Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hostEONS - Double IP / Double Bandwidth / Double Disk Space - US and EU - 8 Datacentre - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

hostEONS - Double IP / Double Bandwidth / Double Disk Space - US and EU - 8 Datacentre

2»

Comments

• HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

@dev_vps said:

@HostEONS said:

@Moopah said:

@HostEONS said:

@dev_vps said:

@HostEONS said:

You may have switched to another provider who is selling VDS with Physical Cores instead of vCores

I moved to 4 vCore Ryzen VPS with average 30-35% load permitted

Yeah 1 vCore vs 4 vCore that's not same, and even if 35% load is permitted if usage goes higher most providers don't bother till it affects other users or till it comes to their notice

A lot of it comes down to what the expectation of a VDS is when it comes to CPU allocation. Differs between providers and customers.

As long as there is no standard definition (likely won't be one) this question gets brought up. It is good that @HostEONS now explicitly defines their VDS as being vCores instead of pinned physical cores.

Yeah we always mentioned vCores in our packages

But after @dev_vps suggested in another thread to mention about Thread I did it as it was definitely worth making it clear

@HostEONS
    I still consider you as a premium provider for VPS and excellent customer support

Just not for 1 vCore VDS.

Thanks and I always appreciate your business, but just 1 vCore VDS is not same as 4 vCore VPS

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member

@HostEONS said:

@dev_vps said:

@HostEONS said:

@Moopah said:

@HostEONS said:

@dev_vps said:

@HostEONS said:

You may have switched to another provider who is selling VDS with Physical Cores instead of vCores

Yeah 1 vCore vs 4 vCore that's not same, and even if 35% load is permitted if usage goes higher most providers don't bother till it affects other users or till it comes to their notice

A lot of it comes down to what the expectation of a VDS is when it comes to CPU allocation. Differs between providers and customers.

As long as there is no standard definition (likely won't be one) this question gets brought up. It is good that @HostEONS now explicitly defines their VDS as being vCores instead of pinned physical cores.

But after @dev_vps suggested in another thread to mention about Thread I did it as it was definitely worth making it clear

@HostEONS
    I still consider you as a premium provider for VPS and excellent customer support

Thanks and I always appreciate your business, but just 1 vCore VDS is not same as 4 vCore VPS

All depends on the use case.

Thanked by 1HostEONS

@dev_vps said:

@HostEONS said:

@dev_vps said:

@HostEONS said:

@Moopah said:

@HostEONS said:

@dev_vps said:

@HostEONS said:

@HostEONS

All depends on the use case.

Very true, can't debate on that

• kheng86kheng86 Member

Invoice 158959
    Double IP please. Many thanks! <3

Thanked by 1HostEONS
    edited June 28

@kheng86 said:
    Invoice 158959
    Double IP please. Many thanks! <3

Hi
    thanks for your business but Double IP is not applicable on your order since you have not ordered any additional IP, DOUBLE IP is only applicable on additional IP order

IF you want I can double disk space and double Bandwidth for you ?

Thanks

• equalzequalz Member

@dev_vps said:

@HostEONS said:

which provider out of interest?