Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hypere/KUXO/KUBBUR and a whole family of drama
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hypere/KUXO/KUBBUR and a whole family of drama

kaitkait Member
edited December 2023 in General

After the recent drama I decided to do some digging, and together with this discussion, which I found all by myself I had enough to make a cute (not so little) chart of this family of shithosts and drama generators.

Here you find a spiderweb of people (yellow) and their involvement with their companies (blue). The thing that interested me the most was that with the recent "drama", Hypere used a different company (which is under a totally different person) which is pretty odd. But they are 100% linked to the same Cloudflare account and TITANITE uses Hyperes IP space for their website behind Cloudflare.

all records are open source and can be found easily or DM me if you want a specific one

Comments

• MoopahMoopah Member
    edited December 2023

Hello, the drama started on December 21st, not today, please make correction.

Source: PhD in LET Drama-ology with specialty in historical LowEndDrama

• kaitkait Member
    edited December 2023

@Moopah said: Hello, the drama started on December 21st, not today, please make correction.

Not on 22 December? :joy:

Fixed wording though.

• _MS__MS_ Member
    edited December 2023

Somebody make such a chart for all the deadpool LEB/CC hosts with the person(s) involved in them.

Good work, @kait :+1:

• @kait said:

@Moopah said: Hello, the drama started on December 21st, not today, please make correction.

Not on 22 December? :joy:

Fixed wording though.

Please see the following pieces of evidence along with expert witness testimonial:

Thanked by 1kait
  • @Moopah said: Please see the following pieces of evidence along with expert witness testimonial:

My timezone says 22 December :joy: Please accept my humble apologies for this careless mistake, it won't happen in the future.

MS said:
    Somebody make such a chart for all the deadpool LEB/CC hosts with the person(s) involved in them.

Good work, @kait :+1:

Thanks for the kind words kind stranger (I think that is how reddit works?) I plan on doing more of this but only with companies that are still in business with a deadpool past.

Thanked by 3sillycat _MS_ emgh
  • LeviLevi Member
    edited December 2023

Kk, got a chart, but the drama lacks momentum - why anything this is bad? Fraud, scam etc. Who's in fault, names please. Does community in danger to loose money?

• @LeroyJ said: why anything this is bad? Fraud, scam etc

Serial Deadpooling

• @neverain said:

@LeroyJ said: why anything this is bad? Fraud, scam etc

Serial Deadpooling

Exit scamming? Deadpool is not bad unless victimization is performed.

Thanked by 2sasslik emgh
  • @LeroyJ said:

@neverain said:

@LeroyJ said: why anything this is bad? Fraud, scam etc

Serial Deadpooling

Exit scamming? Deadpool is not bad unless victimization is performed.

or Involucration

• @LeroyJ said: Kk, got a chart, but the drama lacks momentum - why anything this is bad? Fraud, scam etc. Who's in fault, names please. Does community in danger to loose money?

From bottom to top:

1. Hypere.cloud a brand under the company ParaVirt Limited used TitaniteNode LTD (which is a different company under management of Ashley Hunter (made a mistake with the arrow) which is under the same Cloudflare account as Hypere.cloud and uses ParaVirt Limited IP space for their website behind cloudflare) to issue multiple charges on a personal card which they had on file for a company that never signed a contract. Verdict: super odd
    2. The two owners of ParaVirt Limited and one of the Company Director behind Scaleblade (Jack Cosens) owned KUXO LIMITED which bought Kubbur and from the information I found killed themselfs (exit scammed or deadpooled without notice) right after every KUBBUR customer got moved to KUXO (also without notice it seems) Verdict: super odd and possible exitscamming
    3. Then you have on the top left Northlayer EFH which is inactive (was a hosting company) and KVM GROUP LIMTED) which is dissolved atm, are both connected to KUBBUR, KUXO and a company owned by a company director named 413 GAMES LTD, which also had a position at ParaVirt LIMITED AKA Hypere.cloud, all those companies which have a huge amount of connections and directors of both Northlayer, KVM GROUP LIMITED, KUBBUR and KUXO. Verdict: All the dissolved, sketchy and exitscamming companies are connected to around 5 people.

I think something like that?

