aling with Iran against Israel.

Anyway, offtopic.

Turkey has sanctions on Iran also; most are by now UN security council sanctions which are pretty much binding to you unless you want to get bombed legally.

• William said: Realistically however, Saudi Arabia would still aling with Iran against Israel.

Or is it the other way around http://rt.com/news/israel-saudi-iran-nuclear-846/

• @Abdussamad said:
    the whole world uses the USD. That is why their sanctions are so effective.

not because the USD but because Visa/Master are US-based. In the wikileaks case, Visa/Master lined up with US instructions in order to cut off donations at the source.
    PayPal, Skrill, Western Union and so do also 1) either depend on Visa/Master 2) or line up with the Empire.
    USA got also SWIFT (the bank wires system) which is belgian based, to ban Iran.
    So it's not about currency (USD) but about how much USA pressures others and how weak the current EU Commission is.

USA has gone nuts long time ago, they are completely out of their mind. See for instance how last year, a danish citizen in Danmark had 137.000 DDK ~18.000 € intercepted/seized in a bank wire (regular SWIFT wire) between his bank in Danmark and the german bank of a german importer of cuban cigars in Germany, on the ground that the transaction was against the US Cuba embargo. It's in danish, on the main danish daily, but anyway see for yourself:
    b.dk/nationalt/dansk-politimand-fanget-i-amerikansk-terrornet
    and few reports in english:
    icenews.is/2012/03/04/us-confiscates-policemans-cuban-cigar-cash/
    cphpost.dk/news/us-snubs-out-legal-cigar-transaction.898.html

It's complete total madness.
    Yet there are some workarounds. WebMoney is one of them but it spreads very slowly and of course yanks will do whatever they can to avoid any alternatives and competition to their monopoly.

And these US laws and behavior are the reason one must never ever do business with american providers. Not only in USA but also anywhere they establish an expatriated business. One of these days expatriated yanks must face the situation where they will have to call home and tell their people to fucking stop bullying the rest of us.

Thanked by 2vRozenSch00n ahmiq
  • kerouackerouac Member
    edited January 2014

@William said:
    Turkey has sanctions on Iran also; most are by now UN security council sanctions which are pretty much binding to you unless you want to get bombed legally.

Yes there are sanctions, but there are some ways around it. Not sure if it'll work for OP's 20 dollar transaction though :) There was recently a corruption fallout concerning high officials (minsters) within the government and a Halkbank AS executive about illegal and off-books gold trade with Iran. Halkbank, a state owned bank, was keeping trade with Iran for the longest, up to late 2012. I think they ceased it recently, because they would get banned out of SWIFT (or a similar punishment) if they hadn't. Not sure how it works right now, but there is still trade between Turkey and Iran. I think currently Iranians come and set up companies in Turkey, receive funds to these companies, but can't take the money back to Iran. So they buy stuff with the money and send the stuff (goods) back to Iran instead. If there hadn't been a corruption fallout with a Halkbank executive, probably Halkbank was going to -somehow- continue trade, but now they are running away from it to not get dirty and endanger clients. It's a very big international bank with many regular people as clients, so they can't risk making headlines anymore. But before this happening, they were even going to process India's oil payments to Iran.
    http://in.reuters.com/article/2013/12/11/turkey-halkbank-sanctions-indiaoilimport-idINDEE9BA0A420131211

@William said:

That is ridiculous, however I see this kind of claims often.

First of all, Iranians are shi'ites, and for stupid reasons, that's worse than anything for the Saudis. This is what muslims would like to reason Saudis approach to Iran with.

The actual reason is that Saudi Arabia is simply a non-country, with no control over what it does. Sure it's definitely not a democracy, but the Kingdom can't do what it wants either. It's rich in USD, and all its money is invested in the US. No other argument works. Any other approach would be counterproductive for the Saudis. Sure, if there was democracy, people could make irrational decisions and go up against the US or Israel. But there isn't.

