Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best Deal Yet | Double RAM AND Double Bandwidth | AMD Epyc CPU | NVME Storage | Linux and Windows - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best Deal Yet | Double RAM AND Double Bandwidth | AMD Epyc CPU | NVME Storage | Linux and Windows

Comments

• melp57melp57 Member

@LittleCreek said:

@melp57 said:

@LittleCreek said:

@montanaindustries said:
    and are you also offering to double the specials not posted such as "VPS Specials - 1 - KVM-12 Special for Linux" and "VPS Specials - 1 - KVM-16 Special for Linux"

Yes.

I haven't seen those specials?

You can see it if you try to upgrade on certain services.

Didn't see anything different.

• Invoice #184698

Thanks

• LittleCreekLittleCreek Member, Patron Provider

@melp57 said:

@LittleCreek said:

@melp57 said:

@LittleCreek said:

@montanaindustries said:
    and are you also offering to double the specials not posted such as "VPS Specials - 1 - KVM-12 Special for Linux" and "VPS Specials - 1 - KVM-16 Special for Linux"

Yes.

I haven't seen those specials?

You can see it if you try to upgrade on certain services.

Didn't see anything different.

Try to upgrade one of your VPS Specials - 1 - KVM-4 Special for Linux

Thanked by 1melp57
  • EtaoinEtaoin Member

Not ticket worthy so maybe I can send it here Something seemed to be down 20 minutes ago (around 10:20 UTC time); my vps's network seems to be down for 5 minutes. Also the server managing panel takes forever to load.

• melp57melp57 Member

@Etaoin said:
    Not ticket worthy so maybe I can send it here Something seemed to be down 20 minutes ago (around 10:20 UTC time); my vps's network seems to be down for 5 minutes. Also the server managing panel takes forever to load.

You should always submit a ticket to alert of a potential issue.

• ehcoehco Member

Invoice #184705 please double! thanks

@Etaoin said:

Posting it here only notifies everyone else except for me. I just saw this note 11 hours later when it doesn't matter anymore.

@ehco said:

Done. Thank you.

• ivanzzzivanzzz Member

Invoice-184706. Thanks

• @donnebanget said:
    Invoice #184698

Thanks

@LittleCreek please double.. thanks.

• poga88887poga88887 Member

@LittleCreek said:

@ehco said:

Done. Thank you.

Could you please do mine too? II think you skipped a few that got lost on page 6

@poga88887 said: Invoice #184664

Could you also add ipv6 support
    Thanks for another great offer

• melp57melp57 Member

@poga88887 said:

@LittleCreek said:

@ehco said:

Done. Thank you.

Could you please do mine too? II think you skipped a few that got lost on page 6

@poga88887 said: Invoice #184664

Could you also add ipv6 support
    Thanks for another great offer

You should submit a ticket for ipv6

I think I am caught up now. Remember to look at the panel for details not the invoice or other details that are in the client area.

Thanked by 1donnebanget
  • kriegrkriegr Member

Invoice #184759

• mohammaclmohammacl Member

@LittleCreek
    hi. i registered from iran but in order to use paypal/master cart i must use vpn. is that ok?

• macguymacguy Member

Existing Customer, please double bandwidth, if possible.
    Invoice #173032
    Thanks.

• melp57melp57 Member

@mohammacl said:
    @LittleCreek
    hi. i registered from iran but in order to use paypal/master cart i must use vpn. is that ok?

From above:
    VPN Users:

If you are using a VPN to hide your location then it will probably get marked as fraud.
    If your address is in one country but your ip is in another country it will probably get marked as fraud.
    If you try to signup from a hosting provider it will probably get marked as fraud.

Maxmind uses a bunch of things for fraud scoring. If you don't pass the fraud check then I probably will not approve the order.

@LittleCreek said: 38.45.64.1

@melp57 said:

@mohammacl said:
    @LittleCreek

From above:
    VPN Users:

If you are using a VPN to hide your location then it will probably get marked as fraud.
    If your address is in one country but your ip is in another country it will probably get marked as fraud.
    If you try to signup from a hosting provider it will probably get marked as fraud.

Maxmind uses a bunch of things for fraud scoring. If you don't pass the fraud check then I probably will not approve the order.

That's why i asked. My invoice is not marked as fraud and I'm not trying to hide anything. I just wanna pay my invoice with vpn

• melp57melp57 Member

@mohammacl said:

@melp57 said:

@mohammacl said:
    @LittleCreek

From above:
    VPN Users:

That's why i asked. My invoice is not marked as fraud and I'm not trying to hide anything. I just wanna pay my invoice with vpn

Makes sense, maybe it will work. Didn't you submit a ticket?

@melp57 said:

@mohammacl said:

@melp57 said:

@mohammacl said:
    @LittleCreek

From above:
    VPN Users:

Makes sense, maybe it will work. Didn't you submit a ticket?

I did. Waiting for reply also

• zewbzewb Member

Invoice 184782 Please and thank you! 🙇‍♂️

@kriegr
    @macguy
    @zewb

Done. Thank you.

Thanked by 1kriegr
  • YoloBirdYoloBird Member

184792,thank you

• Invoice #184793