Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Avoro.eu cancellation policy - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Avoro.eu cancellation policy

2»

Comments

• dataforestdataforest Member, Patron Provider

@Ght said:

@PHP_Friends said:

@Ght said:

@PHP_Friends said:

@Ght said:

@nfn said:
    Just to be sure, from my understanding I have a 2 week period for sending a cancellation notice by email before the end of the term. Am I reading this right?

https://avoro.eu/de/agb/

Yes thats correct and if you dont send a cancellation inside 2 weak you are then forced to pay for other month even if you dont need it. So this is very tricky , and be careful with these kind of hosters. Id say avoid them

Thats wrong, see our message.

Can you answer my question please ?

If i order a yearly contract with you , should i contact you after 12 months to continue the contract or not ? Are You willing to force me to pay for another year if i dont notice you ?

No, if you pay for 12 months and don't extend it, then it simply expires.

Well can you explain to me what does those emails sound to you , because you are lying.
    You forced me to pay for another year just because i didnt contacted you to renew the server. The server was Billed Yearly :smile:

You're comparing apples with oranges - Avoro is a prepaid label, PHP-Friends is not. Interesting that only the Path lovers write any nonsense here.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@Ght said:

@PHP_Friends said:

@Ght said:

@PHP_Friends said:

@Ght said:

@nfn said:
    Just to be sure, from my understanding I have a 2 week period for sending a cancellation notice by email before the end of the term. Am I reading this right?

Yes thats correct and if you dont send a cancellation inside 2 weak you are then forced to pay for other month even if you dont need it. So this is very tricky , and be careful with these kind of hosters. Id say avoid them

If i order a yearly contract with you , should i contact you after 12 months to continue the contract or not ? Are You willing to force me to pay for another year if i dont notice you ?

Well can you explain to me what does those emails sound to you , because you are lying.
    You forced me to pay for another year just because i didnt contacted you to renew the server. The server was Billed Yearly :smile:

You know, it's not so hard to understand: PHP-Friends has contracts, Avoro is prepaid

If your service was with PHP-Friends, then there was a contract

If your service was with Avoro, then it was prepaid

• GhtGht Member
    edited March 26

@PHP_Friends said:

@Ght said:

@PHP_Friends said:

@Ght said:

@PHP_Friends said:

@Ght said:

@nfn said:

You're comparing apples with oranges - Avoro is a prepaid label, PHP-Friends is not. Interesting that only the Path lovers write any nonsense here.

Im not comparing Avoro , im talking directly to you , Please answer what did you say to me and what i posted !

@angstrom , please read my posts carefully , he said that contracts that ends after 12 months are not automatically renewed , and i posted the proof that they forced me to pay for another year just because i didnt contacted yet after 14 days of the contract.

@Ght said:

@PHP_Friends said:

@Ght said:

@PHP_Friends said:

@Ght said:

@PHP_Friends said:

@Ght said:

@nfn said:

Im not comparing Avoro , im talking directly to you , Please answer what did you say to me and what i posted !

That doesn't make any sense, the thread is about Avoro, as the title of the thread shows.

To get offtopic: yes, PHP-Friends has a contract model and if you don't cancel it in time, it will continue. This only proves that your initial answer was completely wrong and that you are comparing apples with oranges and trying to harm us in some way.

• GhtGht Member
    edited March 26

@PHP_Friends said:

@Ght said:

@PHP_Friends said:

@Ght said:

@PHP_Friends said:

@Ght said:

@PHP_Friends said:

@Ght said:

@nfn said:

That doesn't make any sense, the thread is about Avoro, as the title of the thread shows.

Yes this does make sense , do you want to zoom the ticket that you wrote or what is wrong ?

edited March 26

@Ght said:

@PHP_Friends said:

@Ght said:

@PHP_Friends said:

@Ght said:

@PHP_Friends said:

@Ght said:

@PHP_Friends said:

@Ght said:

@nfn said:

Yes this does make sense , do you want to zoom the ticket that you wrote or what is wrong ?

Again: this thread is about our prepaid (!) label, here your server expires automatically, you post a screenshot of our contract (!) label, there the contracts continue automatically according to the terms and conditions. This is absolutely ridiculous :D

• matey0matey0 Member

@Ght said:

Are you disabled? @PHP_Friends runs both PHP-Friends and Avoro. His statements regarding billing here are clearly in regards to Avoro, which is prepaid.
    Your server was with PHP-Friends, which is not prepaid and has a contract with a limited cancellation period.