Thanked by 3_MS_ emgh Levi
  • SululuSululu Member
    edited December 2023

I am fairly new to LET, but I am slowly coming to the realization that LET members give these fly by night providers money just for the drama.

You know they will deadpool as you call it, but you buy from them anyway, for the expected drama.

Like the $7 is the price of admission?

Am I right? So I can adjust my expectations accordingly

• kaitkait Member
    edited December 2023

@LeroyJ when you have a couple people all connected to each other and all connected to a couple hosting companies which all fail by dissolving or possibly exit scamming, its bad, no matter what they did.

My prediction, Hypere.cloud will deadpool or go out of business in some kind of way and they will move on to Titanite which is a super new company.

Why do I think that?:
    1. They billed F4 via Titanites Paypal
    2. They have a shitty past and shitty connections to other deadpoolers.

• @Sululu said:
    I am fairly new to LET, but I am slowly coming to the realization that LET members give these fly by night providers money just for the drama.

You know they will deadpool as you call it, but you buy from them anyway, for the expected drama.

How did you discover our secret plan? Are you the CIA/KGB?

Thanked by 2kait jsg
  • @Moopah said:

@Sululu said:

How did you discover our secret plan? Are you the CIA/KGB?

:D ..naa just a very entertained and amused new comer.

Truth be told, I would also happily pay the $7 price of admission. This is extremely entertaining

• @kait said:
    After the recent [drama]Hypere used a different company (which is under a totally different person) which is pretty odd. But they are 100% linked to the same Cloudflare account and TITANITE uses Hyperes IP space for their website behind Cloudflare.

I can confirm that TitaniteNode LTD is a company that Paravirt has control of (in addition to a majority stakeholding)

@kait said:
    @LeroyJ when you have a couple people all connected to each other and all connected to a couple hosting companies which all fail by dissolving or possibly exit scamming, its bad, no matter what they did.

My prediction, Hypere.cloud will deadpool or go out of business in some kind of way and they will move on to Titanite which is a super new company.

Why do I think that?:
    1. They billed F4 via Titanites Paypal
    2. They have a shitty past and shitty connections to other deadpoolers.

Time will tell, we’ve been trading for over a year, and our cash and revenue positions have never been stronger, we’ve not launched any crazy sales recently and don’t intend to, we’re not going anywhere. We all know that providers about to deadpool usually offer sales, locations being cancelled / moved abruptly, amongst staff leaving. We’ve not offered any sales in the last quarter or two, and have never offered any large discounts, we’ve recently expanded into San Jose, and have continued to add team members where it has been necessary.

I would also like to add that we’ve not billed F4 without permission, he told us some transactions from another merchant was caught up with ours in a dispute which got mistakenly made, this has been fully resolved with chargebacks cancelled. This was co-operated by him in a previous statement.

Seems yourselves are just looking for drama when unfortunately there isn’t any, I won’t be commenting further as this just seems like a witch hunt.

As always, if anyone has any legitimate concerns regarding myself, Hypere or any associated team members, my emails are always open, and we’ll endeavour to respond and resolve whereever appropriate

• @Hypere said: I can confirm that TitaniteNode LTD is a company that Paravirt has control of (in addition to a majority stakeholding)

Yeah I know, pretty obvious.

@Hypere said: Seems yourselves are just looking for drama when unfortunately there isn’t any, I won’t be commenting further as this just seems like a witch hunt.

You have a shitty past :joy: if you survive I don't care, you are connected to a lot of shithosts that already died and tried again but died again.

Thanked by 1sasslik
  • skinskin Member
    edited December 2023

@MS said: Somebody make such a chart for all the deadpool LEB/CC hosts with the person(s) involved in them.

What would it change? Many of these hosts totally weren't operated by owner of this forum...
    Other one catched a felony and is still a "Top Host" here.

• @kait said:
    After the recent drama I decided to do some digging, and together with this discussion, which I found all by myself I had enough to make a cute (not so little) chart of this family of shithosts and drama generators.

