Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warning: Beware of Hypere.cloud Owner's Unethical Practices
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Warning: Beware of Hypere.cloud Owner's Unethical Practices

jusjus Member

I wanted to share a recent experience I had with Hypere.cloud and its owner, Ellis Woollard. Unfortunately, it wasn't a positive one, and I hope my story can serve as a heads-up for others.

Despite placing orders with Hypere.cloud, I didn't receive the products I paid for. Even worse, I noticed unauthorized charges on my credit card. When I tried to sort things out, Ellis Woollard marked payments as refunded without actually processing the refunds. It's frustrating and disappointing, to say the least.

I just want to warn my fellow forum members to be cautious when dealing with Hypere.cloud. It's essential to support businesses that prioritize honesty and transparency.

Comments

• xvpsxvps Member
    edited April 15

@jmh
    Helloes, Could you check mine refund request, [email protected] / [email protected] There has been a week without a reply. Regards,
    Jani

Source: https://lowendtalk.com/profile/hypere

@jmh, has this been solved?

• LeviLevi Member

Forum running with the scammers and children…

Thanked by 1sasslik
  • Maybe it's time for admins and mods to act on things like these?

• shruubshruub Member

@SillyGoose said:
    Maybe it's time for admins and mods to act on things like these?

• meatonmeaton Member

@SillyGoose said:
    Maybe it's time for admins and mods to act on things like these?

Thanked by 2sasslik orangejoose
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@jus said: Despite placing orders with Hypere.cloud, I didn't receive the products I paid for. Even worse, I noticed unauthorized charges on my credit card. When I tried to sort things out, Ellis Woollard marked payments as refunded without actually processing the refunds. It's frustrating and disappointing, to say the least.

What's up with this @Hypere?

Thanked by 1shruub
  • Given Dustin is still here and he's been convicted of fraud I don't have much hope that the LET admins will be taking any action against fraudsters on this forum.

Thanked by 3ionfusion sasslik iKeyZ
  • @ehhthing said:
    Given Dustin is still here and he's been convicted of fraud I don't have much hope that the LET admins will be taking any action against fraudsters on this forum.

What was the verdict? Was he finally charged and convicted of fraud?

• xvpsxvps Member
    edited April 15

@ehhthing said:
    Given Dustin is still here and he's been convicted of fraud I don't have much hope that the LET admins will be taking any action against fraudsters on this forum.

LET admins are forgiving people and give almost everyone a second chance. This doesn't surprise any of us that know their little secret.

LET admin team

• @xvps said:

@ehhthing said:

LET admins are forgiving people and give almost everyone a second chance. This doesn't surprise any of us that know their little secret.

LET admin team

too busy catering to "freedom speech" for schizo and vatnik feelings , forgot what this forum is built for

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

@xvps said:

@ehhthing said:

LET admin team

I don't think Admin team can directly step in RN case, remember they're still bossed by JBiloh.

We are still waiting on JB to post the new revised rules, but by then RN will probably make 3x threads with double bandwidth offers.

• jmhjmh Member
    edited April 23

@xvps said:

@jmh
    Helloes, Could you check mine refund request, [email protected] / [email protected] There has been a week without a reply. Regards,
    Jani

Helloes,

Nope, this was not solved. After posting to another hypere -related post - i got message which kind of said that the refund was bounced back, and "dont call us as scam".. Well.. After that nothing, no replies or anything to my mails.

They are just buying more time to scam more people it seems.

So, they promiced to send the money via bank transfer or so - but havent heard back from them after providing details.. Too early to say if the transfer was made. I would guess tomorrow would be the latest that the money arrives in case they did such a refund.

But I have to say that the customer service works very... slow after they have to send money from their account.. For technical purposes the customer service is pretty good!

• listerine90listerine90 Member
    edited April 23
  • JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider

you actually braught the domain to just re-direct , Great investment :smiley:

• emghemgh Member

@jmh said:

@xvps said:

@jmh
    Jani

Helloes,

Nope, this was not solved. After posting to another hypere -related post - i got message which kind of said that the refund was bounced back, and "dont call us as scam".. Well.. After that nothing, no replies or anything to my mails.

Exactly what he told the person in the thread linked in the first reply.

This fucking guy re-uses the same excuse across victims..

What a moron

• emghemgh Member

@DP said:

@jus said: Despite placing orders with Hypere.cloud, I didn't receive the products I paid for. Even worse, I noticed unauthorized charges on my credit card. When I tried to sort things out, Ellis Woollard marked payments as refunded without actually processing the refunds. It's frustrating and disappointing, to say the least.

What's up with this @Hypere?

Or the dude he ripped off two years ago? Or the other claim(s) of fraud in that same thread?

This is falling to a new low every passing day.

• jusjus Member

I've reached a point where I'm not receiving any responses through their Discord channel. My last interaction with Ellis ended up with me being directed to a person named Ashley, who unfortunately hasn't provided any assistance regarding my order. Despite my efforts to obtain a refund, there has been no progress, and I'm left to navigate this issue on my own.

It's become apparent that their team lacks the professionalism and accountability one would expect. Giving them the benefit of the doubt was a misstep on my part, as I've spent weeks trying to resolve matters without any success.

• jusjus Member

I've repeatedly received the same excuses about bouncing refunds and requests for my bank details. However, despite providing the information requested, I have yet to receive any resolution. It's disheartening to find myself being ignored now.

@jmh said:

@xvps said:

@jmh
    Jani

Helloes,

They are just buying more time to scam more people it seems.

So, they promiced to send the money via bank transfer or so - but havent heard back from them after providing details.. Too early to say if the transfer was made. I would guess tomorrow would be the latest that the money arrives in case they did such a refund.

But I have to say that the customer service works very... slow after they have to send money from their account.. For technical purposes the customer service is pretty good!

• @xvps said:

@ehhthing said:

LET admin team

You clearly don't know any nuns.

Thanked by 1sasslik
  • emghemgh Member

Ellis sure has a lot of issues with bouncing refunds

• edited April 24

@jus said:

requests for my bank details

Yeah, i think this must be listed somewhere among the best practices guidelines for delay shitheads. Sadly total standard fare bullshit with these guys.

@emgh said:
    Ellis sure has a lot of issues with bouncing refunds

That's actually a new one for me. I once met a guy, who claimed to have to physically go to the bank to check his statements and obviously also to order transactions, though. He ran a fucking busy online shop... Jeez, i still get angry when i think about this asshole.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • emghemgh Member
    edited April 24

@totally_not_banned

I’ve tried so hard to refrain from making some Your Mom-themed Deez Nuts-joke directed at Ellis on the lines of ”the only thing that’s bouncing is..”

With his arrogance it’s hard not to

I believe, in a way, I just did

Thanked by 1totally_not_banned
  • edited April 24

Quite an accurate picture of Ashley.