Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1of1 servers sending DDoS attacks - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1of1 servers sending DDoS attacks

Comments

• @Fubukibox said:
    2 hosting providers blaming each other for DDoS that happened? tf am i even reading here? whar

1 admitted. The other didn't :D

• @malignify said:

@Fubukibox said:
    2 hosting providers blaming each other for DDoS that happened? tf am i even reading here? whar

1 admitted. The other didn't :D

I have no words to say

• ahnlakahnlak Member

I take it all back; bring back AI posts and The Purple One's endless dick-doubling threads. This alternative is measurably worse.

• its being discussed at this skid discord live.

https://discord.gg/VNmabybj

• Apparently Goodleaf and Zyper are friends.

• GoodLeaf-CloudGoodLeaf-Cloud Member, Patron Provider

@stefeman said:

Apparently Goodleaf and Zyper are friends.

Not friends

• @GoodLeaf-Cloud said:

@stefeman said:

Apparently Goodleaf and Zyper are friends.

Not friends

You need to be discord friends to be added into same group chat.

• LeviLevi Member

Children,pack your sand toys and gtfo.

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited April 11

Theyre all friends since January. @GoodLeaf-Cloud is basically claiming that his long time friend is somehow 1of1hosting, and attacking him, when hes actually just pasting old ass pictures of zyper and himself attacking others.

Thanked by 2emgh 1of1servers
  • emghemgh Member

I'm not sure about 1of1, but I'm positive (99 %, gut feeling) that good leaf is full of shit

• kaitkait Member

@emgh said:
    I'm not sure about 1of1, but I'm positive (99 %, gut feeling) that good leaf is full of shit

Both children, Goodleaf more of a skid from the coms probably.

• @GoodLeaf-Cloud should be banned from here. We don't want such providers.

• emghemgh Member

@kait said:

@emgh said:

Yeah, I mean being a kid isn't an issue on its own, especially if you host game servers and not very mission critical stuff. Lots of serious hosters started like that. But, when it clearly shows that you're a kid, like for example by sending DDoS attacks left and right and saying (paraphrasing) "I'll delete mine if you delete yours" etc, that's when it's just embarrassing

Thanked by 1totally_not_banned

@stefeman said:
    Theyre all friends since January. @GoodLeaf-Cloud is basically claiming that his long time friend is somehow 1of1hosting, and attacking him, when hes actually just pasting old ass pictures of zyper and himself attacking others.

Why would a friend ddos me? Wiggy added him to thr gc, after he was ddosing me

• kaitkait Member

@emgh said:

@kait said:

@emgh said:

Yeah, I mean being a kid isn't an issue on its own, especially if you host game servers and not very mission critical stuff. Lots of serious hosters started like that. But, when it clearly shows that you're a kid, like for example by sending DDoS attacks left and right and saying (paraphrasing) "I'll delete mine if you delete yours" etc, that's when it's just embarrassing

100% I make the difference by calling him a kid and other hosters that don't fuck up children.

• Reading through the screenshots made me loose 3 of my 4 remaining braincells. Well, thanks guys...

• @GoodLeaf-Cloud said:

I have some seriously genius advice for you (and i'm not even charging you anything!): Simply don't know people that would randomly add DDoSers. Just go over your friendlist and whenever you come across a name that could do such a thing you rightclick and choose delete. Repeat this until none of them are left. Voila you've just improved your business (and your life) by 1000%.

Thanked by 1emgh

@totally_not_banned said:

@GoodLeaf-Cloud said:

I have some seriously genius advice for you (and i'm not even charging you anything!): Simply don't know people that would randomly add DDoSers. Just go over your friendlist and whenever you come across a name that could do such a thing you rightclick and choose delete. Repeat this until none of them are left. Voila you've just improved your business (and your life) by 1000%.

I'm not friends with any of them, I block them all

• Maelstrom36Maelstrom36 Member
    edited April 11

Anyone can share with us lazy readers a 'TL;DR' please? Thank you!

• @GoodLeaf-Cloud said:

@GoodLeaf-Cloud said:

I'm not friends with any of them, I block them all

So you blocked that Wiggy guy (whoever the fuck that is)?

@Maelstrom36 said:
    Anyone can share with us lazy readers a 'TL;DR' please? Thank you!

I'd love to but i'm pretty much as lost as you are. All i can say with certainty is that this thread gave me herpes (and probably also cancer)...

• kaitkait Member

@Maelstrom36 @totally_not_banned GoodLeaf admitted to asking/telling someone else to ddos 1of1 and is now also accusing 1of1 of ddos'ing him, but his proof only shows a different discord person talking, and in 1of1's proof it was GoodLeaf admitting it.

• edited April 11

@kait said:
    @Maelstrom36 @totally_not_banned GoodLeaf admitted to asking/telling someone else to ddos 1of1 and is now also accusing 1of1 of ddos'ing him, but his proof only shows a different discord person talking, and in 1of1's proof it was GoodLeaf admitting it.

Yeah, i got the first part where @GoodLeaf-Cloud went into @1of1servers thread basically stating "fine but why don't we talk about you attacking me first" but i have zero clue what's going on in all those screencaps. I guess im getting old :D

Thanked by 2kait tentor
  • @totally_not_banned said:

@kait said:

Yeah, i got the first part where @GoodLeaf-Cloud went into @1of1servers thread basically stating "fine but why don't we talk about you attacking me first" but i have zero clue what's going on in all those screencaps. I guess im getting old :D

Nothing that needs to be on LET if we aren't involved.

• dataforestdataforest Member, Patron Provider

Wouldn't be the only provider which attacks others here... :-)

Thanked by 1kait
  • kaitkait Member

@dataforest said: Wouldn't be the only provider which attacks others here... :-)

Convesions are open habibi <3 :joy: :trollface:

• @ascicode said:

@kait said:

Well, i have no problem getting involved and supplying tons and tons of great advice. We just need to figure out what's going on first. Right now we already know that some guy named Wiggy is a bad influence and needs to go.

If we manage to get to the bottom of the situation we could straighten things out and send old GoodLeaf here on the path to success. A business so bad that lowend business consultants cannot fix it simply doesn't exist.

Thanked by 1kevinds
  • kaitkait Member

@ascicode said:

@kait said:

Well, i have no problem getting involved and supplying tons and tons of great advice. We just need to figure out what's going on first. Right now we already know that some guy named Wiggy is a bad influence and needs to go.

If we manage to get to the bottom of the situation we could straighten things out and send old GoodLeaf here on the path to success. A business so bad that lowend business consultants cannot fix it simply doesn't exist.

I need much advice from people who have implemented their own DDoS filtering with DPDK. Need to make something huge and open-source with some super smart people.

• @kait said:

@ascicode said:

@kait said:

I need much advice from people who have implemented their own DDoS filtering with DPDK. Need to make something huge and open-source with some super smart people.

Not my field of expertise, sorry, but if there's some crusty C coding involved i could take a look ;)