Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NEEDED!! 10 Established Forum Members to Stress Test our New KVM Host - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NEEDED!! 10 Established Forum Members to Stress Test our New KVM Host

13»

Comments

• A big Thank You to those who are testing my server. I have decided to shutdown the test period early Please check you inboxes for complete details. Thanks again

Thanked by 1k0nsl
  • So, apparently you're not going to honour your promise which said I could buy the VM which was attached to my account? Client area deleted and VM deleted.
    Luckily I didn't pre-pay as you wanted me to do.

@ReviewLinux said:
    A big Thank You to those who are testing my server. I have decided to shutdown the test period early Please check you inboxes for complete details. Thanks again

• @k0nsl said:
    Luckily I didn't pre-pay as you wanted me to do.

I had to wipe all VMs and accounts to start slate clean. I am sorry you are unhappy. Email me directly as I am sure we could sort something out.

Michael Perks

• It's no problem @ReviewLinux. I was just surprised, that's all. But then, when I thought some more about it, I do understand you probably had to wipe everything...again, no problem.
    Good luck.

• c0yc0y Member

@ReviewLinux said:

Nah mate, you just lost a customer because you wanted to "start slate clean" - fool