Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warning: Beware of Hypere.cloud Owner's Unethical Practices - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Warning: Beware of Hypere.cloud Owner's Unethical Practices

2»

Comments

• edited May 7

@Altes said:
    @Ivan I didn't know, but it never worked for me on any host... I always had to go back to client area to respond, like @CalmDown said.. probably no one bothers configuring the email piping.

In the end it doesn't really matter anyways. Even if the customer mails them a year later to get their money for a non-rendered service back doesn't make the service magically become rendered. If they didn't fulfill their end of the contract, they have no rights to the money and time changing something about this is not going to happen short of at least a couple years.

Thanked by 1Altes
  • hyperhostsolutionshyperhostsolutions Member, Patron Provider

@Altes said:
    @Ivan I didn't know, but it never worked for me on any host... I always had to go back to client area to respond, like @CalmDown said.. probably no one bothers configuring the email piping.

only a few providers configure it ,

• jmhjmh Member
    edited May 8

@Altes said:

@jmh said:
    Hi,

Update on my case.

I replied hyppere my bank details, and didnt get any error that the email didnt got trough.

My case is now closed on their side because "they didnt hear from me". And the they refuse the rrefund.

My guess is that they removed the reply from their whmcs, and thats why its not visible.

Totally fraudalent company, shouldnt exist.

First trying ia PayPal to get refund - if not, taking this one to court. This scammer career has to end..

/Jani

Not to be a jerk, but responding to a ticket from WHMCS over email will NOT work. It will not add it to the database. You would have to use a third-party module to enable that.

Yeah, understood that. They might have not it configured. But still, like there would be some "deadline" that the already "bounced back refund" couldnt be done again by sending the money to my bank account. There is no such excuse.

So timeline:
    On April 9th I receievd message:
    "I've gone ahead and issued a refund as discussed.

This should reflect in your account within 3/5 working days."

On 17th of April I asked where is my refund.

--

Got reply on April 18th
    "I’ve checked this, and it looks like it bounced back to us, as such, the refund will need to be issued via BACS, can you please provide the relevant information"

on April 24th I got a message:
    "We’ve not recieved a reply from you.

As such, I’ve gone ahead and issued you a refund back to your credit balance.

I dont even understand what the last message means, so I am not sure what refund was issued to me.. but.. I guess some. somewhere.. English is not my first language, so probably I had some translation issues here :)

Thanked by 1totally_not_banned