Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hetzner Reseller who accepts Crypto
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hetzner Reseller who accepts Crypto

meow1337meow1337 Member

Hey there everyone, i am having trouble in verifying hetzner and there are a lot of people in telegram and discord selling hetzner for 20$ verified but i dont wanna deal with them now. i need a auction server from hetzner as it fits my needs but i need to pay through my crypto wallet. so if anyone resells with minimum margins lmk.
Regards.

Comments

• emghemgh Member

Following as I'll want to avoid this company forever

• meow1337meow1337 Member

@emgh said: avoid this company forever

um , but hetzner has the best of best prices with best hardware at auction we can not deny this. and if you know how to manage your server, you wont need their support mostly. just for the records go with intel consumer processors they are bit better in reliability than amd.

• emghemgh Member

@meow1337 said:

um , but hetzner has the best of best prices with best hardware at auction we can not deny this. and if you know how to manage your server, you wont need their support mostly. just for the records go with intel consumer processors they are bit better in reliability than amd.

I meant the reseller. A high enough % of bad apples, and they're likely banned from Hetzner, and your stuff banned with it.

• sh97sh97 Member, Host Rep

Try @labze / Hostbrr

• @AkileCloud

but it is very difficult to catch the stock

• Maybe hostingbydesign

• AndruAndru Member

@meow1337 said:

Hmm.. not so cheap :) this days...
    For eg. the amd ryzen 5950X is now ~120EUR + VAT
    I9-12900 is now ~100EUR + VAT
    All I can say now is that their network is awesome..

@emgh said: I meant the reseller. A high enough % of bad apples, and they're likely banned from Hetzner, and your stuff banned with it.

shit, well thats one more reason why i made a seprate post here so that everyone who has even experience with the reseller can comment as well.

Thanked by 1emgh

@Andru said: All I can say now is that their network is awesome..

its better than competitor anyway and their uptime is awesome except some faulty servers like AX42

• Last night I have bought a pretty low end machine from Akile for 7 bucks a year but ipv6 only.

• zrj766zrj766 Member
    edited June 9

I can buy dedicated servers, support USDT-TRC20, bill over 1000€ per month, provide sub account management.
    If you have your own Hetzner account, you can transfer it after 31 days.

If the content is inappropriate, please contact me to remove it. :)

• conceptconcept Member

You are having trouble with hetzner verification?
    I remember your thread about using hetzner for years.

• faleddofaleddo Member

servers.guru

@concept said: I remember your thread about using hetzner for years.

that was a purchased account then somehow it got issue with verification and i got random email to verify which was the reason i switched to another hetzner account. in my country its just impossible to verify hetzner. but katie did replied me about this and i think it will be a great help now.

• If you dont mind overpaying a shady character andy10gbit on discord can probably sort you out

Thanked by 1meow1337

@allthemtings said:
    If you dont mind overpaying a shady character andy10gbit on discord can probably sort you out

Thanks for recommending, but i again got another account so wont be needing that.

• paulamhanpaulamhan Member
    edited June 16

https://evolushost.com/dedicated/instant (all servers, instant if they are instant aviable at hetzner, super fast support, crypto)
    and
    https://hostingby.design/dedi-hetz/ (just few selected server, 48 setup, support respone are 2-48hrs, crypto)

• Doesn't it get old for you to spam all threads you find with our company in it with old news articles about a 3.5 year old case? A case that are in the past.

Just to clarify aswell - Before hostingby.design we operated 11 different brands, brands we've either started ourselves or bought up over the years, only 1 of those 11 brands were part of the lawsuit against us, walkerservers wasn't that 1 brand.

Now, 3.5 years later we are still very much in operation and are growing on a daily basis - but by all means, live in the past.

• @khnielsen said:

Doesn't it get old for you to spam all threads you find with our company in it with old news articles about a 3.5 year old case? A case that are in the past.

Just to clarify aswell - Before hostingby.design we operated 11 different brands, brands we've either started ourselves or bought up over the years, only 1 of those 11 brands were part of the lawsuit against us, walkerservers wasn't that 1 brand.

Now, 3.5 years later we are still very much in operation and are growing on a daily basis - but by all means, live in the past.

• @totally_not_banned said:

@khnielsen said:

Doesn't it get old for you to spam all threads you find with our company in it with old news articles about a 3.5 year old case? A case that are in the past.

Been giving this some thoughts over the last 5 minutes but, I have no idea what I should take from that gif :smile:

• mustafamw3mustafamw3 Member, Patron Provider

We resell hetzner dedicated and auction
    https://racknode.net/dedicated-server/
    Send me a private message for crypto payment

• mustafamw3mustafamw3 Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 17

@Andru said:

@meow1337 said:

Hmm.. not so cheap :) this days...
    For eg. the amd ryzen 5950X is now ~120EUR + VAT
    I9-12900 is now ~100EUR + VAT
    All I can say now is that their network is awesome..

We sell ryzen 9 5950x for 120$
    https://user.racknode.net/order.php?step=2&product=7&paymentTerm=1

• servers_guruservers_guru Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 18

@faleddo said:
    servers.guru

We don't have hetzner in stock right now but we still have some sweet deals :)

• @servers_guru said:

@faleddo said:
    servers.guru

That's true and i've heard they also allow illicit activity.

• xHostsxHosts Member, Patron Provider

Do you know which auction server you need. I resell these and take coinbase as a payment option

• servers_guruservers_guru Member, Patron Provider

@totally_not_banned said:

@servers_guru said:

@faleddo said:
    servers.guru

That's true and i've heard they also allow illicit activity.

Just to be clear, we don't.

• SatisfyHostSatisfyHost Member, Host Rep

If you are still looking for it, let me know.
    I will help you with this.

• Smith42Smith42 Member
    edited June 19

Out of curiosity, does anybody have any info on past Hetzner resellers who have been banned by Hetzner? (i.e. names of the companies/individuals?)

Curious because I rent close to a 100 servers from various Hetzner resellers and I've been assured by these resellers that my servers are safe in the absence of abuse complaints as they have agreements in place with Hetzner for reselling.

• NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Host Rep

@Smith42 said:
    Curious because I rent close to a 100 servers from various Hetzner resellers and I've been assured by these resellers that my servers are safe in the absence of abuse complaints as they have agreements in place with Hetzner for reselling.

There is no such agreement with Hetzner. Neither they do have reseller program.

Thanked by 1ManishPant