Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ViridWeb / OneVirt: Backup your data now. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ViridWeb / OneVirt: Backup your data now.

2»

Comments

• JosephFJosephF Member

@sh97 said:

@anubhavhirani said:

@sh97 said:

@anubhavhirani said:
    Does any provider other than MikePT offer any lifetime plan here? o.O

@jar has a lifetime mxroute plan

ah no I don't send out any emails, but thanks. :smiley:

Ah if you meant web hosting, I think I've seen visualwebtechnology with a few lifetime deal during their BF spam, but wouldn't recommend them.

If I recall correctly, ViridWeb is a reseller of VisualWebTechnology. (And VWT might also have had lifetime plans.)

What was your reason for not recommending them?

• ascicodeascicode Member
    edited April 5

Maybe the site got hacked, or got removed by last login on 2nd april.

Edit: Last offer posted by 27 march on WHT.

• sh97sh97 Member
    edited April 6

@anubhavhirani said:

@sh97 said:

@anubhavhirani said:

@sh97 said:

@anubhavhirani said:

@sh97 said:

@anubhavhirani said:

Ah if you meant web hosting, I think I've seen visualwebtechnology with a few lifetime deal during their BF spam, but wouldn't recommend them.

Wow! I'd recommend MikePT's lifetime deals, at least I have been using their service since 2021, some small problems come and go like a few downtimes and DDOS but they take responsibility for it + it is a lifetime for a few bucks so you can not expect much, ticket response time is pretty good.

@sh97 What providers do you recommend from LET?

I'm assuming Web Hosting and not VPS? If that's the case, ofc NameCrane and HostBRR are my top two. With certain coupons I think HostBrr starts at 3-5$/year.
    MikePT is prem too, haven't tried them out myself, but the reviews and general opinion are really good about them.

How about VPS? I don't need more web hosting space.

Do you know any provider that resells Leapswitch Indian network?

Let's chat in DM. I have many preferred providers (based on both quality of service and support), here are a few: Crunchbits, Greencloud, Racknerd, v6node, server-factory (I'm sure I'm missing some)

Yes, @AK_KWH resells Leapswitch Mumbai. His Indian NAT Plan is $4.99/yr. If you want a dedicated IP, contact him, he'll sort something for you.

@JosephF said:

@sh97 said:

@anubhavhirani said:

@sh97 said:

@anubhavhirani said:

If I recall correctly, ViridWeb is a reseller of VisualWebTechnology. (And VWT might also have had lifetime plans.)

What was your reason for not recommending them?

Take a look at their spam during the festive seasons. Plus seen many complaints in the forums like unexpected migration, downtime etc

• AK_KWHAK_KWH Member, Patron Provider

we can offer a KVM VPS with dedicated IP's also in India if you need just DM us we can compile a deal for you

@sh97 said: How about VPS? I don't need more web hosting space

• VoidVoid Member

Not surprising that they deadpooled. It’s the same provider that was acting high and mighty towards users in the free lifetime shared hosting thread.

• sh97sh97 Member

@Void said:
    Not surprising that they deadpooled. It’s the same provider that was acting high and mighty towards users in the free lifetime shared hosting thread.

I think he was data harvesting too. Made a lot of fuss about having genuine details there.

Thanked by 2Void anubhavhirani
  • VoidVoid Member

@sh97 said:

@Void said:

I think he was data harvesting too. Made a lot of fuss about having genuine details there.

Another one is Dewlance. At first they were like any valid domain is fine and then they started terminating those that used free subdomains.

Thanked by 1sh97
  • ascicodeascicode Member

Dear Clients, Due to lack of demands of our Shared Hosting and Reseller web hosting services our team has decided to completely shut down these to services ...

Dont know how old this is, some googling to find announcments.

• @ascicode said:

Dear Clients, Due to lack of demands of our Shared Hosting and Reseller web hosting services our team has decided to completely shut down these to services ...

Where is this from? o.O

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@anubhavhirani said:

@ascicode said:

Where is this from? o.O

Their announcement back in 2021.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@tra10000 said:
    Where is Jar? Why doesn't he come here anymore?

Workload exceeding available time

Thanked by 1tra10000
  • mrTommrTom Member

@DP said: Their announcement back in 2021.

Back then they actually did refund 100% of payments. Was actually wondering why they later went back to what didn't work for them...

• @mrTom said:

@DP said: Their announcement back in 2021.

Back then they actually did refund 100% of payments. Was actually wondering why they later went back to what didn't work for them...

To make as much money as possible then run away?

I wonder why so far none of their customer have commented how they lost millions of money.

• looks like its been renewed, services seem to be working now!

• JosephFJosephF Member

The resurrection?

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

@brueggus @dosai @M @DP (not sure if you have any account with us) and all.. we are not going anywhere guys. You paid to us which means you are 100% safe with us..

We were unable to restore the servers due to shortage of hardwares which is now resolved.

All shared servers are back online..

Your data and sites are 100% safe and online no matter if you are paid or free clients.

Our discord channel were always online

Just ping there whenever you encountered with an issue

But yes we accept that it's our fault and we should notify our clients

Please accept our apologies

Regards,

Thanked by 1chakraxzz
  • good grief, thanks for letting us know :)

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

@chakraxzz said:
    good grief, thanks for letting us know :)

No problem.. we are not a new company and we are in business since 2009

I also wonder why No one ping us at Discord, we are always there and on our official channel we are always replying within few hours (max)

Anyway please let us know if you ever need our assistance

Regards,

• Lol, not a trusted provider.