Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

High Ram VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

High Ram VPS

Hello LET,

I have been with vpsdime.com for a few months and I have really started to love them. I try not to trust any single host with all my eggs. I am looking for hostss with similar specs and pricing. I am also looking into getting more disk space per node.

Comments

• How about try Overzold?

Thanked by 1Sander
  • What kind of specs/price are you looking for?

• @budi1413 said:
    How about try Overzold?

No i have not but i am looking at them. Are you a customer of theres.

• How about trying http://openvz.io/ ? I have not been win OpenVZ, but they are the same company as @Iniz. I am a customer of INIZ and what I can say is highly recommended.

• @iKeyZ said:
    What kind of specs/price are you looking for?

=2 cores
    =4gb ram
    =30gb disk (ssd cached if available)
    =1tb bw

for 5-10$/mo

I would be super happy to get the following 4 cores, 8gb ram, 50-100gb disk, 1-2tb bandwidth for about 10$ a month.

• @nhocconan said:
    How about trying http://openvz.io/ ? I have not been win OpenVZ, but they are the same company as Iniz. I am a customer of INIZ and what I can say is highly recommended.

Thank you this seems to be right within the ratio

• @wojons let me know if you have any questions about openvz.io :)

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

High ram?

I can offer this but not at OpenVZ prices:

Xen HVM
    4 CPU Cores (Equal Share)
    16 GB Ram
    340 GB Disk Space (Raid 10 - dedicated disk/storage array)
    8 TB Bandwidth @ 1gbit
    4 x  IPv4 address
    IPv6 available

€44.00 p/month

Or

Xen PV
    2048 MB Dedicated Ram
    2048 MB SWAP
    50 GB Raid 10 HDD Storage 
    1000 GB per Month Bandwidth
    1 x  IPv4 Address
    5 x Dedicated IPv6 Address

€5.35 p/month

• @wojons said:

i am costumer, great service, great pricing, if you PM me I can also send you a coupon of their servers for a discount discount so you can get their 5G at £5.85 GBP

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2014

Here is what i have to offer:

XEN HVM
        2 Shared Cores of XEON L5520
        50 GB HDD HW RAID 10
        3 GB RAM
        1TB @ 1gbps port
        IPv4 and IPv6
        Dallas Location

$10 per month

Or if you wish SSD plan check out our abusivecores.com
    With dedicated thread, 3 gb of ram and 20gb of pure ssd storage. That would be plan #2 or Superplan

If you need something custom, contact me

We can upgrade ram on all plans

• @INIZ said:
    wojons let me know if you have any questions about openvz.io :)

Wanted to know how you handle when you run out of ram on a node do you move the container or do you start killing procsses on users machines?

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited January 2014

@wojons said:
    Wanted to know how you handle when you run out of ram on a node do you move the container or do you start killing procsses on users machines?

Never happened, we measure quite closely and never seen nodes pass 50% RAM mark (average). If it does get close to it we deploy new nodes.

Thanked by 1wojons
  • customer of overzold. i use it for production, no problems encountered. very good overall.

after overzold/xenpower, my next choice would be inception for their 2gb xen.

• @INIZ said:
    Never happened, we measure quite closely and never seen nodes pass 50% RAM mark (average). If it does get close to it we deploy new nodes.

Lastly wanted to know what you think makes you different or better then overzold?

• @jcaleb said:
    customer of overzold. i use it for production, no problems encountered. very good overall.

after overzold/xenpower, my next choice would be inception for their 2gb xen.

May I know what plan you use from overzold, how long you been with them, and what sort of application/usage you are seeing.

• @wojons said:

I have not used there service so can't comment, also William is a good friend of mine. OpenVZ.io been around for several months now and we've not any major issues.

It's your call.

• jcalebjcaleb Member
    edited January 2014

@wojons
    5GB RAM, 50GB disk at LEB price. 2TB bandwidth.

I am hosting a Java web application. The app takes around 800mb RAM. Then MySQL I allocated around 1.5GB RAM for buffers/etc. So I consume around 2.5GB RAM. Might add an app or two there.

• EpidriveEpidrive Member
    edited January 2014

How about this:

4GB RAM

4 CPU Cores

50GB Disk space

1TB Bandwidth

100Mbps Port Speed

1 IPv4 Address

Las Vegas, Nevada Datacenter

OpenVZ/SolusVM

Price: $7 (Paid Quarterly)

Order Link: Click Here

Stocks running low, take advantage now. Let me know if you require any assistance [email protected]

• @FrapHost said:
    How about this:

Amazing!

• @ATHK I thought the price was amazing too, but it's actually 7usd per month, paid quarterly.

• @craigb said:
    ATHK I thought the price was amazing too, but it's actually 7usd per month, paid quarterly.

You're right! It's confusing the drop down even says "3 Month Price - $7"

• @ATHK yup, fooled me too.

• @craigb said:
    ATHK I thought the price was amazing too, but it's actually 7usd per month, paid quarterly.

not confusing for me. but maybe because i've seen the offer many times before

Thanked by 1Epidrive
  • SpeedBusSpeedBus Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2014

We have a special's plan which was for a new years offer some stock left over,

4 GB RAM

4 GB vSWAP

60 GB HDD

3 TB bandwidth @ 100 Mbit/sec (outgoing) and Free incoming bandwidth

10 IPv6 and 1 IPv4 included

8 Core shared CPU (Dual L5520)

$7/month

https://crowncloud.net/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=115

• @FrapHost said:
    How about this:

4GB RAM

4 CPU Cores

50GB Disk space

1TB Bandwidth

100Mbps Port Speed

1 IPv4 Address

Las Vegas, Nevada Datacenter

OpenVZ/SolusVM

Price: $7 (Paid Quarterly)

Order Link: Click Here

Stocks running low, take advantage now. Let me know if you require any assistance [email protected]

Do you have any other specials of this nature maybe more maybe less depending on the specs?

• @SpeedBus said:

4 GB RAM

4 GB vSWAP

60 GB HDD

$7/month

This looks really good do you have other special of this nature also wanted to know how you handle ur vSwap is it swap or is it bursting?

• @SpeedBus said:

4 GB RAM

4 GB vSWAP

60 GB HDD

$7/month

That plan looks nice but do you have a similar one but for KVM?

• SpeedBusSpeedBus Member, Host Rep

wojons said: This looks really good do you have other special of this nature also wanted to know how you handle ur vSwap is it swap or is it bursting?

We have a $30/year plan as well with 3 GB of RAM, all our OpenVZ plans come with vSWAP.

Ruriko said: That plan looks nice but do you have a similar one but for KVM?

It's around $10/month on KVM for 4 GB RAM/ 40 GB HDD

• @SpeedBus said:

Do you have a larger special? just trying to find the best price ratio