Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hybula Cloud | EPYC 9554 / RYZEN 7950X - Anti-DDoS - Amsterdam - Backups - UNMETERED! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hybula Cloud | EPYC 9554 / RYZEN 7950X - Anti-DDoS - Amsterdam - Backups - UNMETERED!

2»

Comments

• @Azenot said:

@Hybula said: Your account is closed because you don't have any active services with us anymore, we routinely close inactive accounts and can reopen them at our discretion. We didn't take your comment as negative at all :smile:

I heard for the first time that hosting suspending inactive accounts. And my account wasn't inactive) I almost believed you.

Has anyone else had their account suspended?

That happens, if you cannot pay your bills.

• danblazedanblaze Member
    edited March 29

As usual, congratulations on launching the new promotional offer. By the way, have you considered offering additional HDD storage based on Raid6? Given the high cost of SSDs these days, that would be very valuable.

Last month, I was planning to deploy an application with you (of course, I've been using your services for a long time!), but suddenly realized there wasn't enough space and ultimately had to complete the project in the US.

• sayyikusayyiku Member

I remember your Black Friday sale mentioned routing optimization for China, and now you're announcing that you won't accept orders from China, what happened?

Thanked by 1zrj766
  • HybulaHybula Member, Patron Provider

@casserole said:
    I remember your Black Friday sale mentioned routing optimization for China, and now you're announcing that you won't accept orders from China, what happened?

@sayyiku said:

During that time we've got access to paid peering from the Chinese ISPs via one of our upstreams, but this is not guaranteed and we are expecting this to be disabled soon. Also, we experienced a very high churn rate (short-term customers) from China, we still don't know why this is happening so we temporarily disabled orders. If you still want to become a customer and have long-term business intentions (knowing that we will not have CT/CU/CM connectivity), please reach out.

@danblaze said:
    As usual, congratulations on launching the new promotional offer. By the way, have you considered offering additional HDD storage based on Raid6? Given the high cost of SSDs these days, that would be very valuable.

Last month, I was planning to deploy an application with you (of course, I've been using your services for a long time!), but suddenly realized there wasn't enough space and ultimately had to complete the project in the US.

Next time reach out to us, we usually have always stock available and would love to help you with your projects! :smile:

• casserolecasserole Member
    edited March 29

@Hybula said:

@casserole said:

@sayyiku said:

During that time we've got access to paid peering from the Chinese ISPs via one of our upstreams, but this is not guaranteed and we are expecting this to be disabled soon. Also, we experienced a very high churn rate (short-term customers) from China, we still don't know why this is happening so we temporarily disabled orders. If you still want to become a customer and have long-term business intentions (knowing that we will not have CT/CU/CM connectivity), please reach out.

@danblaze said:

Next time reach out to us, we usually have always stock available and would love to help you with your projects! :smile:

ScreenShot00927.png
    You mean AS1299 will be disabled?

• kaitkait Member

@casserole said: You mean AS1299 will be disabled?

They just got Arelion, so no.

@casserole said:

@Hybula said:

@casserole said:

@sayyiku said:

@danblaze said:

ScreenShot00927.png
    You mean AS1299 will be disabled?

No we recently connected Arelion. We are adding Cogent as well and we will be upgrading our Liberty Global from paid peering to full transit :smile:

Let's keep this topic alive! With each quarterly order (3 months), you get another free month! Open a ticket to get this applied :smile:

• kaitkait Member

@Hybula said: Let's keep this topic alive!

What about a free upgrade from 50Mbps to 100Mbps free transit over ERA-IX :kissing_closed_eyes:

@kait said:

@Hybula said: Let's keep this topic alive!

What about a free upgrade from 50Mbps to 100Mbps free transit over ERA-IX :kissing_closed_eyes:

If you already have a port with ERA-IX, reach out and see what we can do :smile:

• kaitkait Member

@Hybula said: If you already have a port with ERA-IX, reach out and see what we can do :smile:

Soon habibi <3 what about transit? still .5 cents per Mbit?

@kait said:

@Hybula said: If you already have a port with ERA-IX, reach out and see what we can do :smile:

Soon habibi <3 what about transit? still .5 cents per Mbit?

You better come with a massive commit then :smiley: just reach out and we can see if we can do business!

• kaitkait Member

@Hybula said: You better come with a massive commit then :smiley: just reach out and we can see if we can do business!

I ment .5 euros :smile: I am retarded. I'll reach out soon :heart:

Thanked by 1Hybula

Today we have turned up Cogent as well :smile: