Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1of1 servers sending DDoS attacks - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1of1 servers sending DDoS attacks

Comments

• emghemgh Member

@totally_not_banned said:

@GoodLeaf-Cloud said:
    Why would a friend ddos me? Wiggy added him to thr gc, after he was ddosing me

I have some seriously genius advice for you (and i'm not even charging you anything!): Simply don't know people that would randomly add DDoSers. Just go over your friendlist and whenever you come across a name that could do such a thing you rightclick and choose delete. Repeat this until none of them are left. Voila you've just improved your business (and your life) by 1000%.

YES

Reading through the screenshots made me loose 3 of my 4 remaining braincells. Well, thanks guys...

When I see that kind of language used, I just skim, and when I see that kind of language continue, I just scroll past :D

• 1of1servers1of1servers Member
    edited April 11

@stefeman said:
    Theyre all friends since January. @GoodLeaf-Cloud is basically claiming that his long time friend is somehow 1of1hosting, and attacking him, when hes actually just pasting old ass pictures of zyper and himself attacking others.

Thank you, like I said since the very beginning. I have no clue who Zuper is and per those screenshots, he's not affiliated with us or works for us.

We don't condone DDoS attacks and we will never launch any attacks against anyone under any circumstances.

Edit: Added a screenshot below of whoever that kid is that was sent to me.

• emghemgh Member

@1of1servers said: We don't condemn DDoS attacks

:o

Thanked by 1totally_not_banned
  • emghemgh Member

I think you mean condone

• @emgh said:
    I think you mean condone

Ninja'd :D

Thanked by 1emgh
  • @emgh said:
    I think you mean condone

Yes, I apologize, auto correct on phone. :sweat_smile:

Thanked by 1emgh
  • emghemgh Member

@1of1servers said:

@emgh said:
    I think you mean condone

Yes, I apologize, auto correct on phone. :sweat_smile:

It would be funnier if you doubled down on not condemning DDoS attacks

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited April 11

@kait said:
    @Maelstrom36 @totally_not_banned GoodLeaf admitted to asking/telling someone else to ddos 1of1 and is now also accusing 1of1 of ddos'ing him, but his proof only shows a different discord person talking, and in 1of1's proof it was GoodLeaf admitting it.

Yeah, i got the first part where @GoodLeaf-Cloud went into @1of1servers thread basically stating "fine but why don't we talk about you attacking me first" but i have zero clue what's going on in all those screencaps. I guess im getting old :D

Hes associating with the person who he claims attacked his servers on behalf of 1of1servers on daily basis with all kinds of chats in various groups.

• kaitkait Member

@totally_not_banned said: Not my field of expertise, sorry, but if there's some crusty C coding involved i could take a look ;)

Want to make it in Rust because that is way more accessible to younger devs and myself, but if I need something Ill let you know <3

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited April 11

@1of1servers said:

@stefeman said:
    Theyre all friends since January. @GoodLeaf-Cloud is basically claiming that his long time friend is somehow 1of1hosting, and attacking him, when hes actually just pasting old ass pictures of zyper and himself attacking others.

Thank you, like I said since the very beginning. I have no clue who Zuper is and per those screenshots, he's not affiliated with us or works for us.

We don't condone DDoS attacks and we will never launch any attacks against anyone under any circumstances.

Yeah because he's seemingly friends with Goodleaf and shares many groups/chats with him.

It appears that Goodleaf just found some random pics from his own group chats and uses it as a proof to claim you did something to his services when its in fact is just incriminating himself.

Thanked by 2emgh 1of1servers
  • GoodLeaf-CloudGoodLeaf-Cloud Member, Patron Provider

@stefeman said:

@1of1servers said:

@stefeman said:

Yeah because he's seemingly friends with Goodleaf and shares many groups/chats with him.

It appears that Goodleaf just found some random pics from his own group chats and uses it as a proof to claim you did something to his services when its in fact is just incriminating himself.

"Yeah because he's seemingly friends with Goodleaf and shares many groups/chats with him." no more like he was ddosing one of my clients my client added him and then wiggy added him to another group chat

best friend right here

• My brain hurts. Just lose these people. All of them...

Thanked by 2emgh tentor

My brain hurts. Just lose these people. All of them...

already have

• @GoodLeaf-Cloud said:

already have

You also said this the last time and when asked if you removed this Wiggy character you stopped answering.

Thanked by 1emgh

@GoodLeaf-Cloud said:

already have

You also said this the last time and when asked if you removed this Wiggy character you stopped answering.

wiggy is no longer affilated with goodleaf hosting, havent talked to him since his move out

• @kait said: [...] in Rust because that is way more accessible to younger devs and myself [...]

Does it have any other advantages besides memory safety? I see more and more Rust projects, but I'm not entirely convinced it is worth switching (for me) from good old C. (BTW, I'm 15, but certainly not representative for "younger devs")

Thanked by 2tentor netomx
  • kaitkait Member

@lukast__ said:

@kait said: [...] in Rust because that is way more accessible to younger devs and myself [...]