Thanked by 1dataforest

@Ght said:

@PHP_Friends said:

@Ght said:

@PHP_Friends said:

@Ght said:

@PHP_Friends said:

@Ght said:

@nfn said:

@angstrom , please read my posts carefully , he said that contracts that ends after 12 months are not automatically renewed , and i posted the proof that they forced me to pay for another year just because i didnt contacted yet after 14 days of the contract.

If your service had been at Avoro, then the contract would not have been automatically renewed, because it would have been a prepaid service

Your service was at PHP-Friends, which has contracts, which are automatically renewed if not canceled

• The only thing better than closing this thread would be if php_friends suddenly made a special discount on ryzen rootservers for the next 60minutes :#

• GhtGht Member
    edited March 26

@angstrom said:

@Ght said:

@PHP_Friends said:

@Ght said:

@PHP_Friends said:

@Ght said:

@PHP_Friends said:

@Ght said:

@nfn said:

If your service had been at Avoro, then the contract would not have been automatically renewed, because it would have been a prepaid service

Your service was at PHP-Friends, which has contracts, which are automatically renewed if not canceled

My service was at php-friends and i replied to him with the php-friends e-mails not avoros, And if he made a mistake while replying to me that he said its his problem not mine.

Question: If i order a yearly contract with you , should i contact you after 12 months to continue the contract or not ? Are You willing to force me to pay for another year if i dont notice you ?

His answer: No, if you pay for 12 months and don't extend it, then it simply expires.

So again @PHP_Friends , if this was your writing mistake i understand it , but you should check what im writing , and i dont want to harm you or anyone ur wrong , and you mentonied Path , i see that you watch my replies here but everything what i writes its true Path its the father and mother of Anti DDoS right now , you can disagree but i agree and we have the right to give our opinions.

You're writing in the Avoro thread and you're just making up this somehow strangely. I don't need to go into the rest, I don't need to discuss with people who have no idea, it's pointless.

• matey0matey0 Member

@Ght said: Path its the father and mother of Anti DDoS right now

Let's hope they aren't the fathers and mothers of real human children

@Ght said: His answer: No, if you pay for 12 months and don't extend it, then it simply expires.

Where exactly did he say this?

• GhtGht Member

@PHP_Friends said:
    You're writing in the Avoro thread and you're just making up this somehow strangely. I don't need to go into the rest, I don't need to discuss with people who have no idea, it's pointless.

Exactly , your ex clients has no idea , u think that u own the world or what dude ? I dont give a shit that you feel inferior to others but your anti ddos sucks and your model contract sucks.

• GhtGht Member

@angstrom said:

@Ght said: His answer: No, if you pay for 12 months and don't extend it, then it simply expires.

edited March 26

@Ght said:

@angstrom said:

You asked that question in this thread. This thread concerns Avoro and not PHP-Friends, so it was natural for @PHP_Friends to understand your question as relating to Avoro and not to PHP-Friends

You fail to understand that the person @PHP_Friends is involved with two companies, Avoro and PHP-Friends

Thanked by 3dataforest Marx RapToN
  • bdspicebdspice Member

@nfn said:
    Just for context, I don't have any server with Avoro, just looking for an understanding related to the cancelation policy, nothing more!

I've had servers with Netcup and they too have strict policies about the contract agreement, so this is not something new form me 😏

Once i ordered Rootserver with netcup and they have strict policies about the contract agreement. so i need to use atleast 2 month because of i have to cancel agreement before 30 days.
    On other hand, I ordered avoro vds, use it one month. then use one more month with satisfaction. when expired they keep server online for more then 2/3 days which surprise me.
    Overall experiance is good enough. i will be back whenever need dedicated resource at cheapest.

Thanked by 1dataforest

@Ght

On 25 December 2021, you posted the comment:

Avoid contract companies.

( https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3353572/#Comment_3353572 )

Why didn't you follow your own advice?

For the record, the user who had the username "PHP_Friends" now has the username "dataforest"

Since the OP's question has now been answered multiple times, I'm closing this thread

For one last time, Avoro is prepaid, but PHP-Friends is contract-based

The person @dataforest is involved with both companies

This discussion has been closed.