Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KVM-EPYC-2GB only £12/year! 2GB DDR4 / 2 cores / 35GB NVME | CDN77 Germany + Some company news - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KVM-EPYC-2GB only £12/year! 2GB DDR4 / 2 cores / 35GB NVME | CDN77 Germany + Some company news

Comments

• xifanxifan Member

VPS ID #1372, thank you
    I'd prefer additional disk space

• FreekFreek Member
    edited April 19

@hostaris said:
    Another thing that is adding to the frustration of our customers is that we are using Discord. Discord itself is not by any means a 'bad' platform for communication, but people will open a ticket and expect that we respond within a click of their finger. I guess they have the expectation that we surf around Discord all day? This especially surprises me when I have, for example, a customer who opens a ticket at 1AM on a Saturday night/Sunday morning. They will wait 3 hours before bumping the ticket multiple times, and when we finally respond on a Monday morning they are threatening Stripe/PayPal disputes because our support is pants. I also do understand that Discord is not the most professional means of communication, which is why I will re-iterate that our billing system is the top priority at the moment as it fixes all the aforementioned issues.

In my case my ticket was unanswered for 8 days, not hours, days and I didn't even bump it. Looking at your public support channel in Discord, this is not an isolated occurrence. I don't expect 24 hour support for something that costs 12 GBP/year, but a sign of life after 72 hours would be great, especially if your customer service rep is just constantly reiterating to 'just open a ticket'.

@hostaris said:
    In regards to the actual query -- we're aware of the issues with FRA3 (AMD Epyc) and are actively looking into it. Some clients are abusing our fair usage policies on CPU usage which is causing CPU steal issues for other clients. Even though it is not the point, I'd also like to iterate that you are paying £12/year for this, that equates to £1/month (or £0.50/GB/month). What are you expecting? At this price you have to have some understanding that we will have to allocate a lot to one machine to profit from a deal like this.

I can ask you the same question; what are you expecting by selling something that you apparently can't deliver at that price point? And what about the folks paying 24 GBP / year for the big package. Are they allowed to complain or not?

@hostaris said:
    I am still quite young, and I am at the stage where a lot of changes are happening in my life - of which some are quite time & money consuming, and this means I do not have the time I did a year ago to allocate to Hostaris.

Perhaps it's wiser to sort out your personal stuff first instead. Take care.

• vps id: 1373, thank you.
    I'd appreciate if additional disk space is allocated.

• @hostaris said:
    In regards to the actual query -- we're aware of the issues with FRA3 (AMD Epyc) and are actively looking into it. Some clients are abusing our fair usage policies on CPU usage which is causing CPU steal issues for other clients.

disabling nested virtualization may help with the abuse:

# cat /sys/module/kvm_amd/parameters/nested

• Vps ID : 1382
    Extra disk

Thanks

• hoànghoàng Member

Id: 1384
    thanks

• Hi! I can't Create VPS in Frankfurt KVM-EPYC-2GB , there is an error "Creation error!
    Unknown error creating your VPS, please contact our support team via live chat / Discord.null"

• ACTSACTS Member

VPS ID #1387, thank you
    I'd prefer additional disk space

• FreekFreek Member
    edited April 27

Down for almost 3 hours and counting...

Hostaris is now DOWN
    Target: Server Agent
    Noticed at: 2024-04-27 09:36:53 (UTC+02:00)

• no announcement? how? im panic

Thanked by 1Freek
  • FreekFreek Member

@hostaris said:
    Even though it is not the point, I'd also like to iterate that you are paying £12/year for this, that equates to £1/month (or £0.50/GB/month). What are you expecting?

QFT

• @Freek said:

@hostaris said:
    Even though it is not the point, I'd also like to iterate that you are paying £12/year for this, that equates to £1/month (or £0.50/GB/month). What are you expecting?

QFT

All services come with a 99.95% uptime guarantee as well as regular automatic snapshots.

Thanked by 1Freek
  • kheng86kheng86 Member

Anyone lost millions $?

Thanked by 1Freek
  • My VPS has been offline for over 2 hours.

• FreekFreek Member

Hostaris is now UP
    Downtime: 3 hr 57 min
    Target: Server Agent
    Noticed at: 2024-04-27 13:33:42 (UTC+02:00)

• my anxiety is now over.

Thanked by 1Freek
  • xfmxfm Member

vps ID: 1397
    Thanks <3

• pedalapedala Member

It already seems outrageous to me! After 9 days, they replied to my ticket. I wrote to them that I no longer want the service because I'm already tired of waiting like this. And now another 6 days have passed. When will this nonsense end? Are they going to extend it for another year to solve a ticket? Maybe if you don't respond on Discord, you'll see it here. Close my service and send me the money. I paid for 2GB of RAM and I only have 1, it's not fair! Depending on how quickly you respond now, that's how I'll continue to review!

• How are you guys liking the service? would you recommend to pick one of this?

• nezam05nezam05 Member

@DanSummer said:
    How are you guys liking the service? would you recommend to pick one of this?

Dont waste your money

Thanked by 1DanSummer
  • FreekFreek Member

@DanSummer said:

Lol, scroll up or join their support chat Discord channel

Thanked by 1DanSummer
  • FreekFreek Member

Ser, your manage portal is very broken right now:
    "Error while signing into Manage. Please contact support immediately via Discord or Live Chat." https://deploy.hostaris.com/virtfusion

Also, your client area is not looking much better:

• rbmaxrbmax Member

@DanSummer said:

Don't waste your money... :/

Thanked by 1DanSummer
  • @DanSummer said:

its not that bad. better products around though.

i got free vcore added but with all the load it just performs like a 2vCore or less.

Thanked by 1DanSummer
  • hostarishostaris Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 29

Clients affected by Germany outage can claim 1 week credit as per our SLA. Just send me a DM or open a ticket.

We are very sorry for recent problems with your services. It is not at a standard that I am happy with and we are working on resolving them all.

Virtfusion will be moved to a more reliable service later today to resolve the aforementioned issues with our client area. Please note that this is still the old software and has not been updated yet.

Issues on FRA3 have now been completely resolved and we do not expect another incident to happen. There may be maintenance further down the line to further improve the reliability of this machine.

• pedalapedala Member

@hostaris said:
    Clients affected by Germany outage can claim 1 week credit as per our SLA. Just send me a DM or open a ticket.

We are very sorry for recent problems with your services. It is not at a standard that I am happy with and we are working on resolving them all.

Virtfusion will be moved to a more reliable service later today to resolve the aforementioned issues with our client area. Please note that this is still the old software and has not been updated yet.

Issues on FRA3 have now been completely resolved and we do not expect another incident to happen. There may be maintenance further down the line to further improve the reliability of this machine.

Man, I have an open ticket with you since April 13th, are you laughing at me or do you really have that much nerve? I've asked you to close the service and refund my money.
    You tell people to open tickets, when do you respond?

• pedalapedala Member

@DanSummer said:

If you're still in good spirits and no one has annoyed you yet, try them... you'll definitely be annoyed after this.

Thanked by 1DanSummer
  • default2default2 Member
    edited April 29

there are some issues with your looking glass.. from both locations I get an error
    London (An error occured AxiosError: Network Error)
    and
    Frankfurt (traceroute: socket(AF_INET,3,1): Operation not permitted)

• id 1399 extra core please :)

• hostarishostaris Member, Patron Provider

@pedala said:

@hostaris said:

Man, I have an open ticket with you since April 13th, are you laughing at me or do you really have that much nerve? I've asked you to close the service and refund my money.
    You tell people to open tickets, when do you respond?

As I said previously, trying my best here. I've responded to your ticket for information regarding your refund.