Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a 2 to 6 dedicated / hybrid core 5950x or 7950x outside of North America or the EU
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a 2 to 6 dedicated / hybrid core 5950x or 7950x outside of North America or the EU

kullgameskullgames Member
edited April 5 in Requests

Looking for a 2 to 6 dedicated / hybrid core 5950x / 7950x outside the USA or north america

I'm looking into options for hosting a modded minecraft server in a new region of the world. I recently started hosting a server out of the EU, so I got one of these and it's working OK.

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/191921/hostbrr-amd-ryzen-5950x-7950xd-flash-deals-6-vcore-20-gb-ram-only-8/

6 vCore 5950X 20 GB DDR4 ECC RAM 200 GB NVMe Gen4 SSD 15 TB Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps shared IPv6/64 1 Backup slot included Hosted in Falkenstein, Germany €9/month €25/quarterly Ddos: no

I wanted to try out a dedicated core so I got one of these and it is working out pretty good too.

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/192644/64-95-m-ryzen-dedicated-server-8gb-epyc-deals-starting-60-year/

32GB RAM 8 EPYC cores ( 4 dedicated, 4 fair-shared cores) 320GB NVMe RAID 10 16TB @ 10Gbps port 1 IPv4 IPv6 /112 Hosted in Netherlands $90/SEMI-YEARLY Ddos: no

Basically I'm looking something similar to either of the boxes above but not in the eu or north America, ideally a dedicated/hybrid powerful cpu for running two or three modded minecraft server on one device. I give one dedicated core and two fair share to each mc server along with 6 to 8 gigs of ram and 60 to 80 gigs of nvme storage. Ideally it would have 10+tb of bw with a capped unlimited speed after running out.

I'm looking for minimum:
2 dedicated or 4 fairshare or 1 dedicated + 2 fairshare Minimum 8 gigs RAM, 80 gigs nvme storage, 6 tb bw @ 1gbps Ddos: no

Ideal:
32GB RAM 8 ( 4 dedicated, 4 fair-shared cores) 320GB NVMe RAID 10 10TB @ 10Gbps with unlimited at 1g/100mbs after 10tb Ddos: yes

Budget: $15/month

I've not seen anything similar Hosted outside of the USA/ EU, can anyone point me in the right direction? Or am I looking for something that doesn't exist.

Comments