Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PlasmaRack - Notice | Backup your data now.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

PlasmaRack - Notice | Backup your data now.

LumonixLumonix Member
edited April 24 in Providers

Hey everyone,

Unfortunately, Plasma DC Solutions, operating under the trade name PlasmaRack, has been compromised by an individual who is no longer associated with our company. This individual, known as Colten Lange, alias "wiggy", had his access revoked on April 22nd due to unforeseen circumstances.

Despite our efforts, he maliciously seized control of our infrastructure, holding both our customers' data and our access to it hostage, and subsequently has not relinquished control. Colten's actions demonstrate a clear disregard for the integrity and security of our systems. He is unwilling to cooperate, and ultimately, he refuses to give us full access back to our platforms as he wants to trade our Miami location for access to our Phoenix site. He has no legal relationship with the company and should be considered malicious and hostile.

We strongly condemn his actions and advise all customers to back up their data as soon as possible, and sincerely apologize for the situation to which we have put our customers in. Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to message me directly or on Discord at luumonix.

Comments

• remyremy Member

Yet more proof that hosting is a cowboy's world.

Thanked by 1apricotwtf
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@wiggy care to explain?

• wdmgwdmg Member, LIR

So, let me get this straight. You gave a stranger enough authority in your systems to lock you all out entirely?

Bravo.

• wiggywiggy Member, Host Rep

I don't plan on wanting to start drama here exactly how you did in the discord. However everything is in Zachs hands.

His exact words are

Not sure why you want to trash a company you work for.
    I don't think client data is in jeopardy with any of this, but would 100% always make a backup.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@wdmg said:
    So, let me get this straight. You gave a stranger enough authority in your systems to lock you all out entirely?

Bravo.

And this stranger wants to trade some other location for access. Like he wants to get the clients I guess?

• ailiceailice Member

Welp, I consider buy their LIR ASN which listed on LE Deals on xbit.win website but looks like I dodge the bullet right now, Anyone can recommended altenative which consider safe?

• @ailice said:
    Welp, I consider buy their LIR ASN which listed on LE Deals on xbit.win website but looks like I dodge the bullet right now, Anyone can recommended altenative which consider safe?

Lagrange.cloud they ressell inferno lir for 15 gbp

• wiggywiggy Member, Host Rep

@ailice said:

Sorry about this. I just asked the guy to add it only a few days ago. We are only reselling LIR services such as Lagrange.cloud from MyLIR.co.uk.

• LumonixLumonix Member

@wdmg said:

Bravo.

Colten is not a stranger, he used to be a representative of Plasma DC Solutions.

Thanked by 1totally_not_banned
  • @Lumonix said:

@wdmg said:

Bravo.

Colten is not a stranger, he used to be a representative of Plasma DC Solutions.

then why did he get fired then take access of all of your infra in less than 24h ??

• wdmgwdmg Member, LIR

Anyone interested in a new drinking game I’m designing based on hosts giving data access away to strangers? We should all be able wasted within the hour.

• @wdmg said:
    Anyone interested in a new drinking game I’m designing based on hosts giving data access away to strangers? We should all be able wasted within the hour.

count me in

Thanked by 1wdmg
  • wdmgwdmg Member, LIR

@AlexBarakov said:

@wdmg said:

Bravo.

And this stranger wants to trade some other location for access. Like he wants to get the clients I guess?

“I am holding all your clients hostage until you give me the few things I couldn’t get from theft. Once you give it all to me I will consider releasing it but first sign the transfer papers and then swear you can get it back!!”

• AcrcbeeAcrcbee Member

@wdmg said:

That's pretty funny considering you sold Path's data to CosmicGuard.

• @wdmg said:

dead* within the hour.

• _VB__VB_ Member

Don't do business with kids.

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

@VB said: Don't do business with kids.

>

Exist exceptions...

• FreekFreek Member

@wdmg said:

Make sure to include Discord onto the bingo card. For some reason, Discord is always involved.

• wdmgwdmg Member, LIR

@Acrcbee said:

@wdmg said:

That's pretty funny considering you sold Path's data to CosmicGuard.

It’s fully hilarious considering I didn’t.

• wdmgwdmg Member, LIR

@Freek said:

@wdmg said:

Make sure to include Discord onto the bingo card. For some reason, Discord is always involved.

Those are wildcards, every reaction is double shot.

Thanked by 1Freek
  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

@BruhGamer12 said:

@wdmg said:

dead* within the hour.

I can Drink alot. But it wont Happen i give Access in any fucking way.

How do we start? Where do we meet? When?

• VisionsVisions Member
    edited April 24

@wiggy said:

@ailice said:

Sorry about this. I just asked the guy to add it only a few days ago. We are only reselling LIR services such as Lagrange.cloud from MyLIR.co.uk.

what do I see here. :wink:

• wdmgwdmg Member, LIR

@HostSlick said:

@BruhGamer12 said:

@wdmg said:

dead* within the hour.

I can Drink alot. But it wont Happen i give Access in any fucking way.

How do we start? Where do we meet? When?

Midnight, Holland. Bring your own booze.

• VisionsVisions Member

@Lumonix said:
    Hey everyone,

Unfortunately, Plasma DC Solutions, operating under the trade name PlasmaRack, has been compromised by an individual who is no longer associated with our company. This individual, known as Colten Lange, alias "wiggy", had his access revoked on April 22nd due to unforeseen circumstances.

Despite our efforts, he maliciously seized control of our infrastructure, holding both our customers' data and our access to it hostage, and subsequently has not relinquished control. Colten's actions demonstrate a clear disregard for the integrity and security of our systems. He is unwilling to cooperate, and ultimately, he refuses to give us full access back to our platforms as he wants to trade our Miami location for access to our Phoenix site. He has no legal relationship with the company and should be considered malicious and hostile.

We strongly condemn his actions and advise all customers to back up their data as soon as possible, and sincerely apologize for the situation to which we have put our customers in. Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to message me directly or on Discord at luumonix.

Imagine trashing your own company bravo.

• @Calin said:

@VB said: Don't do business with kids.

>

Exist exceptions...

No exceptions.

Thanked by 1sasslik
  • kevindskevinds Member, LIR

@andrewnyr said:
    No exceptions.

But girl-Guide cookies are so tasty.. ;)

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@kevinds said: But girl-Guide cookies are so tasty..

That just sounds weird if not outright sexist with a twist of...

• @Arkas said:

@kevinds said: But girl-Guide cookies are so tasty..

That just sounds weird if not outright sexist with a twist of...

have you never had girl scout cookies? go eat a thin mint it'll change your life

Thanked by 2kevinds sasslik
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

@fluffernutter said: have you never had girl scout cookies?

I obviously have. I just found the wording strange.

• kevindskevinds Member, LIR
    edited April 24

@fluffernutter said:
    have you never had girl scout cookies? go eat a thin mint it'll change your life

Well I suppose they are re-branding Guides to Scouts in some places.. The exception to "never do business with kids" stands.