Here you find a spiderweb of people (yellow) and their involvement with their companies (blue). The thing that interested me the most was that with the recent "drama", Hypere used a different company (which is under a totally different person) which is pretty odd. But they are 100% linked to the same Cloudflare account and TITANITE uses Hyperes IP space for their website behind Cloudflare.

all records are open source and can be found easily or DM me if you want a specific one

Cool graph. Although it'd be cooler if it had the timing of events in there, but I'm not sure how you would incorporate that.

• Jack_SBEJack_SBE Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2023

Yikes, this drama never gets old huh? And against my better judgement I’m going to respond lol

Just to clear a few things up -

I (Jack Cosens) was director of Kuxo Limited when it was named System413. I became a director for the sole purpose of Ellis was too young to register a bank account so needed me. I lasted there for a short period of time before we had a disagreement over finances; me leaving shortly after wanting no further affiliation. I believe I received a discount on a dedicated server from Ellis in exchange at the time, but it was that long ago I can’t remember the details of that exchange.

Scaleblade owned a share in KUBBUR and was their wholesale hardware supplier when we were with Path Network. This relationship lasted and ended amicably from both sides a few months before KUBBUR was sold to Kuxo and that drama began. We had no involvement with this or Northlayer & Co.

Lifetime Interactive was a company made for a GTA roleplay server and was dissolved when that was no longer a viable interest to run.

Scaleblade has no standing business relationship with Hypere/Paravirt.

Get some Christmas turkey, relax and make sure we save some conspiracy theories for 2024 or it’s gonna be a boring year!

• @kjartan said: Cool graph. Although it'd be cooler if it had the timing of events in there, but I'm not sure how you would incorporate that.

I have no idea, nor do I care much.

• @kjartan said:

@kait said:

Cool graph. Although it'd be cooler if it had the timing of events in there, but I'm not sure how you would incorporate that.

Why’d Northlayer fail?

• @Jack_SBE said: Scaleblade has no standing business relationship with Hypere/Paravirt.

Put the pitch forks down, get some Christmas turkey and relax.

No hard feelings towards you, your company is running just fine, you just came up while making all the connections.

Thanked by 2Jack_SBE iKeyZ
  • Jack_SBEJack_SBE Member, Patron Provider

@emgh said:

@kjartan said:

@kait said:

Why’d Northlayer fail?

Too cold

• tentortentor Member, Patron Provider

@emgh said:

@kjartan said:

@kait said:

Why’d Northlayer fail?

If I am not mistaken, it is marked as Inactive.

• @tentor said:

@emgh said:

@kjartan said:

@kait said:

Why’d Northlayer fail?

If I am not mistaken, it is marked as Inactive.

http://northlayer.is/

Thanked by 2tentor sasslik
  • @Jack_SBE said: Scaleblade has no standing business relationship with Hypere/Paravirt.

Other than you downstreaming him ofc.

@tentor said: If I am not mistaken, it is marked as Inactive.

https://northlayer.is/ doesn't look like a normal "work in progress" or whatever website.

Thanked by 3tentor emgh sillycat
  • @emgh said:

@kjartan said:

@kait said:

Why’d Northlayer fail?

Don't know, would love to tell you, but I left in October.

Think the website is like that because no one over there is willing enough to unsuspend the Netlify account and someone else just claimed the domain on another site :lol:.

• @kjartan said: Think the website is like that because no one over there is willing enough to unsuspend the Netlify account and someone else just claimed the domain on another site :lol:.

Same person who owns billingpanel.io ? another one of your/leifurs creations?

• kjartankjartan Member
    edited December 2023

@kait said:

@kjartan said: Think the website is like that because no one over there is willing enough to unsuspend the Netlify account and someone else just claimed the domain on another site :lol:.

Same person who owns billingpanel.io ? another one of your/leifurs creations?

I believe Billingpanel.io lived on the same Netlify account, so that'd be why that's down too. That project had some momentum behind it with a small bit of funding and a contracted backend developer but it quickly wound down and was scrapped. The domain just happened to be registered for two years. I wouldn't say it's very relevant in any discussion now, the only reason you stumbled upon it was due to it being foolishly incorporated without any MVP or anything.

Edit: I feel like I should clarify that three people were involved with it, me and Leifur in a minor role. The UK entity was used very little as a consequence of how it came to be registered, hence why no 3rd person shows up on Companies House.