Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hello I need your help for start my webhost - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hello I need your help for start my webhost

Comments

• dhmodhmo Member

Learn to "ignore" such comments. Remember, trolls love nothing more then attention, and by replying, attention is what you are giving them. The more you reply, the more their incentive to troll reply on your threads.
    If you can't even take minor banter, go somewhere else. Public forum is not for you.

This is true. Yes.

• dhmodhmo Member

@Xxikumovie said:
    Hey, using the CWP panel (Centos Web Panel) now (Control Web Panel) there is no problem whatsoever, what's the problem with paying a license for your IP VPS or Dedicated server?

I have consistently used CWP for years and the UI is better than other competitors. Supports all types of RHEL OS and is trusted and guaranteed security, do you doubt RHEL? They are experts in the field of IT and Cyber, don't make jokes. Bad security is because you may be using an old kernel.

You know, Centos Web Panel is renamed to Control Web Panel.
    And It's still recommend CentOS.
    CENT OS IS ABANDONED OS. It's categoried as OLD KERNEL...

well, if there are better free panel i wanna use it.

• dhmodhmo Member

Well, I have a little experience in development, moderating, and some.
    So I wanna try to new thing.
    I know I am still newbie at here.

• @dhmo said:

@Xxikumovie said:
    Hey, using the CWP panel (Centos Web Panel) now (Control Web Panel) there is no problem whatsoever, what's the problem with paying a license for your IP VPS or Dedicated server?

I have consistently used CWP for years and the UI is better than other competitors. Supports all types of RHEL OS and is trusted and guaranteed security, do you doubt RHEL? They are experts in the field of IT and Cyber, don't make jokes. Bad security is because you may be using an old kernel.

Are you stupid or what or a child? no need to repeat my answer, I know that's why I'm telling you.

Your stupid answer is hilarious, Centos is still part of the mainstream RHEL, Distro, and Repository. why it was abandoned CWP is always up-to-date, they don't recommend Centos anymore, that's why they changed the name. But it still supports the latest RHEL (Centos, Almalinux, Rocky, etc.) releases.

The Centos era will not end, only the EOL version. Centos is a Legend.

• Basically the free panel version you will never get more or be satisfied.

Start paying, it will help developers, engineers more enthusiastic to take care of the future of your panel.

• dhmodhmo Member

@Xxikumovie said:

@dhmo said:

@Xxikumovie said:

Are you stupid or what or a child? no need to repeat my answer, I know that's why I'm telling you.

Your stupid answer is hilarious, Centos is still part of the mainstream RHEL, Distro, and Repository. why it was abandoned CWP is always up-to-date, they don't recommend Centos anymore, that's why they changed the name. But it still supports the latest RHEL (Centos, Almalinux, Rocky, etc.) releases.

As I remeber, their instllation tutorial say only stable on cent os. lol

• nocloudnocloud Member
    edited May 24

Honestly If it's free you need, and you want one server or vps. Then consider using docker maybe with portainer, and add instances of hestiacp.

Inside each docker container you could add the hestiacp (control panel) with a different source port. This control panel has built in script that allows easy SSL deployment, and has a script installer for wordpress, grav, prestashop and many more.

It's the best free panel in my opinion and you can run multiple instances of it in each docker container on a different port. You can also use prometheus and grafana to monitor system usage. Once you have it configured, back it up.

Use something like NginxProxy manager to route the domains to the correct container.

It's also very efficient like this, you will maximise your resources and memory well.

You can see a demo of hestiaCP here
    https://demo.hestiacp.com:8083/

Docker image of hestia is available here, with 500,000 + downloads / pulls.
    https://hub.docker.com/r/smied/hestia-cp

Here are the quick install apps in hestiaCP. I think this is old and more software is currently available in the latest version.

Thanked by 2dhmo tenji
  • XxikumovieXxikumovie Barred
    edited May 24

@dhmo said:

@Xxikumovie said:

@dhmo said:

@Xxikumovie said:

It seems like you missed the information or didn't search enough for something and asked other people to search for your needs through your thread. CWP supports Almalinux, Rocky, Centos, etc. does not require CentOS only.

A good panel for the long term is a paid panel. Remember the development TEAM must have funds, others putting in the time is for the money. Why expect free and want lots of features, privileges and support services.

Thanked by 1sasslik
  • bootboot Member

Personally, I eagerly await your Providers tag and BF deals.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • dhmodhmo Member

@Xxikumovie said:

@dhmo said:

@Xxikumovie said:

@dhmo said:

@Xxikumovie said:

It seems like you missed the information or didn't search enough for something and asked other people to search for your needs through your thread. CWP supports Almalinux, Rocky, Centos, etc. does not require CentOS only.

A good panel for the long term is a paid panel. Remember the development TEAM must have funds, others putting in the time is for the money. Why expect free and want lots of features, privileges and support services.

They say "recommend stable" as CENT OS.
    And other is not recommended, they say maybe with issues.

And If they still recommend ONLY Cent OS
    Maybe CWP is not good choice.

I will wait until they say they "recommend stable" alma linux

• XxikumovieXxikumovie Barred
    edited May 24

@dhmo said:

@Xxikumovie said:

@dhmo said:

@Xxikumovie said:

@dhmo said:

@Xxikumovie said:

They say "recommend stable" as CENT OS.
    And other is not recommended, they say maybe with issues.

And If they still recommend ONLY Cent OS
    Maybe CWP is not good choice.

I will wait until they say they "recommend stable" alma linux

Try looking at the installation instructions here, so your brain can understand.
    https://control-webpanel.com/installation-instructions#step4

• dhmodhmo Member
    edited May 24

Open Another Thread If you are not here to follow this thread's purpose/intent.

