Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best Deal Yet | Double RAM AND Double Bandwidth | AMD Epyc CPU | NVME Storage | Linux and Windows - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best Deal Yet | Double RAM AND Double Bandwidth | AMD Epyc CPU | NVME Storage | Linux and Windows

Comments

• linyulinyu Member

Invoice #183547

Thanks!

• linyulinyu Member

Invoice #184256

Thank you for double RAM and Bandwidth!

• invoice - 183822
    existing customer thanks!

• hazehaze Member

Invoice #184203

Thank you for all your efforts!

• Invoice #184257

Great offer, and the double RAM/bandwidth is icing on the cake!

• EtaoinEtaoin Member

Invoice #184258. I also would like ipv6 support. Thank you very much!

• Invoice# 184260
    Thank you!

• LittleCreekLittleCreek Member, Patron Provider

Caught up to this point. Thank you.

• hotgilahotgila Member
    edited April 27

Invoice #184308
    Invoice #184309
    Invoice #184310

3 VPS PAID @LittleCreek

• jbmcojbmco Member

Invoice #184303 Thanks for the upgrade

@hotgila
    @jbmco

Done. Thanks.

• gokuzgt1gokuzgt1 Member
    edited April 27

Hi sir I looking for rdp plan 5USD bucks per month 100gb space NVMe 10gbps windows

• BobAnkhBobAnkh Member

Invoice #184350
    Thank you!

@gokuzgt1 said:
    Hi sir I looking for rdp plan 5USD bucks per month 100gb space NVMe 10gbps windows

Then I guess this offer is not for you.

@BobAnkh said:
    Invoice #184350
    Thank you!

Done. Thank you.

• glenb77glenb77 Member

Invoice #184359 -- thanks

• linyulinyu Member

After you added memory and traffic for me, I couldn't connect. It worked normally before adding memory and traffic. Then I initiated a ticket and your employee asked me to restart it, but it still didn't work! ! ! Won't you help me troubleshoot the problem? , it has been unavailable for 2 days, I am going to collapse,Moreover, if I open a few more official website pages, the official website can hardly be opened and the loading speed is super slow. Then I can’t open the official website. There is no problem with my local network.thank you

• linyulinyu Member

He told me"There is no problem here. Everything is working.",I applied for this ticket because I couldn't solve it myself, so how do I solve this problem? Very unhappy!

• weiduniweiduni Member

Invoice #183980
    Thank you!

• melp57melp57 Member

@linyu said:
    He told me"There is no problem here. Everything is working.",I applied for this ticket because I couldn't solve it myself, so how do I solve this problem? Very unhappy!

What do you have running on the vps? I had the same issue and it turned out that it was my problem. I was being blocked by my fail2ban system. If he tells you there's nothing wrong on his side it's the truth. Maybe reinstall your OS if that's an option. Littlecreek employee is extremely knowledgeable.

• Invoice #184351

Thank you for all you do. I look forward to using you as my new VPS provider.

• FreekFreek Member

@linyu said:
    I am going to collapse

@cybertech halp

• jedhostjedhost Member

Invoice #184312

• NaykerNayker Member

Invoice #184362

Thank you

• linyulinyu Member

@melp57 said:

@linyu said:

What do you have running on the vps? I had the same issue and it turned out that it was my problem. I was being blocked by my fail2ban system. If he tells you there's nothing wrong on his side it's the truth. Maybe reinstall your OS if that's an option. Littlecreek employee is extremely knowledgeable.

I reinstalled the system and still can't connect

• melp57melp57 Member

@linyu said:

@melp57 said:

@linyu said:

I reinstalled the system and still can't connect

Have you checked your login details, firewall etc...

• @Freek said:

@linyu said:
    I am going to collapse

@cybertech halp

i am not sure how i can here except ask him not to give up!

• MaxMind has deemed your order to be potentially high risk and therefore it has been held for manual review.
    can you help me?
    I have submitted a ticket
    Ticket #496509

• ~~aprovider for that!
    My question is, the Epycs are good- but the Ryzen 7950's and 8900-s are lower power, and pretty good bang for buck. Any chance you have those available?
    ~~

• Just saying, because I looked at Epycs a while ago (nomber of cores/threads was impressive for the price!!) but found the supporting hardware to be out of my price range!
    Whereas Ryzen (ddr5, pci-ex 5/4 etc) was a lower cost, but higher risk-