Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2x iHostArt 9TB storage VPS for transfer (1EUR/TB)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2x iHostArt 9TB storage VPS for transfer (1EUR/TB)

mikewazarmikewazar Member
edited April 8 in Service Transfers

I'm letting two of these go:

iHostArt STOR-1 and STOR-2 KVM Storage Specials

2 vCPU
3GB RAM
20GB SSD (boot)
9TB HDD (storage)
Unlimited 200Mbps
Renewal 1st October 100.69 EURO annually each

Asking pro-rata on cost to transfer: 50 EUR each

Comments

• Is it usable ?

• VoidVoid Member

@WhiteRoseG said:
    Is it usable ?

You think someone will just throw away such a deal if it was usable?

Thanked by 2xvps COLBYLICIOUS
  • @Void said:

@WhiteRoseG said:
    Is it usable ?

Works fine, @host_c’s deal made these redundant

• verl20verl20 Member
    edited April 8

60% of the time it’s 100% useable.

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

@verl20 said: 60% of the time it’s 100% useable.

>

Hello , sorry possible tell where?You have a Storage VPS with us? I don't thing , uptime in last months very great and more nodes reached at moment time 60+ days of uptime , single big problem what we meet now it's network speed what start improvement after we go to colocation

Regards,
    Calin

• @Calin said:

>

Hello , sorry possible tell where?You have a Storage VPS with us? I don't thing , uptime in last months very great and more nodes reached at moment time 60+ days of uptime , single big problem what we meet now it's network speed what start improvement after we go to colocation

Regards,
    Calin

Yeah uptime has been great. Might just keep these seeing as the move to better facilities is on the cards tbh

• johndeo983johndeo983 Member
    edited April 8

@Calin said:

>

Regards,
    Calin

I think he's talking about the expiration not the shitty uptime. Stop being so insecure.
    Be proud of your 12% uptime.

Thanked by 3Calin verl20 dedicados
  • shruubshruub Member

@mikewazar said:

@Calin said:

>

Regards,
    Calin

Yeah uptime has been great. Might just keep these seeing as the move to better facilities is on the cards tbh

I mean you could probably even monetize with storj or chia or whatever, I'd guess they are allowed.

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

@shruub said: I mean you could probably even monetize with storj or chia or whatever, I'd guess they are allowed.

>

Storj it's fine , Chia no because I/O it's limited but we don't possible view if customer make or no Chia mining because VPS it's secure and not possible monitorizing what happened inside of this :)

Regards

Thanked by 1shruub
  • @mikewazar said:

@Void said:

@WhiteRoseG said:
    Is it usable ?

Works fine, @host_c’s deal made these redundant

I also have Host C, wich one is better ?

• ZyraZyra Member

I also have Host C, wich one is better ?

I have services with both and I would say Host C is a bit more stable, Calin's service was a mess at the start but he is getting there, I'm going to keep my boxes with both for a while and see how it turns out.

• shruubshruub Member

@Calin said:

@shruub said: I mean you could probably even monetize with storj or chia or whatever, I'd guess they are allowed.

>

Storj it's fine , Chia no because I/O it's limited but we don't possible view if customer make or no Chia mining because VPS it's secure and not possible monitorizing what happened inside of this :)

Regards

Alright, makes sense, thanks!

• host_chost_c Member, Patron Provider

Guys, might wanna keep both, as we ( host-c) and @calin have different TOS, just bare in mind that. :)

Thanked by 2Calin 10thHouse
  • @host_c said:
    Guys, might wanna keep both, as we ( host-c) and @calin have different TOS, just bare in mind that. :)

Store is storage :--)

Thanked by 1host_c
  • kuticonkuticon Member

Still available?