Your comment(s) are spammy, and you are keep trolling my threads a lot.
    This can be categorised as harassment, and harassment is illegal in many counties law as I remember.
    Even this is not, The truth you are spamming and stopping discussion or making someone feeling bad intentionally!
    You are absolutely violating rules of forum and also manner of human.

STOP DOING THIS RIGHT NOW.

Every Comment From you, is NOT needed (AT ALL :joy:).
    I will not welcome to you. Get out from my way.

This thread is mine, not yours.

This thread is open by me, for ask my question.
    This thread's purpose&intent is ask my question.
    This thread's purpose/intent is NOT spam to troll.

If you are not here to follow this thread's purpose/intent.
    GET OUT.

• typicalGtaTGtypicalGtaTG Member, Host Rep

I have a genuine answer for you, Try your luck with myownfreehost.net if you can't succeed with it, then you can't succeed in any other way.

• edited May 24

@dhmo said:

This can be categorised as harassment, and harassment is illegal in many counties law as I remember.
    Even this is not, The truth you are spamming and stopping discussion or making someone feeling bad intentionally!

GET OUT.

So? I've expressed my opinion in picture form and it was proven correct. I don't see a problem with that. Sure, it doesn't match your arbitrary framework but then you can't really control a public discussion. Well, at least not by attempting to hand out gag orders. People have given you sound advice on how to achieve your goals but as usual you have chosen to ignore it. I guess we'll see how that works out.

• dhmodhmo Member

@totally_not_banned said:

@dhmo said:

GET OUT.

So? I've expressed my opinion in picture form and it was proven correct. I don't see a problem with that. Sure, it doesn't match your arbitrary framework but then you can't really control a public discussion. Well, at least not by attempting to hand out gag orders. People have given you sound advice on how to achieve your goals but as usual you have chosen to ignore it. I guess we'll see how that works out.

I am talking about your spam to me.
    if you are here to spam, then get out.
    understand? :joy:

• @dhmo said:

@dhmo said:

GET OUT.

Well, i've posted a picture not spam, so i don't know what you are rambling on about.

• dhmodhmo Member
    edited May 24

@dhmo said:

@dhmo said:

GET OUT.

Well, i've posted a picture not spam, so i don't know what you are rambling on about.

I said it's "SPAM".
    That picture doesn't include any information about hosting, and wont be answer to my question. so its violating this threads purpose, so its spam.

• @dhmo said:

@dhmo said:

@dhmo said:

GET OUT.

I said it's "SPAM"

Good for you. It's a picture though.

• dhmodhmo Member

ok so you are spamming a picture.
    well i said get out right now
    i am not welcome to you.
    Get out from my way

• edited May 24

@dhmo said:
    i am not welcome to you.
    Get out from my way

No, i've expressed my opinion, which also seems to have been spot on.

• dhmodhmo Member
    edited May 24

@dhmo said:
    i am not welcome to you.
    Get out from my way

No, i've expressed my opinion, which also seems to have been spot on.

I told you, I do not need your opinion.
    I do not need your comment AT ALL.
    Because you are absolutely not here to answer.

Get out from my way. Do not comment to any my thread.

You are not folloing this thread's purpose, intent.
    YOU ARE JUST TROLL and HARASSMENT.

You are just spamming, I said, I do not need your comment at all.

So GET OUT FROM MY WAY.

No More Explain Required. Because I told you the truth.
    That you are absolutely ignore the purpose and intent of thread.
    And just want to harassment me, that's why you are here.
    This is "spam" and "harass", Do not reply to my thread AT ALL.

Any additional comments from you to me, is not need.
    Make sure you read all of these message, and understand.

If you replied to my thread in next time, you have agreed that You are the rudest person I have ever mit in my life.

• edited May 24

So how much did buying LET cost you? I'm curious.

Thanked by 1Frameworks
  • This person @dhmo rambled on, not understanding that people had helped him with a definitive answer. The signature "Working on a few hosting(s) also as a Designer & Engineer" seems too much for kids.

• dhmodhmo Member

So how much did buying LET cost you? I'm curious.

Congratulations! You are the rudest person I have ever mit in my life!

Well I am serious.

Do not reply to my thread At ALL.

Why you can't understand this simple message?

I am keep saying that STOP and NO REPLY TO ME.
    Because you are submit many spams to my thread(s) and make me unhappy.
    And You wont stop even someone feeling it bad.

• edited May 24

@dhmo said:
    You are the rudest person I have ever mit in my life!

Says the guy acting like he owns the fucking place. Very convincing. Blah blah, blah blah blah...

make me unhappy.

I'm not responsible for your happiness.

• dhmodhmo Member

@Xxikumovie said:
    This person @dhmo rambled on, not understanding that people had helped him with a definitive answer. The signature "Working on a few hosting(s) also as a Designer & Engineer" seems too much for kids.

A some good person answered but other person is just spam on this thread. They are joking.

And The my signature, is not lied.
    And I am really web designer and engineer.
    I made many website & webapp before.

• dhmodhmo Member

@dhmo said:

Says the guy acting like he owns the fucking place. Very convincing. Blah blah, blah blah blah...

Well this thread is started by me, And The purpose and intent of this thread is set by me.
    LET rule say create another thread in cases like this.

well I am tired to talking to someone like you.

so i will repeat, get out from my thread

• @dhmo said:

@dhmo said:

Well this thread is started by me, And The purpose and intent of this thread is set by me.
    LET rule say create another thread in cases like this.

well I am tired to talking to someone like you.

so i will repeat, get out from my thread

Won't work this way.

This discussion has been closed.