Does it have any other advantages besides memory safety? I see more and more Rust projects, but I'm not entirely convinced it is worth switching (for me) from good old C. (BTW, I'm 15, but certainly not representative for "younger devs")

Easier to write for non C people, and memory safety and almost as fast as C, other than that, nothing much imo.

Thanked by 1lukast__
  • emghemgh Member

@lukast__ said:

@kait said: [...] in Rust because that is way more accessible to younger devs and myself [...]

I see more and more Rust-based projects myself too. Without knowing the actual languages, I'd learn Rust out of them just for future job opportunities etc, but of course, C is still widely used and so if you like it, keep at it, when time comes, you'll want to branch out anyway.

Thanked by 1lukast__
  • edited April 11

@GoodLeaf-Cloud said:

@GoodLeaf-Cloud said:

already have

wiggy is no longer affilated with goodleaf hosting, havent talked to him since his move out

Good. Now block him and anyone that might know him. Make it clear that you will not tolerate his presence anywhere near you or your business.

@GoodLeaf-Cloud said:

@GoodLeaf-Cloud said:

already have

Good. Now block him and anyone that might know him. Make it clear that you will not tolerate his presence anywhere near you or your business.

we still kinda have to keep in somewhat of a contact with him, cant just outright block him since we have dealt with eachother proffesionally in the past, but havent talked to him since 03/03/2024 (his move out date)

• @kait said: Easier to write for non C people

Ah yes, that's very possible

memory safety

Of course "the" advantage

almost as fast as C

On one side an advantage in comparison to many other languages, but on the other hand, it's slower than C.

Thanks for the answer, I will for now stay with C.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • emghemgh Member
    edited April 11

@lukast__ you'll have a bunch of time to understand both of them, and so many other languages, if you're really interested in code. I mean, you're 15! Just keep at it :)

Thanked by 1lukast__
  • edited April 11

@kait said:

@lukast__ said:

Easier to write for non C people, and memory safety and almost as fast as C, other than that, nothing much imo.

Easier? Really? I'm obviously biased by ~25 years of C but in my opinion C is far easier than any of the more modern languages simply because it has a comparatively small scope. Yeah, it also got a little bloated from C99 onward and those additions are somewhat obscure/arcane/cryptic but it's still very, very simple.

Rust is probably way better than the monstrosity that is C++ but i bet it still would easily have double the functionality of C. Admittedly C forces you to think around the corner occasionally and drastically punishes you for bad structure but that's pretty much it in forms of complexity. I very much wish C had function/operator overloading though (the first can be faked using generics by now but even in 2024 the second is still fully impossible...).

• kaitkait Member

@lukast__ said:

@lukast__ said: Thanks for the answer, I will for now stay with C.

100%, C is becoming the new Cobalt in like 20-40 years, high paying and not many people know it.

Thanked by 1lukast__
  • kaitkait Member

@kait said:

@lukast__ said:

Easier? Really? I'm obviously biased by ~25 years of C but in my opinion C is far easier than any of the more modern languages simply because it has a comparatively small scope. Yeah, it also got a little bloated from C99 onward and those additions are somewhat obscure/arcane/cryptic but it's still very, very simple.

Rust is probably way better than the monstrosity that is C++ but i bet it still would easily have double the functionality of C. Admittedly C forces you to think around the corner occasionally and drastically punishes you for bad structure but that's pretty much it in forms of complexity. I very much wish C had function/operator overloading though (the first can be faked using generics by now but even in 2024 the second is still fully impossible...).

C99 is still fine, but the rest yeah. Rust is way easier to learn and faster to write safe code, but C is ofc still the holy grail. But my brain is just to used to higher levels that Rust is the lowest and fastest for me to write.

Thanked by 1lukast__
  • emghemgh Member

I raw dog binary

Thanked by 1kait
  • kaitkait Member

@emgh said:
    I raw dog binary

I raw dog your mom, can I invite you to the DPDK Rust/C thingy as well?

Thanked by 1emgh
  • emghemgh Member

@kait said:

@emgh said:
    I raw dog binary

I mean I appreciate it but I manage devs mainly, if I code, it’s Python or Laravel, so not sure how much I’d be able to help out😆

Only done some basic stuff in Rust to get the hang of it

Basically my job requires me to know programming, but not KNOW programming

Thanked by 1kait
  • kaitkait Member

@emgh said:

@kait said:

@emgh said:
    I raw dog binary

I mean I appreciate it but I manage devs mainly, if I code, it’s Python or Laravel, so not sure how much I’d be able to help out😆

Only done some basic stuff in Rust to get the hang of it

Basically my job requires me to know programming, but not KNOW programming

Ah no worries <3

Thanked by 1emgh