Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stalwart Mail Server alternative to Mailcow
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Stalwart Mail Server alternative to Mailcow

I just wanted to announce to those currently hosting or interested in self-hosting their mail servers that a new version of the open source Stalwart Mail Server now has been released including a web-based admin tool written in Rust. Here are the links to some screenshots and the blog announcement.

Thanked by 2xvps shruub

Comments

• kaitkait Member

Does it allow multi server setup? where you have a backup server?

• no pop3?

• shruubshruub Member
    edited April 10

I'm going to bump this over all the dhmo threads (the trolling is starting to get annoying, but anyways), looks like a cool project! It solves most of the issues I've had with docker-mailserver, I might switch sometime soon! :-).
    Edit: also, the screenshot links link to nowhere for me.

• You guys are cool! I saw your project not so long ago, and at the time I was thinking: ah, it's too bad there isn't a WEB admin page, too bad. Soon you guys had it, kudos!

• @danblaze said:
    You guys are cool! I saw your project not so long ago, and at the time I was thinking: ah, it's too bad there isn't a WEB admin page, too bad. Soon you guys had it, kudos!

Just so you know I am not the maker, just sharing cool stuff :)