Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Opinions on Contabo? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Opinions on Contabo?

2»

Comments

• @tommyluo said:
    I have been with @contabo_m from 2021,so far so good,will keep using them.
    All are annualy payment.
    Good or not,just try it,monthly payment first,if good,annually payment.

I'v tried it, it's really bad. Maybe you're lucky.

• My friend's account was deleted because he did not pay on time. I can understand deleting servers for no payment but the whole account...Contabo is heavily overloaded, so the quality is poor in my opinion.

• someone know how to work invoice? i pay a service for 1 years and still not receive invoice

• nocloudnocloud Member

If you like snails, you'll love contabo.

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member

@tommyluo said:
    I have been with @contabo_m from 2021,so far so good,will keep using them.
    All are annualy payment.
    Good or not,just try it,monthly payment first,if good,annually payment.

It comes down to whether that VPS is on a busy node or on a light node.

• CybrCybr Member

I've always avoided them since I've heard nothing but horror stories about how badly Contabo's hardware and network has always been oversold. Apparently their network is better in some locations though, while others are completely unusable due to high loss.

If their pricing is good enough when they launch in India, and I can't find a better offer, I may try my luck and see how bad things get as their Indian nodes get as crowded as the Indian train posted on the first page of this thread.

• bdspicebdspice Member

i have use there vps for almost 3-4 years. then i quit using when i need real performance. then almost 1 years later i tried to login and found my account is deleted because i dont have a active service. this is weird. so avoid.

• I've been using contabo for about 5 years now.
    Currently, contabo is not my first choice because their support has been changed before, and to submit a ticket you need to answer a lot of questions, and after answering these questions there is a possibility to have a "solution" instead of submitting a ticket, which makes it very difficult for me to submit a ticket!
    Half a year ago, I bought a vm from netcup, which was 2eur more expensive than contab.
    but the vm is much better than the contabo and netcup has a "modern" control panel.
    So I recommend you to try Netcup