Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Could bluevm become like uptimevps? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Could bluevm become like uptimevps?

2»

Comments

• We don't bar residential IPs (Proxy/VPN orders are forbidden anyways), but I do have a long list of PayPal and CCs no longer allowed to purchase.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@miTgiB said: I don't think it is so much to run illegal stuff, as I saw in the past whe nI offered 128's monthly, they churn is so high, it just became a revolving door when I would see clients buy for 1 month, be gone 20 days then repurchase, when I started to see that habit, I put an end to cheap monthly 128's.

That is true that ppl dont really run much important things on 128 LEBs, it is very possible they buy for test and learn and forget.
    It happened to me more than once to forget one of those and be away so didnt check mail for a while. Then ppl were holding me to ransom, I pay x fine and they allow me to retrieve data then cancel...
    Of course I didnt give in to blackmail, mainly because I dont agree with that policy, second because I never put important data there, if any. third, because I probably didnt even use the resources anyway so they were free to oversell, etc.
    I agree I should lose my VPS if i forget to pay, however, I should be allowed to resume (without the data, of course) if I pay for the time i was late till they deleted it. Losing IP and some data is punishment enough, I didnt do that on purpose, if I did I wouldnt come back, no ?
    M