Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please stop the children from hostaris.com!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Please stop the children from hostaris.com!

pedalapedala Member
edited May 13 in General

I purchased a VPS from hostaris.com, which claimed to offer 2GB RAM and BGP. After a while, I noticed, among other things, that the VPS only has 1GB RAM, not 2 as specified. I opened a ticket, which, of course, took a very long time, so I requested a refund. Today marks one month since he speaks with a lot of audacity and arrogance on the so-called support he has on Discord, and with a lot of audacity, he postpones closing the service and refunding the

https://smallpdf.com/result#r=1affd65f3535fe9f902131ec9fcca419&t=share-document

Comments

• tentortentor Member, Host Rep
  • pedalapedala Member

1.If I paid only 12 pounds, I don't think I should receive less than what is stated in the offer.
    2.The support uses Discord, but even there they can't manage to respond on time.
    3.He keeps saying he has more important personal issues, well, if I have personal problems and don't pay you, what happens, do you provide me the service? I don't think personal issues matter to anyone in business

• I have a VPS from them, it hasn't been stable for any of the time I've had service with them. Randomly will go offline and back online.

• meow1337meow1337 Member

@pedala said: I don't think personal issues matter to anyone in business

i also completely agree

• rbmaxrbmax Member
    edited May 13

In my case vps was good but support and billing system were worst... :|

Thanked by 1COLBYLICIOUS
  • nezam05nezam05 Member

Their service is worsening every day.

• Random reboot
    • prolonged downtime
    • Excessive CPU steal

Their 4 core vps (AMD EPYC 7401P) is 10x worse than 4 core budget kvm from GreenCloud.

• lonelillonelil Member
    edited May 13

Took them 2 weeks just to upgrade my server, my server went down 3 times in that 2 weeks.

Edit: The outages wasn’t even short, most of them lasted half the day

• rcy026rcy026 Member

Had a couple of vps's with them. Worked ok for a few month, but lately the ipv6 has been down and yesterday one of the vps's went down completely.

I could live with the instability because after all it is dirt cheap, but the attitude in their discord channel is something that really bugs me. When I asked if they were aware that their ipv6 connectivity had been down for 4 days and if they had any plan to fix it they simply responded "I guess you just have to wait" and that was it from their part. Tickets are completely ignored and the only kind of response they give to all the angry customers are in the form of "yeah, we know, just wait".

• nezam05nezam05 Member
    edited May 13

@rcy026 said: Tickets are completely ignored

and recently they started to close tickets abruptly, without any answer

• tjntjn Member
    edited May 13

I had a very bumpy start with them back in October for a couple months.
    Server went offline a few times and a lengthy node migration, but since ~December/January, my VPS has been great.

I hate that they don't have billing reminders by email though - it's really annoying.

Edit: and lack of a support desk and waiting for an answer on Discord - that isn't always super professional - is also annoying.

• kheng86kheng86 Member

hostaris
    Last Active April 30

• hyperhostsolutionshyperhostsolutions Member, Patron Provider

there not a subsidiary of Hypere?

• cybertechcybertech Member

why don't y'all chargeback?

• kaitkait Member

@Jasonhyperhost said: there not a subsidiary of Hypere?

I don't think so, but there was some connection with them and Twistic/MyLir/HostMyVM/NVMEnetworks if my memory isn't bad.

• @kait said:

@Jasonhyperhost said: there not a subsidiary of Hypere?

I don't think so, but there was some connection with them and Twistic/MyLir/HostMyVM/NVMEnetworks if my memory isn't bad.

what a good combinations for popcorn time

• kaitkait Member

@ScreenReader said: what a good combinations for popcorn time

I love to share this one around :joy:

Got one even. And if someone is willing to provide a list of deadpoolers I could make one for them as well. ( @emgh ? )

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/191397/hypere-kuxo-kubbur-and-a-whole-family-of-drama#latest

Thanked by 2Maelstrom36 emgh
  • @kait said:

@ScreenReader said: what a good combinations for popcorn time

I love to share this one around :joy:

Got one even. And if someone is willing to provide a list of deadpoolers I could make one for them as well. ( @emgh ? )

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/191397/hypere-kuxo-kubbur-and-a-whole-family-of-drama#latest

Nice work there. Are they all friends from school? I was just looking up Hostaris Limited and I saw he's like 18.

Thanked by 1pedala
  • kaitkait Member

@Maelstrom36 said: Are they all friends from school?

Nop, online "friends"

@Maelstrom36 said: I was just looking up Hostaris Limited and I saw he's like 18.

One of the dudes is ~17 and the other ~20 :joy:

Thanked by 1Carlin0
  • kaitkait Member

Oh btw @hostaris 4.10 space shouldn't be used for what you use it for and especially not out of region :joy: you cheater.

Thanked by 1sillycat
  • FlummiFlummi Member

@Maelstrom36 said: I was just looking up Hostaris Limited and I saw he's like 18.

kinda sweet *-*

• pedalapedala Member

@Flummi said:

kinda sweet *-*

It wouldn't be bothersome if he also showed respect; what's bothersome is the way he expresses his opinions and the rude manner in which he speaks to customers.

• @pedala said: 3.He keeps saying he has more important personal issues

Initial signs of deadpool. Standby.

• somiksomik Member

@Maelstrom36 said:

@pedala said: 3.He keeps saying he has more important personal issues

Initial signs of deadpool. Standby.

Spoken like a true LET veteran member.

Thanked by 2kait ehab
  • FreekFreek Member

Glad I got my refund just in time then.

• ehabehab Member

@somik said:

that was a powerful image.

• emghemgh Member

@Flummi said:

kinda sweet *-*

A relationship between a 17-year-old and a 20-year-old can raise concerns, especially if it's sexual in nature. Legal implications vary depending on local laws regarding age of consent. It's important to consider power dynamics, emotional maturity, and legal factors when evaluating such relationships.

Thanked by 3sh97 pedala xvps
  • ehabehab Member

@emgh said:

i need sexual in nature education ?

Thanked by 1emgh
  • emghemgh Member

@ehab said:

@emgh said:

sex in nature ???!!?

• somiksomik Member

@ehab said:

@somik said:

that was a powerful image.

LET needs a image resizer... Didn't reliaze the image was that big before i posted...

@emgh said:

@ehab said:

@emgh said:

sex in nature ???!!?

Dude, wear some pants... Preferably dark blue ones!

Thanked by 1emgh