Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Dedicated Server] Intel Special......special - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Dedicated Server] Intel Special......special

2»

Comments

• RoldanRoldan Member

Intel "Special" 64GB
    New York City Metro Data Center

Updated speedtest results after the RS team fixes and replaces the NIC cables.
    https://result.network-speed.xyz/r/1714543598_D9CQF6_GLOBAL.txt

Thanked by 1lowenddude
  • kuticonkuticon Member

I still don't understand what is the purpose of this topic? Sold out after 3 minutes?

• whmsyswhmsys Member

Trying to order but show it's coupon expired.
    The promotion code entered has expired.
    @MrRadic

• sliixsliix Member
    edited May 1

@whmsys said:
    Trying to order but show it's coupon expired.
    The promotion code entered has expired.
    @MrRadic

Offer has expired. Let's wait for new offer from @MrRadic

• FreekFreek Member

@kuticon said:
    I still don't understand what is the purpose of this topic? Sold out after 3 minutes?

Create FOMO, hype etc.

Thanked by 1kuticon
  • ahnlakahnlak Member

@kuticon said:

They had stock in non-LA locations for a few days; I'm guessing the purpose of the topic was to ... sell them to interested lowenders?

I mean it was a low-end offer that didn't come with a stupid "spam for extra stuff" clause which is what we used to come here for, no?!

• xprebounxpreboun Member

@ahnlak said: stupid "spam for extra stuff" clause which is what we used to come here for, no?!

Imagine you can post your order number and RS would give you double RAM, CPU or UNMETERED network speed for free... That sounds very, very expensive in the long run lmao
    (If @MrRadic do have this planned, Please let me know. Don't mind having better spec on my idling server)

• MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

@xpreboun said:

@ahnlak said: stupid "spam for extra stuff" clause which is what we used to come here for, no?!

Imagine you can post your order number and RS would give you double RAM, CPU or UNMETERED network speed for free... That sounds very, very expensive in the long run lmao
    (If @MrRadic do have this planned, Please let me know. Don't mind having better spec on my idling server)

These already include unmetered bandwidth, maxed out RAM, and a large SSD. We have no plans on doing these double offers.

• xprebounxpreboun Member

@MrRadic said: unmetered bandwidth

Yup ik. I was referring to double network port speed from 1 Gig to 2 Gig lol

• whmsyswhmsys Member

@MrRadic is it any lowend offer available ?

@whmsys said:
    @MrRadic is it any lowend offer available ?

https://www.reliablesite.net/dedicated-servers/sale-dedicated-servers.aspx is all I have right now. Most already sold out.

• @MrRadic said:

@xpreboun said:

These already include unmetered bandwidth, maxed out RAM, and a large SSD. We have no plans on doing these double offers.

Double my unmetered bandwidth? Thanks

@BruhGamer12 said:

@MrRadic said:

@xpreboun said:

Double my unmetered bandwidth? Thanks

I bless you with more unmetered bandwidth.

Thanked by 1BruhGamer12