All the annoyance Saudis create for Israel is unimportant stuff like Israelis cannot register .com.sa domains. Who cares? "You shouldn't travel to S.A. with Israeli passport" who cares? What are you doing in the middle of the desert anyway?

It's ridiculous how some US TV shows try to make Saudis look like they cooperate with Sunni extremists or Iranians. For those who watch, in early episodes of Homeland, Saudi officials were aiding AQ a-holes, and in the last season the AQ-replica group of the Homeland universe is aided by Iran. Both ridiculous, the latter is the most ridiculous though.

Think what you want but this is the picture I can provide you from within a somewhat muslim country. I don't know if Arabs or Iranians here will agree, but I'm pretty convinced this is the outlook.

Also, I'm sorry for calling S.A. a non-country, it was used in the sense of self-determination of foreign policies. In other aspects, it might be considered a good deal, as 1, they've got money, 2, they can do whatever they want inside the country, so who cares what happens outside? I understand if anyone thinks this way.

@Hchak

Bank Mellat has offices in Turkey, can you send money from Iran via them to Turkish bank accounts? If yes, you might still consider Turkish providers.

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • WilliamWilliam Member
    edited January 2014

Note that Saudi Arabia (as in their royal family, which is in a kingdom to be extended to the entire country) sponsors terrorists/"government" in Gaza and Jordan (and to some extent before, Syria) - So the Israeli "hate" is very much justified IMO.

(This is known and proven, both by EU and US, also see US terrorist attack involvement which clearly shows that the Saudis have no control over their country and their own Saud family)

kerouac said: I think currently Iranians come and set up companies in Turkey, receive funds to these companies, but can't take the money back to Iran. So they buy stuff with the money and send the stuff (goods) back to Iran instead.

Correct, that is why Gold in Istanbul got expensive - Iran also gets paid for oil in Gold (and Chinese RMB and Indian Rupees). China and India do not have to care about security council decisions.

kerouac said: "You shouldn't travel to S.A. with Israeli passport" who cares? What are you doing in the middle of the desert anyway?

If you try that, you are dead or 20+ years in a jail in SA. Simple as that.
    Probably also executed as "Mossad agent" as happened before.

• blackfoxltdblackfoxltd Member
    edited January 2014

We do not look at where clients are from when they order stuff from us. Long as they do not cause the FBI to knock at the door and follow our tos.

We take bitcoin as a alternative to PayPal.

:)

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited January 2014

Thats a quick way to your countries security office, jail, or getting searched & seized.

It also shows a great business model.

Thanked by 1skagerrak
  • Too bad the O.P. didn't tell much about how he investigated possibilities before relying on some friend's CC, and where he wanted to have VPS.
    Out of curiosity I had another look on yandex.ru, and it seems it shouldn't be too difficult to transfer money from Iran to Russia, without SWIFT, so bypassing the US embargo. There's at least one bank, Tejarat, which is the merger of different former banks, one of them an iranian-russian bank. The idea is: deposit of cash in Iran and credit in Russia. If they do small transactions for private persons, then from russian bank, WebMoney can be used for paying many VPs providers or can be converted into other payment systems. Tejaratbank has also office in Tadjikistan, so russophere, webmoney, etc. An alternative way could be Iran-Turmenistan, which is also russosphere.
    The other channel mentionned in runet is through Armenia by armenian-iranian business people.
    Thinking of it, Armenia seems very well. Turkey is just too much on the radar of the anglosphere and is somewhat tied to the US (NATO, so on), while Armenia is the little protégé of Russia there in Caucasus corner.

• William said:

No they wouldn't. The Saudis are huge supporters of Israel behind the scenes.

No violating sanctions does not justify violence. There is no need for that. The US can cut you off from the world financial system. That is a big enough threat to bring anyone into line.

abravo said:

not because the USD but because Visa/Master are US-based. In the wikileaks case, Visa/Master lined up with US instructions in order to cut off donations at the source. PayPal, Skrill, Western Union and so do also 1) either depend on Visa/Master 2) or line up with the Empire. USA got also SWIFT (the bank wires system) which is belgian based, to ban Iran. So it's not about currency (USD) but about how much USA pressures others and how weak the current EU Commission is.

