Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PlasmaRack - Notice | Backup your data now. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

PlasmaRack - Notice | Backup your data now.

2»

Comments

• edited April 24

So what's new? Another day, another sandcastle having been stomped...

@Calin said:

@VB said: Don't do business with kids.

>

Exist exceptions...

It's kinda funny how @Calin is always embarrassed by those whack kids :D

@Freek said:

@wdmg said:
    Anyone interested in a new drinking game I’m designing based on hosts giving data access away to strangers? We should all be able wasted within the hour.

Make sure to include Discord onto the bingo card. For some reason, Discord is always involved.

And @wiggy . It's always fucking @wiggy ...

Thanked by 1wiggy
  • GoodLeaf-CloudGoodLeaf-Cloud Member, Patron Provider

People wonder why we broke off from Colten lol

• VisionsVisions Member

MyLIR on top getting the mention in another drama thread :love:

• looking hosting miami alternative

• edited April 24

@GoodLeaf-Cloud said:
    People wonder why we broke off from Colten lol

He was the one who added DDoSers to your conversation. I remember that!

After that everything went down the drain. It was brutal.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Who’s mom do I need to call?

• VisionsVisions Member

@PieHasBeenEaten said:

Mum is that you.

• @PatReeks is Reeks you last name or something? I'm not sure how i should best put it but it's a little unsual, if you know what i mean.

• VisionsVisions Member

@totally_not_banned said:
    @PatReeks is Reeks you last name or something? I'm not sure how i should best put it but it's a little unsual, if you know what i mean.

Totally_Banned

• @totally_not_banned said:
    @PatReeks is Reeks you last name or something? I'm not sure how i should best put it but it's a little unsual, if you know what i mean.

No

• @PatReeks said:

@totally_not_banned said:

No

Oh my... That's what i was worried about. Any serious reason for that? Phobia maybe?

this is why you should never do business with wiggy, theres a reason we had to kick him out...

• aquaaqua Member, Host Rep

@PieHasBeenEaten said:

Tell her to take her Visa away from these kids!

• there's no law enforcement / police involved? i thought it was a (cyber)crime

• kaitkait Member

@GoodLeaf-Cloud said: People wonder why we broke off from Colten lol

Because he didn't want to partner with someone who asks other people to send ddos attacks...

@kait said:

@GoodLeaf-Cloud said: People wonder why we broke off from Colten lol

Because he didn't want to partner with someone who asks other people to send ddos attacks...

Hm? We kicked him out of our cabinet after he broke our agreement multiple times aswell as other things

• kaitkait Member

@GoodLeaf-Cloud said: Hm? We kicked him out of our cabinet after he broke our agreement multiple times aswell as other things

Its a joke you DDoS loving dumbass.

• edited April 25

@kait said:

@GoodLeaf-Cloud said: Hm? We kicked him out of our cabinet after he broke our agreement multiple times aswell as other things

It's kind of funny how there seems to be an influx of this types of threads currently. It almost feels like there is some kind of breeding station somewhere and after having breed for long enough it started spilling over to LET. I mean sure, there have always been summerhosts, which then caused the expected drama but with these threads a whole special demographic, which is basically invisible otherwise, seems to gather.

• @totally_not_banned said:

@kait said:

It's kind of funny how there seems to be an influx of this types of threads currently. It almost feels like there is some kind of breeding station somewhere and after having breed for long enough it started spilling over to LET. I mean sure, there have always been summerhosts, which then caused the expected drama but with these threads a whole special demographic, which is basically invisible otherwise, seems to gather.

Discord. Kids love it there.