Currency matters a HUGE deal. The world basically finances the lifestyle of Americans. It allows them to run up huge deficits, borrow endlessly, debase their currency and still wage expensive wars around the world. The USD being the world's reserve currency means the following:

• The USD is used for global trade and all of those funds transfers go through US banks just like in that example you gave. Doesn't matter if two foreign countries are sending money to each other if it is in USD it is going through US banks and the US govt. can stop it. BTW Visa/MC are mostly used by the west. SWIFT, however, matters to exporters and importers around the world.

• All central banks keep huge amounts of USD as forex reserves. They need to do this to pay for their imports chief among them oil. This hoarding of dollars props up the US currency.

• Countries have an incentive to debase their own currencies in order to make their exports competitive. All the developing countries in the world fall over themselves trying to sell cheaper goods to Americans so that they can earn USD and finance their imports. The use of USD as a world currency allows Americans to enslave the world.

• Countries that can't maintain adequate reserves become victim to International Financial Institutions (IFIs) like the IMF and the World Bank. If you want money from these IFIs you have to change your laws and make other compromises on your national sovereignty. They freely interfere in the internal affairs of a country.

• The strength of the USD allows America to buy off people around the world. That means ordinary individuals but also leaders and entire governments.

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • @William said:
    Note that Saudi Arabia (as in their royal family, which is in a kingdom to be extended to the entire country) sponsors terrorists/"government" in Gaza and Jordan (and to some extent before, Syria) - So the Israeli "hate" is very much justified IMO.

I'm not going to go into levant politics here, but you can't just throw these around as facts. I don't know how you get Fox News in Austria, but this is some serious neo-con mumbo jumbo. Who is the terrorist government in Jordan again? The King? The guy the King appointed as PM? (an economist who studied at "American" University of Beirut?)

@William said:
    (This is known and proven, both by EU and US, also see US terrorist attack involvement which clearly shows that the Saudis have no control over their country and their own Saud family)

I don't even understand what this sentence means. What is the US involvement?

@William said: [on traveling to SA w/ IL passport]
    If you try that, you are dead or 20+ years in a jail in SA. Simple as that. Probably also executed as "Mossad agent" as happened before.

Yes that's ridiculous of SA. Because Mossad agents never travel with Israeli passports.

Britain expels Isr. diplomat over UK passport fraud (used in murdering persons of interest in Dubai):
    http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/24/world/middleeast/24dubai.html?_r=0

Mossad regularly faked Aussie passports:
    http://www.smh.com.au/national/israeli-spy-agency-mossad-regularly-faked-australian-passports-exagent-20100226-p8om.html

And many more...

You should really rethink your personal stance on levant politics, but you can only do it yourself. I won't try to pull you out of the matrix here, it's up to you; but I am unable to stop myself from adding a little rant and an example, feel free to stop reading if you haven't stopped earlier: Israeli politics and voters are way more right-wing than (for example) Turkish politics and voters. And TR is a nation deemed unfit for EU. So think about the overall stance of the country before finding their rage justifiable, or means and stance relatable/understandable. Many examples of their wrongdoings are out there, and not just claims made up by islamists or anything. Take Sabra and Shatila massacres for example, and they made the commander of those massacres become PM later on. IL is a right-wing militarist country with fascist weirdos in charge, and is no better than any other government in the middle east, and not more innocent than any government in the middle east. Have a nice day, and take the red pill every now and then.

• kyakykyaky Member
    edited January 2014

isn't UN run by the US and the JEWs?

A friend of mine living in Wisconsin told me one time he went Church, the guy from the Church who gave a speech talked about how bad Iran was and the US needed to go there to liberate their people. lol, what a fvcking joke. opps, sorry this is irrelevant to the topic.

Thanked by 1Abdussamad